Ankarv's Recent Activity

1. Ankarv liked Molybedium's post in the thread Group NPT.

please!

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:20 PM
  2. Ankarv liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Group NPT.

Agreed, this would be very nice! Lowered cast time or MGB would both be handy fixes. Right now in some situations it's even worse than it...

3. Ankarv liked Senvie's post in the thread Group NPT.

While I am loving that it is not a group cast spell, can we please lower the CD of the recast to keep more in line with the single...

4. Ankarv replied to the thread Group NPT.

Yes please, lower recast or MGB allowed.

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:09 PM
  5. Ankarv replied to the thread LS - Hand to hand raid weapon.

We have got 2

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:35 AM
  6. Ankarv replied to the thread Final Fugue: Speed Limit (Raid).

We got it yesterday with 87million DPS in 92 seconds, we had Firethorn leash and get a rune off also so it was 8 billion HP

Apr 13, 2024 at 2:35 PM
  7. Ankarv replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It is obtainable by high dps, yes. It is not working in the intended way of the hammer strikes slowing him down.

Apr 12, 2024
  8. Ankarv replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

These notes seem pretty lacking, at least 4 or 5 things changed not mentioned in the notes. Did you fix Final Fugue speed limit achievement...

Apr 9, 2024
  9. Ankarv replied to the thread Final Fugue: Speed Limit (Raid).

So this raid has 2 bugs, a completely unobtainable achievement and high dps check bugged achieve. Sure would be nice to get these fixed to...

Apr 4, 2024
  10. Ankarv liked solleck's post in the thread Final Fugue: Speed Limit (Raid).

Margator the Slow She starts with a very slow attack speed, but gains speed over time. If allowed to gather enough speed she will impart...

Apr 4, 2024
  11. Ankarv replied to the thread Spell Bar Lockup/Clickies Not Fully Fixed.

My guild hall has an uptime 1 hr and 30 min less than the server uptime and some of the items people are mentioning are working fine for me.

Apr 3, 2024
  12. Ankarv liked Morrigan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map.

I have had multiple issues when zoning or when relogging of the game placing me under the world map. This happened a few times in the guild...

Apr 3, 2024
  13. Ankarv replied to the thread Guide events.

While in a quest role, Guides should not engage with you too much outside their script. The rewards are also scripted. They are just...

Apr 3, 2024
  14. Ankarv replied to the thread Lag + spells greyed out for multiple minutes.

Lag and spell bar locking should be fixed by last nights quick patch...

Apr 2, 2024
  15. Ankarv liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

We've identified the issue and were working on a fix. Thanks for your patience.

Apr 1, 2024
  16. Ankarv replied to the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

Is this on the list for the April patch?

Apr 1, 2024
  17. Ankarv liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Apr 1, 2024
  18. Ankarv replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

1: Zero 2-3: N/A 4: Yes 5: Yes Extra: Persona equipment management system would also make me want to play a persona.

Apr 1, 2024
  19. Ankarv replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

I'm experiencing this on an enchanter during raids, I haven't noticed in solo play at all. Can we get a response on this, possibly revert...

Apr 1, 2024
  20. Ankarv liked Drakang's post in the thread Lustrous Assaulters Collar of Legacies Lost.

Why does the Lustrous Assaulters neck drop in AC compared to the Fine Sparkling Harassers. There is not massive gain in hps or Attack that...

Apr 1, 2024
  21. Ankarv replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Cazic

Apr 1, 2024
  22. Ankarv liked Allayna's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

*** Miscellaneous *** - Optimized NPC respawn processing and reduced its contribution to per-frame spikes by at least 50%. Several...

Apr 1, 2024
  23. Ankarv replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Same thing, same raid. I was lagging like crazy, I was tasked with calling moving out of the aura and my guild said I was quite delayed...

Apr 1, 2024
  24. Ankarv liked Ruhpez's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Anyone else having the spell bar lock up after a few minutes since the 3/29 hotfix? It works fine for a few minutes and then I have to...

Mar 31, 2024
  25. Ankarv replied to the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

By definition, a subscription means you're paying for a service.

Mar 28, 2024
  26. Ankarv replied to the thread Why not start a developer volunteer program?.

How long do you think it would take the first volunteer dev inappropriate "Easter egg" to occur?

Mar 27, 2024
  27. Ankarv liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Too Many Tell Windows Breaks Them.

So, guildmate had this come up a couple days ago and, after some tinkering, I found the cause and solution. If you have too many Tell...

Mar 27, 2024
  28. Ankarv liked Elder Guide Rynara's post in the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

I sent you a private message so we can sort this out.

Mar 22, 2024
  29. Ankarv liked TillasX's post in the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

No augmentation slots on new items--no type 3, no type 8, no type 5.[IMG]

Mar 22, 2024
  30. Ankarv replied to the thread How about a server where everyone starts with their epic 1.0?.

Epics are a huge part of the content of Kunark why would you want less content?

Mar 22, 2024
  31. Ankarv replied to the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

Guides file reports on the events and they should be able to go check it or request info from the elder guides. They are just too lazy to.

Mar 21, 2024
  32. Ankarv liked jgrahl's post in the thread EverQuest Swag Store is here!.

Does any of these items come with an included redeemable code for something in game?

Mar 8, 2024
  33. Ankarv replied to the thread Nimbuses Not Working Correctly on Valkyrie Illusion.

