Annastasya's Recent Activity

1. Annastasya liked Razorfall's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

There is an unspoken rule in EQ: always be a pack rat

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  2. Annastasya liked manglered's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

was announced months ago that weapons would be getting upgraded, this sounds like a you problem.

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:44 PM
  3. Annastasya replied to the thread Any suggestions for attempting a progressive character on a normal server?.

i found that attempting similar self-imposed, nostalgia-approved journeys through the earlier expansions at appropriate levels, on live...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:52 PM
  4. Annastasya liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Any suggestions for attempting a progressive character on a normal server?.

Must print them up, and organize in binders, by continent. For immersion and nostalgia.

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:56 PM
  5. Annastasya liked Rijacki's post in the thread Level 25 ranger weapons.

When I returned after being away for many years, I was amused by what used to be 'good stuff' and how it utterly pales to Defiant....

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:21 PM
  6. Annastasya liked klanderso's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

The downside of doing patches in the middle of the night (which would probably be anywhere from 9pm to 4am Pacific) is that it's 100%...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:14 PM
  7. Annastasya liked Nebulism's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Note: I'm not a dev for this game, but experienced in other industries. The actual deployment of the next iteration of the code is likely...

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:57 PM
  8. Annastasya liked Conq's post in the thread What is the best Out Of Group class to pack around?.

Play a bard and have a pocket shaman out of group.

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:48 PM
  9. Annastasya liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Molo ?.

It means solo with a mercenary. Solo+Merc= Molo.

Apr 15, 2024
  10. Annastasya replied to the thread Level 25 ranger weapons.

What server are you on? If you are on a live server, a level appropriate Defiant weapon is going to be much better than Gloomingdeep...

Apr 15, 2024
  11. Annastasya liked Cadira's post in the thread What classes do you think today are underpowered?.

Warriors aren't nearly as bad as people think. Sad truth is, warriors are a pretty complex class to mechanically understand and make use...

Apr 8, 2024
  12. Annastasya liked fransisco's post in the thread What classes do you think today are underpowered?.

shadowknight. They can't do current raids solo yet

Apr 8, 2024
  13. Annastasya liked Tuco's post in the thread What classes do you think today are underpowered?.

If you define utility as "value outside the primary roles of dps, tanking, healing, CC a character plays in a party", I'd feel comfortable...

Apr 8, 2024
  14. Annastasya liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

Usually when I have someone complain to me about cliques its just really the fact that some folks are better friends with other folks...

Apr 6, 2024
  15. Annastasya liked Clarisa's post in the thread Cleansing Acquittal.

It was never a great design concept, but there are at least three things I like about this line (currently called "Avowed Acquittal") that...

Apr 5, 2024
  16. Annastasya liked Lluianae's post in the thread Cleansing Acquittal.

[IMG] Still relevant decades later. On topic: It could have been a nice line in my era for specific fights. Group Elixirs were neat as a...

Apr 5, 2024
  17. Annastasya liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

My favorite thing about old EQ was the itemization. It made items feel special, when you could get abilities or spells outside your own...

Apr 5, 2024
  18. Annastasya replied to the thread Merc Question.

If you want efficiency for kills and leveling as fast as possible, the tank merc is the way to go from 1-65ish for every class, no...

Apr 1, 2024
  19. Annastasya liked Lluianae's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Looking back at NoS, I do remember what was perhaps the biggest motivation killer for me once maxed out on AAs that encapsulates this...

Mar 31, 2024
  20. Annastasya liked Lluianae's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

It's been a while since I've been active here and in game due to life things, but I did catch a discussion of this thread in the Cleric...

Mar 31, 2024
  21. Annastasya replied to the thread Brokenclaw only for the Gloomxxx legs and chest pieces?.

Did some research on Magelo for ya. Brokenclaw does not appear to drop Gloomxxx Legs nor Chest pieces. He does drop a large variety of the...

Mar 30, 2024
  22. Annastasya liked Nennius's post in the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

Applause from me. P.S. I didn't see a list of recipes.

