Appren's Recent Activity

1. Appren liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

So, we will be doing 2 additional things in the April patch. #1 the higher level spawners are tied to expansions. 50-75 is tied to Planes...

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:47 PM
  2. Appren liked jeskola's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

This is as far as some people read before HEATHEN! THROW INTO LAKE TO SEE IF HE FLOATS

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:45 PM
  3. Appren liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

A person who is single, has no kids, has no job, and lives in a basement also can accomplish much more than a dad working 50+ hours a...

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  4. Appren liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I'll take "Paragraphs and why they are useful" for 500, Alex.

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:13 PM
  5. Appren liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If I didn't 6 box, I still wouldn't group with you, because the people that believe this are usually extremely bad at the game or bad...

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:12 PM
  6. Appren liked Doezit's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Mercs were an answer to a lack of players, especially at lower levels, to form groups in later expansions. I am not advocating for...

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:10 PM
  7. Appren liked Yinla's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

How does someone boxing 2 - 6 chars drive players away? Those who box are usually first to volunteer to help a guildie when someone...

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:10 PM
  8. Appren liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

First of all, learn to use line breaks. Also, it's absolutely insane that in this literal text wall that you chose to be wrong and...

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:08 PM
  9. Appren liked Kahna's post in the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

Why should they cater to private server players? Would there truly be anything they could do that would pull those players away from...

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:05 PM
  10. Appren liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

I don't know what mental gymnastics made you think you should be able to do this, but it's wrong. You are asking for a game design...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:30 AM
  11. Appren liked Klucifer's post in the thread Unity Anniversary Quest - Mischief.

Server: Mischief Guard Blevin no longer spawns in the Base Pick of Mischief, this started on Friday 3/22/24. As of 5pm PST on 3/25/24...

Mar 25, 2024 at 10:07 PM
  12. Appren liked Kahna's post in the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

The option does exist for you. You just have to be proactive about it. Other games have this toggle because you don't lose exp when...

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:49 AM
  13. Appren liked Herf's post in the thread A thread for the shorties.

Gnome monks FTW. "Clan of the Waist Down Fist, attack!"

Mar 21, 2024
  14. Appren liked jeskola's post in the thread New May TLP Casual Raid Guilds ( Where to Apply ).

So you can lead a guild but can't figure out what forum to post in or spell Vex Thal properly? Not a great start homie. Please contact...

Mar 20, 2024
  15. Appren liked Pagan's post in the thread Warrior vs SK for a 3box.

My exp: long time SK player, recently boxed SK/ENC/CLR from classic to OOW, BiS or close to it on SK for the whole ride. Raid leader so I...

Mar 20, 2024
  16. Appren liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

The bottom can fall out of alchemy real quick if a decent number of shamans decide to level up their alchemy early, which they usually do...

Mar 20, 2024
  17. Appren liked Bewts's post in the thread Warrior vs SK for a 3box.

It depends. If you're going to be small man tanking raid bosses (with friends, I assume) in the early 6 or so expansions, you'll want...

Mar 19, 2024
  18. Appren liked Manafasto's post in the thread A thread for the shorties.

I have never played a pally but if I was going to play a pally it would definitely be a gnome.

Mar 19, 2024
  19. Appren liked Chanaluss's post in the thread A thread for the shorties.

Hammering this horse to death, but with all the BST/BER talk I want to talk about those with the most-ignored plight on TLPs: The short...

Mar 19, 2024
  20. Appren liked Cassiera's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

I created a truebox setup for a recent TLP when I found my warrior limited by a lack of clerics, and now use it on live as well. (only 4...

Mar 19, 2024
  21. Appren liked Elabone's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

I 6 box because the majority of you players are horrible and go afk constantly. Plus it allows me to log on and do what I want/need...

Mar 19, 2024
  22. Appren liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Not wanting truebox =/= wanting to 6 box. I hate truebox (dealt with it for Aradune) and I only 2 box if I box. Always 2 box, even on...

Mar 19, 2024
  23. Appren liked pipo's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

What an answer! For the same reasons, why should darkpaw make a new TLP? You can play in the already existing many of them are truebox....