Can confirm, I cast nimbus while illusioned and when I move the nimbus effect stays in place

Mar 3, 2024
  34. Ankarv replied to the thread We’ve heard the clamoring!.

Unless you're planning on going in person to California, you'll be fine it seems. Limited in person tickets Unlimited premium online...

Feb 23, 2024
  35. Ankarv liked Svann2's post in the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

A pet cant hold agro when there are players meleeing. You can let it get tons of agro but as soon as a melee player steps in the pet loses...

Feb 22, 2024
  36. Ankarv liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 21, 2024
  37. Ankarv replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw Lore & Trivia Contest.

My Guild hall wall, also Blackburrow

Feb 21, 2024
  38. Ankarv liked mewkus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Monthly all-access reward not offering Legend of Norrath card.

On two of my accounts so far, I have collected my monthly 500 db reward, but when offered to choose the item rewards instead, it only lists...

Feb 12, 2024
  39. Ankarv replied to the thread Confirmed the reward system.

Yup and it really sucks when a zone crashes and you lose the loot with no way to recover the lost time. This happened to us last night...

Feb 7, 2024
  40. Ankarv liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  41. Ankarv liked Tucoh's post in the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

[img] Doesn't even have to be Seru, just anything with that style of armor would make a great upgrade to the djinn illusions in TBL.

Jan 31, 2024
  42. Ankarv replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It was happening before the DX11 update

Jan 28, 2024
  43. Ankarv replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

I am currently doing Encanter (Main), Beastlord, Bard and merc healer. While the group can do everything in LS except the Hero forge...

Jan 26, 2024
  44. Ankarv replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Here is a video of this occurring on the Pit Fight raid, near where the boss Kyklim Bonebinder spawns. A blacksoul defender was agroed...

Jan 24, 2024
  45. Ankarv liked Nennius's post in the thread Questions about Anniversary Tower.

Yes. A DPG spokesperson confirmed that all of the events are to remain open until the end of the event.

Jan 24, 2024
  46. Ankarv replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I caught some good video of this last night on an add in the pit fight raid that had the issue. I will post it tonight

Jan 24, 2024
  47. Ankarv liked Svann2's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

[IMG] It wasnt like this till I stein ported into pok. radeon 6700xt, win11, 16gb ram, i5 12400, new ui engine on restarting eq fixed it

Jan 24, 2024
  48. Ankarv replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

I'm seeing more minor graphics glitches, mine seem mostly around weapons in the guild hall. [IMG][IMG]

Jan 24, 2024
  49. Ankarv replied to the thread Duplicate Not sure what is happening.. Ornament graphic bug..

My LS raid robe ornament is doing the same, some zones it is dark and others it is light

Jan 23, 2024
  50. Ankarv replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

some pretty cool new pet weapons there[IMG]

Jan 22, 2024
  51. Ankarv liked Windance's post in the thread Fixed Internally Raid event: Myconid Mutiny - Massive Lag.

Massive Lag on Myconid Mutiny again tonight. 1/22/2024 As soon as the event starts there are micro stutters every 6s or so and huge WTF...

Jan 22, 2024
  52. Ankarv posted a new thread.

Questions about Anniversary Tower

1. When February's room becomes active will January's room still be accessible? 2. I assume more items will be added each month, will...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 22, 2024
  53. Ankarv replied to the thread Dextris Kanghammer summoning Rufus Invictus.

On Friday our Dextris just froze in the middle of the room and wouldn't move or summon at all. He got smacked by every AE.

Jan 22, 2024
  54. Ankarv replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

- Year of Darkpaw collections will now reward Timeless Tokens instead of experience. What about those of us who already completed the...

Jan 12, 2024
  55. Ankarv liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Jan 12, 2024
  56. Ankarv replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It's not just in LS either, we had a grimling add in pit fight get affected by this

Jan 4, 2024
  57. Ankarv posted a new thread.

Confirmed LS Beta reward Legendary Enchanter Illusion spell problem

Category: Items [Can Repro] Date/Time: Wed Dec 20 20:19:51 2023 Character: Level 125 Enchanter (Main) Zone: The Plane of Knowledge...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 20, 2023
  58. Ankarv replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

no

Dec 15, 2023
  59. Ankarv replied to the thread How long does support tickets take to get a response?.

Usually I get quick responses, within a day or so. I'm betting they are swamped with the expansion at the moment.

Nov 27, 2023
  60. Ankarv replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

A friend who traded a krono to an alt says she got rolled back

Nov 22, 2023
  61. Ankarv replied to the thread Laurion’s Song will be launching soon!.

I won't be using that broken system for a while if it is in with launch

Nov 21, 2023
  62. Ankarv replied to the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I haven't logged on test or beta since the patch, did you change the color of the casting bar too? It wasn't right on beta.

Nov 10, 2023
  63. Ankarv replied to the thread Needs to be a new way to switch between toons..

Wow, im suprised they came out saying it was allowed. I dont have the post, but a while back they said they would never tell you if a...

Nov 2, 2023
  64. Ankarv liked Brickhaus's post in the thread TBL Progression Issue.

Completing one trial in Smoke only opens the path to Empyr while you still have a lockout. You need to complete all 5 trials in Smoke...

Nov 2, 2023
  65. Ankarv replied to the thread Fixed Magician Swarm Pets Have Wrong Name.

This has been around a very long time. Best I've been able to tell is the names can get crossed if swarm pets are summoned at the same...

Oct 25, 2023