Mar 29, 2024
  23. Annastasya liked Knifen's post in the thread 90% rez.

Trivial Loot Code for Hero Forge Ornaments that the designers felt need to be included in this game for some very stupid reason.

Mar 28, 2024
  24. Annastasya liked Meeko's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

I'll save y'all a few clicks with direct links to the job postings. Hiring people isn't always the result of someone no longer being on the...

Mar 28, 2024
  25. Annastasya liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Play with logging off and use in game triggers instead of GINA. It may not fix all of it, but it will definitely make a difference.

Mar 27, 2024
  26. Annastasya replied to the thread Brokenclaw only for the Gloomxxx legs and chest pieces?.

I've done the tutorial A LOT, and there are definitely full sets of the weaker armors for each type. Some of the chests and legs seem to be...

Mar 26, 2024
  27. Annastasya liked fransisco's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

best not to compare to SKs - they are the most OP favored class in the game, and have been so for well over 15 years. To say everything...

Mar 26, 2024
  28. Annastasya liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Vanilla?.

No, yes There are no official "vanilla" servers. The jail you started in is the Gloomingdeep Mines, which is the tutorial zone....

Mar 25, 2024
  29. Annastasya replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

To be clear, i don't think clerics need or deserve any kind of help/buff in raids. Not more heals, not dps, not adps, not utility. i'm not...

Mar 24, 2024
  30. Annastasya liked fransisco's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I disagree. The zero sum is totally a player thing. The idea of overheal producing damage is rejected because it'll break so many...

Mar 24, 2024
  31. Annastasya liked Metanis's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

End-game Clerics have been falling behind for so long now that only a really substantial DPS increase makes any sense. Every single spell...

Mar 24, 2024
  32. Annastasya liked Allayna's post in the thread Dark Elf Ornaments.

I cannot believe in 2024 we still have TLC.

Mar 24, 2024
  33. Annastasya liked Vizier's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Tomato tomahto. Someone pays the Dev team and the ones writing the checks need to clean house or refocus the team into....literally any...

Mar 19, 2024
  34. Annastasya liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

You hear that sound? That's the sound of Absor scribbling down ideas for future raids.

Mar 19, 2024
  35. Annastasya replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

What about Chorus' post makes you think he was excluding AE heals? You can tweak this fictitious scenario any way you like to bring...

Mar 19, 2024
  36. Annastasya replied to the thread Cleric Raid Gear - Laurion Inn.

Hekaton is right, and it depends on your loot system of course. Laurion's Song, so far, is another expansion where, if your Cleric is fully...

Mar 18, 2024
  37. Annastasya replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

This would break the raid game completely if it were a 1 to 1 ratio of overhealed hps to damage on the target's target. It would...

Mar 18, 2024
  38. Annastasya liked Maztastic's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

No, I don't want more ToT healing. I want more ToT damage. ToT healing is lazy. But no... other priests cast 200k+ DoTs. They...

Mar 18, 2024
  39. Annastasya liked Roxxanna's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

Ignore 110+ ignore the new expansions Everything past 110 is a tasteless, stale, dry cracker. And the cracker hates you.

Mar 15, 2024
  40. Annastasya liked Fenthen's post in the thread T3 Coin and Valiants...

Loot tables: brought to you by a team who doesn't actually play the game!

Mar 11, 2024
  41. Annastasya liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

First lets take exp off mobs that folks have enjoyed farming for exp for years. Now replace that with exp off of missions but keep...

Mar 10, 2024
  42. Annastasya liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

Rezz effects should lock you into 1st person view with no scroll out until rezz effects wear off. Make death actually mean something to...

Mar 9, 2024
  43. Annastasya replied to the thread extra planar potential shard?.

Saw one drop in a mission chest the other day, in LS. Heros are forged i think. Remember it cuz at first i was like new aug? Nope its one...

Mar 5, 2024
  44. Annastasya replied to the thread [QoL] Exit from the raid instances 'Final of Fugue' and 'The Artisan and the Druid'.

Additionally, Coin would be nice.