Mar 19, 2024
  24. Appren liked Serona's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

You definitely aren't wrong that plenty of people are chasing the krono market and that's why they want to be able to box 6+ or more,...

Mar 19, 2024
  25. Appren liked theonepercent's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

If you want a truebox server why not just go roll on Oakwynd?

Mar 19, 2024
  26. Appren liked Fanra's post in the thread Bind Affinity Question.

Here is a list of some places you cannot bind: https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Binding#Prohibited_areas

Mar 17, 2024
  27. Appren liked theonepercent's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

You can play in classic at any point of a TLP. We've had more than enough classic starts, it's time for something different.

Mar 16, 2024
  28. Appren liked Tsuaruanni's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

They're called guilds. Every guild I've been in on Live groups. If someone is toxic and no one wants to 1) have them in their guild or...

Mar 16, 2024
  29. Appren liked Kahna's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Most of the rules have been hard coded into the game. FTE as an example. Infact FTE is the perfect example. DPG continues to refine...

Mar 16, 2024
  30. Appren liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

I got a suspension warning for being suspected of boxing on Aradune launch day. They thought I was boxing 6 halfling druids in Misty...

Mar 16, 2024
  31. Appren liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

The Aradune server violently murdered any desire DPG had to police anything ever again and directly inspired FTE. Within 2 weeks of...

Mar 16, 2024
  32. Appren liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

For the same reason McDonalds doesn't limit each customer to one cheeseburger per visit. Businesses want to increase profits....

Mar 16, 2024
  33. Appren liked Soriano's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

There is ZERO incentive for Daybreak to "outlaw boxing on a server" lol You people that hate boxing so much just need to get over it or...

Mar 16, 2024
  34. Appren liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread How about a server where everyone starts with their epic 1.0?.

There actually was an <name redacted type of server> called EZ that stood for 'extended zones' where it did give u the epic at level one...

Mar 15, 2024
  35. Appren liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

It used to but it doesn't really anymore. You just see less of people running around with 40 man crews is all. That was never that common...

Mar 15, 2024
  36. Appren liked Flexin's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I want this to be seen. I'd love some new flavor on early TLPs. Needing a slower in Chardok - No enchanter or shaman.. BOOM insert...

Mar 14, 2024
  37. Appren liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Mar 14, 2024
  38. Appren liked PriestofDiscord's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

IMO, no box would only work if the server stops at PoP or some other early expansion. Once a new TLP hits PoP, there's always a dramatic...

Mar 12, 2024
  39. Appren replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

EC tunnel spam kills me, so I'd support that. Some people for some weird reason enjoy it though.

Mar 12, 2024
  40. Appren liked Mr Wonderful's post in the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

1. Get rid of truebox 2. Create a Bazar in the tunnel for buying and selling

Mar 12, 2024
  41. Appren liked Larsen's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

I'm so not into the whole "level cap limited to x for y weeks" and whatnot, nor the "level requirement of blabla reduced by x so that every...

Mar 10, 2024
  42. Appren liked 25AnniONLY's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

LDoN at PoP launch would be ideal.

Mar 9, 2024
  43. Appren liked jeskola's post in the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

Can we please stop acting like a server with "no krono" is even a possibility? Can we at least make these threads sound real?

Mar 7, 2024
  44. Appren liked wade_watts's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Teek server. Every zone is a hot zone.

Mar 6, 2024
  45. Appren liked Enuen's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

There is not a single reason this should not be implemented. Literally zero downside and massive QoL improvement.

Mar 6, 2024
  46. Appren liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Any chance we can get guild invites to be cross zone please? It's always such a hassle at TLP launches, and it would be a huge QoL change.

Mar 6, 2024
  47. Appren liked Shalom's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Seriously, please make this change. It's SO hard to coordinate guilds at TLP launch when zoning to invite someone to a guild means you're...

Mar 6, 2024
  48. Appren liked Basak's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

He is a low viewer count streamer of mostly EverQuest but does other things as well. Doesn't appear to stream all that often which is...

