AnzoRagespirit's Recent Activity

1. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Returning Maybe - But KS'ing and Boxing ??.

Don't let any of these people lie to you, if you come back to the tribunal (bristlebane now) you will hate life. You'll have no choice but...

Jun 30, 2019
  2. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread mephits still spawn.

I think they should make the event harder, honestly I'm sick of trying it for 2 hours straight and not winning, they can just make it...

Jun 30, 2019
  3. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Thanks for the necro for revamp!.

Dont worry guys it will be fixed in next months patch, just like everyajor bug found..." Oh your class is completely busted and is nearly...

Jun 30, 2019
  4. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

What's a beastlord? They never really picked up, so they can't die off.

Jun 30, 2019
  5. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

This was literally the first time he's ever done it to us, he did it like 3 times and our ballistas got blown up and before we could...

May 20, 2019
  6. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

Gnome Memorial Mountain Raid #3.....the boss is leashing when he flys back up....good job at breaking stuff.

May 19, 2019
  7. AnzoRagespirit posted a new thread.

Bristlebane extreme lag

People crashing, zones are locking up people are getting randomly booted and disconnects through zoning chat lag spell lag pretty much any...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 28, 2019
  8. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread No option to transfer.

No one willingly xfers to FV server is dead...what's really going on here...

Apr 13, 2019
  9. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

You heard it here guys!!! If GMM gets buffed you can blame this community. I personally don't care about GMM practically nothing here...

Mar 29, 2019
  10. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Is this a thing?.

Wrong, dots hit any mobs, it's the AE nuke songs that only hit stationary mobs...unless they changed the dots as well, but I don't...

Mar 29, 2019
  11. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread New Beastlord on live. How should I gear him for pre-85 grind?.

The only issue with using a tank Merc pre-lvl15ish is even being a tank their agro generation is abysmal. You're still gonna take some hits.

Mar 29, 2019
  12. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread pal vs sk.

They both suck roll a warrior

Mar 29, 2019
  13. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Guild creation rules.

You sir are a scholar, not many people would have known this " unless you googled it as well"

Mar 29, 2019
  14. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Changed chat tabs, earned auto crash achievement..

Don't worry this will be fixed after your next billing cycle and/or the next patch date, whichever comes first.

Mar 29, 2019
  15. AnzoRagespirit posted a new thread.

Chat Tabs...again.

I just wanted to make another chat Tabs thread to be annoying....you're welcome.

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 15, 2019