aozs's Recent Activity

1. aozs replied to the thread Alt Persona Tradeskills Are Worse.

Ah, they aren't. The pally has 0/13. That would explain it.

Mar 23, 2024 at 7:21 PM
  2. aozs replied to the thread Persona Aug Stripping.

I'm also seeing some augs pop out when swapping, but in my case: 1) The set I'm swapping to is fully intact. The augs only pop out for...

Mar 23, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  3. aozs posted a new thread.

Alt Persona Tradeskills Are Worse

I just hit 125 on my Paladin persona (Warrior original). When I went to craft the Fading Memory Great Sword, I saw different success...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 23, 2024 at 6:38 PM
  4. aozs replied to the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Seen this several times. Additional observation: recently in the Restless Assault mission wurm caves, a mob was stuck in this state and...

Mar 4, 2024
  5. aozs liked Allayna's post in the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

This is an ISB issue. In Innerspace, R click, patcher, development tab, install now. Then re-run your ISB. I also needed to alter the...

Jan 18, 2024
  6. aozs replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

I never play during EQ expansion launch month. Usually something going on in WoW that has my attention, plus waiting for at least 1 month...

Dec 4, 2023
  7. aozs replied to the thread Boxed Group for Missions.

Interesting, when I did this on my pal/enc/dru/mag/wiz/wiz team I managed to get all the thugs stuck on the bridge near the zone in....

Nov 28, 2023
  8. aozs liked Oakwynderguy's post in the thread Fixed Cast Bar Window Creep.

Something is causing the cast bar window to creep (in my case, left) even after "locking" the window to where I want it to be.

Nov 23, 2023
  9. aozs liked Angeliana's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

We are hoping to have an FAQ with the responses to at least some posted questions for next week. It will by no means answer every question...

Oct 26, 2023
  10. aozs replied to the thread Druid in Laurions Song.

Pillars (Vortex of Ro AA) is the AoE version

Oct 21, 2023
  11. aozs replied to the thread Druid in Laurions Song.

Shaman is probably worse than druid at tank healing at level 97. They don't have enough ranks of reckless to rotate through so they...

Oct 20, 2023
  12. aozs replied to the thread Druid in Laurions Song.

In my experience druids are best in a caster group as a DPS / backup healer spot. That probably won't be too easy to find in the pickup...

Oct 17, 2023
  13. aozs liked Angeliana's post in the thread [Aradune] & [Rizlona] Welcome to Veil of Alaris!.

Time to hitch a ride to Argath and get to adventuring!

Oct 12, 2023