Mar 6, 2024
  49. Appren liked Vetis's post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Sorry, this is a childs argument. "Get good" Lol, "Zero downside to playing rogue." Clearly, you've never played rogue. Here are...

Mar 3, 2024
  50. Appren liked coltongrundy's post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

and still get smoked by an afk monk

Mar 3, 2024
  51. Appren liked TLP Addict's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Classic is a different game to Kunark and beyond. Enchanters really are in a league of their own, the ones that won't charm not so much,...

Mar 3, 2024
  52. Appren liked Arclyte's post in the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

Yea, when I feel competitive I also like to play 25 year old PvE games :rolleyes:

Mar 3, 2024
  53. Appren liked Sethisto's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

I'd also argue bards are the absolute best pullers for group content, and almost all raid content in classic. Nothing can chain pull packs...

Mar 1, 2024
  54. Appren liked Arclyte's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Rangers have the same skill caps as Rogues (double/triple attack, dual wield etc), Call of Flame (247 nuke/30s recast), Immolate (72...

Mar 1, 2024
  55. Appren replied to the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

If it isnt free trade, why bother?

Mar 1, 2024
  56. Appren liked SteamFox's post in the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

Rec/req rules from vaniki please!

Feb 28, 2024
  57. Appren liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

[media] There's the link.

Feb 28, 2024
  58. Appren liked code-zero's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

You could always go play on Stormhammer. Oh wait.. Providing a special ruleset that only appeals to the most entitled players is a...

Feb 25, 2024
  59. Appren liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

Krono are account level items and as such they are available on ever Everquest server (As well as every game that your subscription works...

Feb 25, 2024
  60. Appren replied to the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

And we reached 2 mill on barter and none in bazaar. Sad times.

Feb 24, 2024
  61. Appren liked Ekiph's post in the thread [Feature Request] TLP AA filters.

It would be nice to be able to hide AAs for expansions that are not yet unlocked. It would also be nice to be able to hide passive AA...

Feb 5, 2024
  62. Appren liked jeskola's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

average out this 7-page thread and you get the current Darkpaw unlock schedule - same as the metrics they've gathered for the last 18 years...

Feb 5, 2024
  63. Appren liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Devs, nobody is going to say it, but I will.....

So you want content that gets more difficult than old classic EQ, and becomes tougher to effectively box? But you also won't stick around...

Feb 5, 2024
  64. Appren liked Xeris's post in the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

Every time you see someone selling a Krono in EQ... someone else bought that Krono for $18 from Daybreak. If you buy a krono and...

Feb 2, 2024
  65. Appren liked Zinth's post in the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

dunno you think they magic them out of nothing? they were sold by DPG so they made money on them... and the 100+ kronos I bought ingame...

Feb 2, 2024
  66. Appren liked Bernel's post in the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

They uncapped the Ignore list when they added "Spammer Slayer" to Banestrike. You complete the accomplishment by adding 5000 spammers to...

Feb 2, 2024
  67. Appren liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

I haven't seen PL spam in a few days. It's because I keep my ignore window open, and as soon as I see someone spam, I add them to the...

Feb 2, 2024
  68. Appren liked Bewts's post in the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

We had like a decade+ of nostalgia from making those classic runs on TLP. Perhaps its time to flip the script a bit on QoL items like...

Feb 2, 2024
  69. Appren liked Wassari's post in the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

New TLP Make all the POK stones connect to nexus. Change it up. I heard a new race was being released for the 25th anniversary. Make...

Feb 2, 2024
  70. Appren liked Can'theal's post in the thread What is a good AC in the underfoot era for tank?.

Most warriors in convorteum gear with shield, buffs and AC disc running can hit 3000-3100 If you're 2600 unbuffed with or without shield...

Feb 2, 2024
  71. Appren liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What is a good AC in the underfoot era for tank?.

Why are you so reluctant to answer the questions being asked? If you are trying to compare and they are using buffs you are not or are...

Feb 2, 2024
  72. Appren liked jiri_'s post in the thread A Parser's Request: Agnarr Arena Training Dummies.