Mar 3, 2024
  45. Annastasya liked Kakashi77's post in the thread [QoL] Exit from the raid instances 'Final of Fugue' and 'The Artisan and the Druid'.

While we're at it, please update the corpse pile once raid is complete at the final location where chest spawns instead of the zone in spot.

Mar 3, 2024
  46. Annastasya liked Andarriel's post in the thread Ignore.

yea it will work on uber ;)

Mar 2, 2024
  47. Annastasya liked fransisco's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

This makes no sense. IF you have an OP class, and ONLY bring everyone else up to its level, the game breaks, because everyone is soo OP...

Feb 27, 2024
  48. Annastasya replied to the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

read the what, now?

Feb 26, 2024
  49. Annastasya liked JetZeppelin2h's post in the thread Would you play a single-player/co-op version of EQ..

EQ isn't a single player game already? I thought it was 90% solo and 10% group for raids.

Feb 22, 2024
  50. Annastasya liked fransisco's post in the thread Why did the BST Swarm take a hit but SKs are still outdpsing actual dps classes?.

Simple - SK and SHM are the favored classes. They always have been. 10 years ago it was no different. At this point they are probably...

Feb 22, 2024
  51. Annastasya liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Why did the BST Swarm take a hit but SKs are still outdpsing actual dps classes?.

SK have always been the apple of the dev's eye. Even after dozens of nerfs, SK are still among the most powerful classes in the solo/group...

Feb 22, 2024
  52. Annastasya replied to the thread What to Experience.

At 50? Start on conquering all the Kunark Dungeons.

Feb 19, 2024
  53. Annastasya liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread What to Experience.

If you're not going to fast track your leveling, you could work on the Breakdown in Communication truly epic quest from gates of Discord. I...

Feb 19, 2024
  54. Annastasya liked Knifen's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

I think what Act of Valor is so eloquently trying to say, is perhaps this game isnt for you, as much as you dislike everything about it.

Feb 19, 2024
  55. Annastasya liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

shut up

Feb 19, 2024
  56. Annastasya liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Raid: Ankexfen Keep: Prisoners of Ankexfen.

Guilds waste time with colors on this event? Follow the pet swarm, it's so much faster.

Feb 18, 2024
  57. Annastasya liked Windance's post in the thread Raid: Ankexfen Keep: Prisoners of Ankexfen.

While I hope for your sake they make some changes to make it easier for you ... For now you probably just need to memorize which corner...

Feb 18, 2024
  58. Annastasya replied to the thread Veteran asking newb question.

You don't have all the buffs for EQ memorized by sight? BLASPHEMY. Oh, you play a class with no spells or buffs, just combat discs and...

Feb 12, 2024
  59. Annastasya liked Allayna's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Except there's no loot lockout/group lockout to killing PHs. I'm going to assume that your ask is to be able to earn a "group...

Feb 11, 2024
  60. Annastasya liked Leex's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

So, your argument against raid's having a mandatory drop rate for the TS component, is it only takes 10-20 minutes to beat them? What...

Feb 11, 2024
  61. Annastasya liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Raids.

No.

Feb 9, 2024
  62. Annastasya liked Zalamyr's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I don't feel like clerics really need much new, they just need what they have to do more. I think clerics have all the potential to be...

Feb 8, 2024
  63. Annastasya replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Of the 5 raids we've gotten for Laurion's Song so far, only on one of them, have i felt that Cleric healing power was particularly needed...

Feb 5, 2024
  64. Annastasya liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

This thread is literally FULL of good ideas to improve the cleric class, and the enjoyment of playing it. The devs turning a deaf ear...

Feb 5, 2024
  65. Annastasya liked Cadira's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

"Some people" is a pretty small percentage of the population in this case, and that's a problem. Sitting there and pressing the same...

Feb 5, 2024
  66. Annastasya liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 4, 2024
  67. Annastasya replied to the thread Filter is needed for.

The healing wards spam is part of the Auras filter. At least it went away when i filtered Auras (mine and others) out.

