AnzoRagespirit's Recent Activity

1. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

This was literally the first time he's ever done it to us, he did it like 3 times and our ballistas got blown up and before we could...

May 20, 2019 at 6:45 AM
  2. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

Gnome Memorial Mountain Raid #3.....the boss is leashing when he flys back up....good job at breaking stuff.

May 19, 2019 at 6:04 PM
  3. AnzoRagespirit posted a new thread.

Bristlebane extreme lag

People crashing, zones are locking up people are getting randomly booted and disconnects through zoning chat lag spell lag pretty much any...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 28, 2019
  4. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread No option to transfer.

No one willingly xfers to FV server is dead...what's really going on here...

Apr 13, 2019
  5. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

You heard it here guys!!! If GMM gets buffed you can blame this community. I personally don't care about GMM practically nothing here...

Mar 29, 2019
  6. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Is this a thing?.

Wrong, dots hit any mobs, it's the AE nuke songs that only hit stationary mobs...unless they changed the dots as well, but I don't...

Mar 29, 2019
  7. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread New Beastlord on live. How should I gear him for pre-85 grind?.

The only issue with using a tank Merc pre-lvl15ish is even being a tank their agro generation is abysmal. You're still gonna take some hits.

Mar 29, 2019
  8. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread pal vs sk.

They both suck roll a warrior

Mar 29, 2019
  9. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Guild creation rules.

You sir are a scholar, not many people would have known this " unless you googled it as well"

Mar 29, 2019
  10. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Changed chat tabs, earned auto crash achievement..

Don't worry this will be fixed after your next billing cycle and/or the next patch date, whichever comes first.

Mar 29, 2019
  11. AnzoRagespirit posted a new thread.

Chat Tabs...again.

I just wanted to make another chat Tabs thread to be annoying....you're welcome.

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 15, 2019
  12. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Can we clean up?.

My favorite bug from this is when I logged into my main on my main account and my ALTs SK horse from the same account was just hanging out...

Feb 22, 2019
  13. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread It's time people for A New playable Race next Expansion!!.

I'd rather have a new expansion like TSS ( the one with valdenholm I think ) with content from lvl 1 to 110.

Feb 17, 2019
  14. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Chase (Evolving Loot) part 3, caster shoulders tier 5 evolved to tank shoulders not useable.

So glad I still don't have a replacement computer, it seems like the devs still don't give two craps about this busted game...I'll be...

Jan 31, 2019
  15. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread General Camps.

I agree with buri on this ST is a wonderful zone for XP BUT other than the Aug the loot is pretty crappy.

Jan 16, 2019
  16. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Playerbase needs to learn what "laid-back" means.

Oh if only you could see some of the conversations I start in guild, group, and fellowship chat. I'm one of those "vile human beings" but...

Jan 16, 2019
  17. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Open TDS Zones.

Well for the progression quests, it's not for making a "camp" every quest is hey kill this one to 3 mobs then run to the other side of...

Jan 10, 2019
  18. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Open TDS Zones.

That and EQs wonderful /follow command works so well, that running more than 1 toon around for the progression, is a job all in itself.

Jan 9, 2019
  19. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

This reminds me of joining a guild group in FM knowing we all troll each other only to have the mage coth me about 200 miles in the...

Jan 9, 2019
  20. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Open TDS Zones.

ALMOST 100% correct....although in caverns all you gotta do is turn a corner with the wrong mob up and get a zone of death lol

Jan 9, 2019
  21. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Tips on leveling foraging?.

Just buy a G keyboard and link your forage key to it...press whichever G key it's assigned to, then walk away....then again you'll prolly...

Jan 3, 2019
  22. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread lifetime subs and Vet AA Question?.

This goes back to the same as the people that pay / paid for multiple years at once, asking for the vet rewards for the years they paid...

Jan 3, 2019
  23. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread DBG overhead and revenue..

299x4000= 1,196,000. So they made just over a million dollars...where do you guys really think it's going.

Dec 25, 2018
  24. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Doing Melee Damage to Yourself - Berserker.

If you raid on your zerk a fun way to troll your healer is to tap yourself to death then be like " WTF HEALER!!!" ( And by tap yourself I...

Dec 25, 2018
  25. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Doing Melee Damage to Yourself - Berserker.

Be a bst running the dot burn and just blast yourself into Oblivion. It's just as bad and prolly quicker.

Dec 23, 2018
  26. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread DBG overhead and revenue..

Lol don't look at the forums for a day and come back to people talking about my prostate...what happened while I was gone!!!

Dec 23, 2018
  27. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Hybrid duo box.

Depends on what you want to do...but any hybrid does well paired with a bard so....*hybrid class 1* + bard.

Dec 22, 2018
  28. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Banned Account.

No they just laid off more people, the holiday has nothing to do with it :p

Dec 22, 2018
  29. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Banned Account.

Expect to wait at least a week, these dummy's don't know how CS works. Ever since they got rid of phone support they pretty much gave up...

Dec 22, 2018
  30. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread DBG overhead and revenue..

Umm I didn't say I need a hug, they're seriously changing what I said instead of just letting the words be filtered out lol

Dec 22, 2018
  31. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread DBG overhead and revenue..

That last paragraph is the biggest lie from EQ in the past few years. We pay for EVERQUEST most of us don't play other DBG games like...

Dec 22, 2018
  32. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread DBG market item Progression Completion.

Oh trust me did I NEED the bard...no...did it make it quicker? Oh hell yah, bards make everything quicker. But I didn't NEED him by any...

Dec 20, 2018
  33. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Content / Mobs are being tuned down, how about a second look at spells?.

Why ask them for anything? Cause in about 6 months they'll be laying off again so....

Dec 20, 2018
  34. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread DBG market item Progression Completion.

Well said, I for one went back and two boxed CoTF and TDS for these, BST and BRD. Took me like 2 days only playing for a few hours,...

Dec 20, 2018
  35. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Was Ring of Scale EXP nerfed on release of TBL?.

Leave OT it's the starting zone and the XP isn't that great eaither. Hit HS or Sathir's Tomb, I still 1+ AA per kill there, or even try...

Dec 14, 2018
  36. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Beastlord wishes.

I dunno man I bitched about shared fero to be massable for years and it finally happened so...maybe :)

Dec 14, 2018
  37. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Beastlord wishes.

Barb: black or white wolf. VahShir: white or orange tiger. Ogre: black or brown bear. Troll: normal basilisk or lava basilisk ( rip old...

Dec 14, 2018
  38. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 12/11/2018.

Are you using a belt with Overdrive Punch on it? The effect procs off combat abilities, so if your in range to use storm if blades line...

Dec 13, 2018
  39. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Why the F do we pay for this game?.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...this already exists

Dec 13, 2018
  40. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread I don't want to link a mobile phone number just to purchase an expansion.

If I have to do this when I order the new xpac I'll quit EQ. Go ahead with the " it's like 2 seccinds of your time " be, cause at this...

Dec 10, 2018
  41. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Fast vs Very Fast Mounts.

Get in on a RoS talendor raid, the dropped mount is faster than bard speed.

Dec 3, 2018
  42. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Slow vs attack debuff.

What's this "slow" everyone is talking about...I think I've seen it on a raid mob or two, but never a group mob...

Dec 2, 2018
  43. AnzoRagespirit replied to the thread Best 6 box ever.

5 zerkers and 1 shaman. Don't worry bout a tank stuff will die before you die...and if stuff goes bad rotate defensives and fades on the...

Nov 29, 2018