It'd be nice to have access to a parsing dummy on TLPs generally, even ones that aren't content-locked.

Feb 1, 2024
  73. Appren liked Bewts's post in the thread A Parser's Request: Agnarr Arena Training Dummies.

As Agnarr is PoP-locked, we do not have access to guild halls or training dummies in the Arena because those do not arrive until later...

Feb 1, 2024
  74. Appren liked Iyacc's post in the thread More Plat Fun!.

I don't think anyone is buying up krono at 945pp(I think?) per hour.

Feb 1, 2024
  75. Appren liked Whidon's post in the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

Or just merge the servers? Many players on Aradune transferred to Rizlona because they wanted to play more then 2 toons at once. Now...

Jan 29, 2024
  76. Appren liked Kahna's post in the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

Season of Discovery isn't just about level locking. I would say the level locking is the least of it. The new runes, new roles for some...

Jan 23, 2024
  77. Appren liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

But you're trying to keep us in the worst expansions nobody likes? Sof - rof >>>>>> classic trilogy. That's not even a debate. It's fact.

Jan 23, 2024
  78. Appren liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Remove Truebox from Agnarr?.

Remove True Box from all servers, and never implement it again moving forward.

Jan 23, 2024
  79. Appren liked Vedian's post in the thread Remove Truebox from Agnarr?.

The DX11 update means EQ no longer runs on many older but otherwise perfectly functional computers, the exact kind that are used for...

Jan 23, 2024
  80. Appren liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

I'm also against the change. Part of TLP is that some content is locked behind later expansions. You can't complete GoD raid achievements...

Jan 19, 2024
  81. Appren liked minimind's post in the thread A request for mounts.

You seriously need to chill. You're neither this person's boss nor mama and you're definitely not helping the effort to get things...

Jan 17, 2024
  82. Appren liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

OK cool. Will check in again next year and see if it's fixed.

Jan 17, 2024
  83. Appren liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

EQ1 had brand new ogres, goblins, deer, sheep, foxes and kerra this year, and they are some of the best looking npc's in the game....

Jan 17, 2024
  84. Appren liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

I need to create a bug. So here's what's going on. Players have a joint called Cam01. This joint isn't attached to players movement. When...

Jan 17, 2024
  85. Appren liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

Honestly, encouraging flagging a bunch of achievements as optional so that one 7-year-old TLP that's perma-locked in a 21-year-old...

Jan 17, 2024
  86. Appren liked Iuwene's post in the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

This is hardly a bug. You could also complain that you can't get level 125 on TLP. You will eventually be able to get those achievements...

Jan 17, 2024
  87. Appren liked Gnomie's post in the thread Persona TLP.

These should be innate features of Personas, not specific to one TLP server.

Jan 12, 2024
  88. Appren liked ibc93's post in the thread 2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7.

Great post OP. I 100% agree. Server #1 needs to be a mischief clone. It's the most successful ruleset ever as far as I know. It would make...

Jan 7, 2024
  89. Appren liked Denno's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Wish List.

Relaxed 6 box from the beginning. Randomised tier loot like Mischief. everything tradeable also like Mischief

Jan 7, 2024
  90. Appren liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

After ToL launched they did a global "fix" to mob body types. Mobs that were humanoid before suddenly weren't. Mobs that were live...

Jan 3, 2024
  91. Appren liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Give Halflings,Rogues, and Warriors their xp bonus back. Allow Riposte to hit mobs other than your primary target.

Jan 3, 2024
  92. Appren liked Montag's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Required/Recommended levels for items should not be a thing anymore. Who cares if your level one has 8000hp? He's just gonna get...

Jan 3, 2024
  93. Appren liked Cassiera's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

I can't remember the last time I met a live raider who had never done a TLP. And I know a lot live raiders. Some try it once, some do it...

Dec 31, 2023
  94. Appren liked Crabman's post in the thread No announcement for next years TLP?.

April 5th 2023, is when Oakwynd was announced and April 7th 2022 is when Yelinak and Vaniki were announced. So I would check back around...