Feb 3, 2024
  68. Annastasya liked Zalkk - AB's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

EQ would benefit greatly from a lot less Uberkingkong

Feb 1, 2024
  69. Annastasya liked Nennius's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

And the winner for POINTLESS THREAD OF THE YEAR goes to...

Feb 1, 2024
  70. Annastasya liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

You can’t expect to have the best armor, if you don’t put some fish scales on it.

Jan 29, 2024
  71. Annastasya liked Windance's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

Would like to see how many folks would be in favor of an early live patch. From test patch notes: Test Update 1/23/24 - Discussion...

Jan 29, 2024
  72. Annastasya liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Now imagine that it's the year 3024. gee, that was pointless.

Jan 22, 2024
  73. Annastasya liked Knifen's post in the thread Why isnt this a thing..

Im gonna need a bout 100 of these for my house to display my ornaments and get them out of my bank bags. [IMG]

Jan 22, 2024
  74. Annastasya replied to the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Not to pile on, but you guys really screwed up the filters on that one. While i saw that there were changes to some of the filters in the...

Jan 22, 2024
  75. Annastasya liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Unless you are parsing, you do not want to see 53 other raider's damage over time spells spamming your chat window. The same is true of...

Jan 22, 2024
  76. Annastasya liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Lich summoning in HAF is ridiculous..

The porting Lich was already my least favorite fight in quite awhile. Summoning just makes it so much worse. And that's as a raid geared...

Jan 18, 2024
  77. Annastasya liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Lich summoning in HAF is ridiculous..

Terrible, terrible change.

Jan 18, 2024
  78. Annastasya liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Option to turn off Faerune on head slot.

There was another thread many years ago along this line, and I agree. Players don't see the world as intended. We're seeing it through...

Jan 16, 2024
  79. Annastasya replied to the thread Donal's Gauntlets of Mourning.

According to Magelo, they are a ~1% drop from either a cursed hand, or a construct. Given my own personal experience camping the kunark...

Jan 15, 2024
  80. Annastasya liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Overseer Skill question.

To extend Soulbanshee's statement, the rarity of the quests is slightly variable from new quest session to new quest session but you won't...

Jan 13, 2024
  81. Annastasya liked Fufufufufufufu's post in the thread What is your controversial EQ hot take?.

I've only played back in '99-2002, again in 2015, and now again at the end of 2023 / beginning of 2024, and haven't had a chance to catch...

Jan 8, 2024
  82. Annastasya replied to the thread New to EQ, finished the tutorial, now what?.

It's a fairly open world game. You can make your own goals. Back in the early days, we would venture out from our home cities, meeting npcs...

Jan 8, 2024
  83. Annastasya liked Allayna's post in the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

[IMG]

Jan 8, 2024
  84. Annastasya liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 7, 2024
  85. Annastasya liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread [Cleric] Non-current but useful spells.

And it's cursed the cleric class to "you heal and that's all you'll ever do" status.

Jan 2, 2024
  86. Annastasya replied to the thread Looking for opinions on a paladin partner..

From your list, a Beastlord or Druid would be my choices. Consider- A Paladin's primary strength is survival. They are a tough tank to...

Jan 1, 2024
  87. Annastasya liked Fenanebae Terrwyn's post in the thread Looking for opinions on a paladin partner..

So, I duo a lot with my main grouping partner. It is a berserker. Most of the time we have no slows. So I think the best choice is...

Jan 1, 2024
  88. Annastasya replied to the thread [Cleric] Non-current but useful spells.

If you don't have Complete Heal in your spellbook, are you even clericing?

Dec 30, 2023
  89. Annastasya liked Cadira's post in the thread [Cleric] Non-current but useful spells.

For uncommon but sure situations, the eradicate cure lines are better then current cures for the faster cast time. Get them.

Dec 30, 2023
  90. Annastasya liked Edrick's post in the thread Slay Guktans ?.

You've ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin mine.

Dec 28, 2023
  91. Annastasya liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

My takeaway from that interview was that instead of just adding 2 more character slots (which would bring the total max to 16, one for...