Dec 31, 2023
  95. Appren liked Pappasalt's post in the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

Sure that would have been great about a year or two ago lol.

Dec 31, 2023
  96. Appren liked Gherig's post in the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

Thats never going to happen. And yes, the population is that bad, we haven't seen a pickzone for an eternity unless you beg ppl to go...

Dec 31, 2023
  97. Appren liked Pappasalt's post in the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears as per normal but here it goes... If you're not going to population balance and I would highly doubt...

Dec 31, 2023
  98. Appren liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

The absolute audacity you have to ask for proof when you have literally none of your own. Let's review your claims of evidence in...

Dec 26, 2023
  99. Appren liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Remove /pick.

Oops forgot to add : I am for aerver-wide random loot off level appropriate moba, but NOT for removing picks. Removing picks is like the...

Dec 26, 2023
  100. Appren liked Febb's post in the thread Remove /pick.

So if all camps are taken in a particular zone and there are 100 people in that zone, a large majority of the people in that zone just sit...

Dec 26, 2023
  101. Appren liked Klang's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

Seems like you are more aligned with p99 philosophy than the offerings here. I'd actually like to see the boxing rules done away...

Dec 22, 2023
  102. Appren liked McJumps's post in the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

And if you want EQ to be the way it was in 1999 then p99 is that way. Things change. Get used to it. If you are looking to play the...

Dec 22, 2023
  103. Appren liked Bobbybick's post in the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

There needs to be some sort of catchup mechanic to incentivize using Alt Personas instead of just regular alts. Whether that is faster...

Dec 21, 2023
  104. Appren liked McJumps's post in the thread Personas and DKP.

I think this depends. The point of gaining raid gear with a guild is to advance the raid as a whole so that you can more easily and...

Dec 21, 2023
  105. Appren liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Personas and DKP.

They likely will treat it the same but it is harder to determine if an item looted on a main will be used by a main or just a persona....

Dec 21, 2023
  106. Appren liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Personas and DKP.

Why would a dkp guild treat personas any differently than they would treat alts?

Dec 21, 2023
  107. Appren liked sieger's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

FWIW I never really boxed on Truebox servers, just not interested in boxing that way. So I am certainly not one of the "wants to box...

Dec 15, 2023
  108. Appren liked Rattenfanger's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

I think a server without boxing would be a ghost town from the very beginning. Not to mention, a lot of the things that give a TLP...

Dec 15, 2023
  109. Appren liked Atomos's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

IDK, I'm not noticing the server being any different from normal. I will say that an expansion just launched, so people are more concerned...

Dec 15, 2023
  110. Appren liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess based on this opinion that Mischief's current level 85 era is the farthest you've ever played into...

Dec 15, 2023
  111. Appren liked sieger's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

I've played on several TLPs that never relaxed truebox, grouping became rare as the server population declined. This happened on every...

Dec 15, 2023
  112. Appren replied to the thread Trader/buyer prices - what file holds these?.

Thanks! I had also only found the mentioned log file, but now I see the bazaar file. The barter then is BART_charactername_servername.ini,...

Dec 15, 2023
  113. Appren liked Fenthen's post in the thread Trader/buyer prices - what file holds these?.

This is not correct. The log here is the log of the bazaar trader window, changing prices, purchases, and so on. In your...

Dec 15, 2023
  114. Appren posted a new thread.

Trader/buyer prices - what file holds these?

Hi. For the holidays I'll be traveling with my laptop. What files would I need to copy to get my saved prices for trader and buyer on the...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 15, 2023
  115. Appren liked Dre.'s post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I think you've got it nailed here. You'll find PUGs when there's new stuff to do, and you'll find them when there's old stuff to do...

Dec 15, 2023
  116. Appren liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Pick Up Grouping hits it peak in Velious because Velks is 3 steps from a druid portal. It takes a big hit in Luclin when Griegs is 2 full...

Dec 15, 2023
  117. Appren liked eqfanforlife's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I enjoyed your lore videos.

Dec 13, 2023
  118. Appren liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

There is also the ever increasing statflation that leads to casual pickup groups becoming harder and harder to realistically go through...

Dec 13, 2023
  119. Appren liked Gnomie's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

You'll hear a lot of answers, but I think a few reasons are: 1. People play for the nostalgia of original EQ, and a lot of those people...

Dec 13, 2023
  120. Appren liked Skuz's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

Darkpaw's handing of this dupe exploit is simply inadequate. Absoluetely nobody is going to enjoy a huge rollback, but sometimes they are...

Dec 7, 2023
  121. Appren liked Zish's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

1. TLPs are not "temporary servers" 2. This dupe has not been limited to TLP servers

Dec 7, 2023
  122. Appren liked FranktheBank's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

Your understanding of a TLP economy is incredibly bad. Plat becoming nearly useless is so negatively impactful, that I don't even know...

Dec 7, 2023
  123. Appren liked BaoDur's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

I have a feeling a lot of the more hardcore players would be shocked at how average the average player is, and just how far it is from what...

Dec 7, 2023
  124. Appren liked Tulisin_Dragonflame's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

The economy was actually a fairly engaging and lively part of EQ's lifecycle in the earlier eras, with Luclin being near the peak with...

Dec 7, 2023
  125. Appren liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

Every 8 to 12 weeks value of items DONT converge to zero. Seriously, where do these odd ideas originate???

Dec 7, 2023
  126. Appren liked Janakin's post in the thread Fixed Persona: Lost all items and inventory on main.

This is why I am waiting until February to try a persona! Sorry that happened and I hope they restore it all for you.

Dec 7, 2023
  127. Appren liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Personas: Let us "absorb" existing alts into personas and we'll buy the new expac..

No, "we" won't. Speak for yourself. Alternate Persona is a useless feature. Actually, it's worse than a useless feature, it's detrimental...

Dec 6, 2023
  128. Appren liked jiggity801's post in the thread Personas: Let us "absorb" existing alts into personas and we'll buy the new expac..

Even if this basic functionality existed, people wouldn't use it. You don't get an experience bonus for leveling max level - Might as well...

Dec 6, 2023
  129. Appren liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Define modern EQ? Ive waited 3 years for Aradune to hit the best stretch of expansions. Early eq is horrible. Play past it and be...

Dec 6, 2023
  130. Appren liked Rijacki's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Playing on Oakwynd from launch to mid-Oct (with the intent to play there for years), while also continuing to play on Live with friends on...

Dec 5, 2023
  131. Appren liked Brickhaus's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Agnarr exists. You're welcome.

Dec 5, 2023
  132. Appren liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

half the player base is on live, half is on TLPs. They need a reason to sell the expansion to TLP players, so it has to have a feature...

Dec 3, 2023
  133. Appren liked Micker99's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

You are pretty much the only person I have seen excited for this still. No idea how this excites you lol. You have to admit, it would...

Dec 3, 2023
  134. Appren liked Lejaun's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

The slower pace unlocks have not done well. The population that wants them the most tend to flock to the certain emulated servers and have...

Dec 2, 2023
  135. Appren liked Duckforceone's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

uhm i can do that just as fast with an alt... if not faster takes me 30 seconds to load in my parked enchanter, cast group buff.......

Dec 2, 2023
  136. Appren liked Marton's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I'm guessing nobody from EQ dev team tried to level from 115 to 120 by killing NPCs.

Dec 1, 2023
  137. Appren liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

It's like at every single decision point you guys decided what's worse for the player? let's do that. With the only exceptions being keying...

Dec 1, 2023
  138. Appren liked Tegamdar's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Dead on arrival. You killed the interest/excitement by locking it to fast camp or starting zones.

Dec 1, 2023
  139. Appren liked Cuzon's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

How many people do you know that play this game and only play 1 character at a time? You know this isnt 1999 right? I would bet 95% of...

Nov 30, 2023
  140. Appren liked Tatanka's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Not worthless, but definitely worth less ;)

Nov 28, 2023
  141. Appren liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

They already have the ability to share Achievements across an account. Making all No Drop items Heirloom solves solves the rare and...