Dec 26, 2023
  92. Annastasya replied to the thread What is your controversial EQ hot take?.

i like water zones, and think there should be more of them, and that they should contain critical items that everyone wants, and pivotal...

Dec 24, 2023
  93. Annastasya liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread What is your controversial EQ hot take?.

Frogloks are the Jar-Jar Binks of Everquest

Dec 24, 2023
  94. Annastasya liked FranktheBank's post in the thread What is your controversial EQ hot take?.

Someone actually understood the assignment. A+

Dec 24, 2023
  95. Annastasya replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

i figured out a perfect work around for all these persona gear/aug/spell conflicts. Just make personae of the same race and class as your...

Dec 18, 2023
  96. Annastasya liked Tucoh's post in the thread Why ToL's Group Gear Level 120 Requirement Sabotages EQ's Core Gameplay Loop.

tldr: ToL will be much better if you drop the level requirement of all gear to 115. So, here's a screenshot of my gear spreadsheet I use...

Dec 16, 2023
  97. Annastasya liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread 15 Persona gear solution?.

Quite honestly, I think anyone outside of EQ reading the description of personas would probably expect it to work that way. The fact...

Dec 13, 2023
  98. Annastasya liked Nicheven's post in the thread 15 Persona gear solution?.

Create alts to hold your extra gear.

Dec 13, 2023
  99. Annastasya liked JChan's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Hello EverQuest community, I want to take a moment to address some of your lingering questions on the Tradeskill Depot exploit that...

Dec 12, 2023
  100. Annastasya replied to the thread Paladin question.

Thats a very well thought out team. i especially like that you have one of each armor type so that there will rarely be wasted gear drops....

Dec 12, 2023
  101. Annastasya replied to the thread Robe Graphics.

Eventually, i'd like a "closet" type slot for our inventory, so that whatever you put in that slot will be the graphic shown on your...

Dec 12, 2023
  102. Annastasya liked Yinla's post in the thread Robe Graphics.

I bourhg this up in ToV beta, there are a lot of robes which are white with the same design just a different tint (identical to TOV robes)....

Dec 12, 2023
  103. Annastasya liked Micker99's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

All those things are not that important or needed. They are little perks to keep you busy. It's nice, but the issue is, that personas...

Dec 8, 2023
  104. Annastasya liked Marton's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

I envy you. I'm a minimalist IRL, but sadly it does not translate to EQ. When someone in guild asks does anyone have [insert some...

Dec 8, 2023
  105. Annastasya liked Bannsidhe's post in the thread How are you going to level your Alternate Persona?.

think I will look at my 17 chars one of every class and cry then quit

Dec 5, 2023
  106. Annastasya liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

yikes. nothing else even matters if personas gear is going to take up inventory slots.

Dec 5, 2023
  107. Annastasya liked Micker99's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

People are just disappointed, because it could have added a really cool new, fun feature to the game and they changed it to be as exciting...

Dec 5, 2023
  108. Annastasya replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

i feel like Alternate Persona is not a feature for me. i have reasonably limited play time. i can raid on a consistent schedule. i can do...

Dec 5, 2023
  109. Annastasya liked Zish's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

...What is the point of this feature? It's simply alts but with limitations. What were you thinking?

Dec 5, 2023
  110. Annastasya liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Don't use that one thing to defend personas. They could have just made keys account wide and solved the problem. There's no need for...

Dec 5, 2023
  111. Annastasya liked GrandOpener's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Only switching in non-combat zones is disappointing, but personally I did expect that. Daybreak wants it to provide options for truly...

Dec 5, 2023
  112. Annastasya liked Iven's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 3, 2023
  113. Annastasya replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

Thanks. It is in fact not running in that compatibility mode. Grayed out windows 8 option and unchecked. Maybe i remember trying that....

Nov 29, 2023
  114. Annastasya replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

It is possible that my EQ is set to run in Windows 7 mode. i may have set it up that way when i got a new computer with Windows 10...

Nov 29, 2023
  115. Annastasya liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

The update that broke LaunchPad for Windows 7 is being looked at. LaunchPad is developed by another part of the company (not EQ1...