Nov 28, 2023
  142. Appren liked Tulerezzer Fujimoto's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I was going to buy the F&F edition until I saw this ridiculous restriction. Not even buying the standard edition now, no point in it.

Nov 27, 2023
  143. Appren liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

There is no way to spin the "more quickly switch classes" point of the initial persona announcement. It is a catastrophically bad idea to...

Nov 27, 2023
  144. Appren liked Marton's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Yeah, I fell for it. I'm on the fence about asking for refund on Premium and getting just Standard LS.

Nov 27, 2023
  145. Appren liked Skuz's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Or put another way, always expect disappointment because the desire to "make cool s**t" has been surgically removed from Darkpaw one...

Nov 27, 2023
  146. Appren liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Eh, debatable. Travel time and the risk of traveling between fast camp zone and group camp to swap Personas just ruin it. You...

Nov 27, 2023
  147. Appren liked Duckforceone's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

as an only tlp player, i agree. If the tooltip stays, it's a not needed buy for me and my boxes.

Nov 27, 2023
  148. Appren liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

RIP. Typical, EQ though two steps forward, only to stumble down some stairs.

Nov 27, 2023
  149. Appren liked FranktheBank's post in the thread How to rollback, without fully rolling back!?.

I mean, people not quitting in the general problem. There is such a core amount of players, either tlp rerollers or 10-20+ year vets that...

Nov 26, 2023
  150. Appren liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread How to rollback, without fully rolling back!?.

It's far too late for a rollback of any kind. That ship sailed days ago.

Nov 26, 2023
  151. Appren liked coltongrundy's post in the thread How to rollback, without fully rolling back!?.

Why does nobody know what krono is? Krono isn't in the EQ database. It's tied to your daybreak account. It exists outside of EverQuest...

Nov 26, 2023
  152. Appren liked Lawyer's post in the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

Yes, so much this. A corrupt GM is worse than no GM.

Nov 26, 2023
  153. Appren liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

Uh, no. Just look at the people on the forums and pick the one person whose ideas you dislike or whose posts drive you up the wall and...

Nov 26, 2023
  154. Appren liked HicksSelos's post in the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

Yeah got a feeling this would be expoited and end up causing a lot of issues

Nov 26, 2023
  155. Appren liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

The problem is the people most qualified to enforce the rules (people that play the game a lot and understand what they are looking at) are...

Nov 26, 2023
  156. Appren liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

Who will watch the watchers? They can barely run a CRC program ...

Nov 26, 2023
  157. Appren replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

True enough. Unless you are a player that for whatever reason is very keen on playing with one particular character name (which is a...

Nov 26, 2023
  158. Appren liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Ah, I see this is a topic here too. This restriction must not be implemented. Ideally you'd stay in the same place when switching. Such...

Nov 26, 2023
  159. Appren liked Inictus's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I'm hoping that they changed the code based on everyone's comments on the forums and just forgot to change the tip window's text. But I...

Nov 26, 2023
  160. Appren liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

As it stands, there's little reason to roll a new persona vs a same-account alt. These rules gutted the feature. Waste of effort....

Nov 26, 2023
  161. Appren liked Tatanka's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

On a lark, I made a list (based off of EQResource's main expac pages): NoS - TS depot ToL - Teleport keyring CoV - Dragon's Hoard ToV...

Nov 26, 2023
  162. Appren liked Tatanka's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

As a general rule, yes, be more restrictive to begin with. However, this particular restriction is just stupid (if it even turns out...

Nov 26, 2023
  163. Appren liked Yinla's post in the thread No Black Friday.

Bringing back some of the pet and player illusions would have been nice.

Nov 25, 2023
  164. Appren replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

It will probably be a make or break for those that (only) play on TLPs, like myself. Not so much for Live players, obviously.

Nov 25, 2023
  165. Appren liked Tatanka's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Exactly. IT'S A NEW FEATURE. If they're gonna dumb it down to the point it's basically like an alt, what the h3!! is the point?

Nov 25, 2023
  166. Appren liked Duckforceone's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

i had such high hopes... i was ready to buy the expansion on all my accounts to be able to switch classes for what i needed at the time....

Nov 25, 2023
  167. Appren liked Skuz's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Not your fault the message was late. However it is a bit more than a day late & a dollar short, I am pretty sure the team are by now...

Nov 25, 2023
  168. Appren liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

While I think this work around is a giant waste of time, it would work. So why even have the restriction? Now you're penalizing people...

Nov 24, 2023
  169. Appren liked code-zero's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Absolutely useless if this is how it's going to work. As of now I see no reason to buy LS outside of the level increase and I can play...

Nov 24, 2023
  170. Appren liked Skuz's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Its almost like they took away all the pros for AP & left all the cons. What a complete and utter waste of Klanderso's time. All they...

Nov 24, 2023
  171. Appren liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

The more that is released about these, the more disappointing they are. Feels like a complete bait and switch gimmick. Would've been better...

Nov 24, 2023
  172. Appren replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Disappointing - very disappointing. Alternate personas could have been so cool and useful, but as it looks now seems pretty useless, in...

Nov 24, 2023
  173. Appren liked Cainen's post in the thread Can we lower the requirements for AOCs to 1 real toon in SOD..

Or even sooner really. As this has a pretty easy but tedious work around(5 offline toons from a single secondary account) can we possibly...

Nov 21, 2023
  174. Appren liked jeskola's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Video proof or didn't happen, you also need to be just in underwear for realism or OP won't buy it.

Nov 21, 2023
  175. Appren liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Since we're all here, can we get a video of you "effectively" playing a single character?

Nov 21, 2023
  176. Appren liked KimchiGoddess's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

It's almost like no one cares that you think something completely possible is only doable by cheating.

Nov 19, 2023
  177. Appren liked Forbick's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Just sounds like a salty guy complaining to me

Nov 19, 2023
  178. Appren liked Skuz's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

6 boxing 6 characters is doable 100% manually, I've done it in the past using tab-switching all from 1 PC, there's no secret all it...

Nov 19, 2023
  179. Appren liked Herf's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

FYI people use wireless numpads to run their less challenging boxes. Wizards, mages, bsts, rangers, etc. only need a few keys to assist,...

Nov 19, 2023
  180. Appren liked FranktheBank's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

I streamed this whole week 5 boxing SoD prog... I guess if you think there is a huge difference between 5 and 6 boxing, then it probably...

Nov 19, 2023
  181. Appren liked Skuz's post in the thread Rogues?.

My observations have been that On TLP Monks are OP & Rogues are UP for the first few expansions, nobody really overtakes Monks until 75...

Nov 13, 2023
  182. Appren liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread P99 vs Boxing.

As boxing isn't against the rules on any server (Even Aradune allowed boxing two characters but that has been removed) there is nothing...

Nov 5, 2023
  183. Appren liked jeskola's post in the thread P99 vs Boxing.

You already knew this,.you show up every 3 years to rant about it. Just stick to P99 or project quarm and do some breathing exercises.

Nov 5, 2023
  184. Appren liked Barton's post in the thread P99 vs Boxing.

All truebox ever did was make you play on more computers, so every truebox server has always had boxing. Lots of it. Oakwynd doesn't...

Nov 5, 2023
  185. Appren liked AethDW's post in the thread P99 vs Boxing.

P99 and DBG servers have been and still are all true box in the eras P99 exists so the comparison doesn’t make much sense. The exception...

Nov 5, 2023
  186. Appren liked Skuz's post in the thread Will TLPs be getting alternate personas before they reach the Laurion's Song expansion?.

I would like any race can play all of the classes to be the case, and the idea you would need to swap race to play a class your own...

Nov 4, 2023
  187. Appren liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Best Possible Ruleset..

If you want cutting edge difficulty raids, play a different game, EQ aint it. Also, any guild that wants to survive is just gonna...

Oct 29, 2023
  188. Appren liked Skuz's post in the thread Best Possible Ruleset..

I played past PoP, you might want to give that a go if you enjoy difficulty.

Oct 29, 2023