Nov 29, 2023
  116. Annastasya liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

I have a windows 7 sitting next to a windows 10, both run the same gpu and have pretty similar specs, windows 7 outperforms on eq.

Nov 29, 2023
  117. Annastasya replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

it's happening to me on Windows 10

Nov 29, 2023
  118. Annastasya liked Oscig's post in the thread Advantage of AP.

For the same reason we don't give all classes all the abilities.

Nov 26, 2023
  119. Annastasya liked Tatanka's post in the thread maining a Bst.

The mana issue with druids is with the DoTs. The nukes should be no problem, mana-wise. Personally, I use DoTs all the time on my...

Nov 25, 2023
  120. Annastasya replied to the thread maining a Bst.

The level 1-70ish game has been very streamlined. Spend this time to get to know the class/race combos you've chosen and figure out if you...

Nov 21, 2023
  121. Annastasya liked Alnitak's post in the thread maining a Bst.

BST-SHM is not an efficient pair. With a beastlord in the group a shaman adds very little. A bard will add much more than a shaman to your...

Nov 21, 2023
  122. Annastasya replied to the thread Returning player with Enchanter question.

i don't play a high level enchanter, but as far as raiding goes, it is still one of those "absolutely necessary to have one or two around"...

Nov 21, 2023
  123. Annastasya liked Knifen's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Wasnt ship to ship combat? https://www.everquest.com/news/imported-eq-enus-50337 Welcome to EverQuest The Buried Sea, the 13th...

Nov 19, 2023
  124. Annastasya liked Tallie's post in the thread What classes do you think today are underpowered?.

Not quite the same. Cleric dps is the only dps that makes Paladin dps look good!

Nov 19, 2023
  125. Annastasya liked Evertrek's post in the thread What classes do you think today are underpowered?.

clerics were nerfed and made useless by the addition of mercs years ago. we have all posted how the class is only a raid bot for years....

Nov 19, 2023
  126. Annastasya liked Smokezz's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

Hey, another troll post. Wicked.

Nov 19, 2023
  127. Annastasya liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Really old player....

Couple ways to look at this; #1 make a new free character on any live server and go thru the tutorial and make sure you get the merc and...

Nov 13, 2023
  128. Annastasya liked phattoni's post in the thread <75 AGI AC Penalty Question.

there is no penalty for going below 70 agi, just going below your base stat, so if your base agi is 65 and you goto 64 you will start...

Nov 11, 2023
  129. Annastasya liked Iven's post in the thread Prestige Augments - Any secondary use?.

Most of them are worth some tribute points. Only do destroy or trade them for tribute points if you are absolutely sure that you never will...

Nov 11, 2023
  130. Annastasya liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

It's important to have as there are cases where an invalid UI can cause a client crash instead of a UI error.

Nov 10, 2023
  131. Annastasya liked Randomized's post in the thread Questable Utilitarian Skills and Abilities.

Homogenization is bad mmkay? They've already given out so many different class talents to other classes it isn't even funny. Want...

Nov 8, 2023
  132. Annastasya liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Needs to be a new way to switch between toons..

In windows registry [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Applications\eqgame.exe] Add the value "IsHostApp" with an empty value ""...

Nov 6, 2023
  133. Annastasya liked Skuz's post in the thread EverQuest is Changing the World.

USA needs to join the rest of the developed world & get itself a Nationalised Health Service, or at least a Cooperative State Health...

Nov 6, 2023
  134. Annastasya liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Returning semi-newbie with question regarding the new expansion.

I hate to say this, but casual players who are casually geared expecting to be able to solo current content trash mobs, without even a merc...

Oct 30, 2023
  135. Annastasya liked Flatchy's post in the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

And what is even more funny is people like you who dont even play hang around to and moan about it. Every one does not like...

Oct 30, 2023
  136. Annastasya replied to the thread returning and question about gear.

As Joules mentioned- The Hero's Journey grants you rewards that are basically equivalent to Defiant drops at the level of the quests you...

Oct 28, 2023