Alnitak's Recent Activity

1. Alnitak posted a new thread.

Leven and AA experience preservation?

I am having a problem. Most of my alts have level experience maxed to 99.999% while still alck some sizable AA number. My usual ways of...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 26, 2022 at 9:13 AM
  2. Alnitak replied to the thread Spells Macro.

You still need to put spell casting delays in yout marcos, though there are some exceptions. Typically, you make a line like: /pause...

May 24, 2022 at 8:44 AM
  3. Alnitak replied to the thread Moving Around Terror of Luclin Now Much Harder - Intended?.

In my opinion, there was no definitive intent to make it harder or easier. They just accept the outcome as it happens. In recent years...

May 18, 2022
  4. Alnitak replied to the thread Is eq turning into P2W?.

Ahhh, I got it ! You are talking about TLP crowd of the hole farmers and efreeti boots tellers. I'll tell you a secret - I do not get...

May 18, 2022
  5. Alnitak replied to the thread Is eq turning into P2W?.

There are more extra-sized bags in the game than a person has inventory + bank slots. Every expansion since TDS has several 30+ bags...

May 18, 2022
  6. Alnitak replied to the thread (Bristlebane) Ring of Valor.

https://ringofvalor.org/announcements.php?aid=36 ... level 120, high raid attendance, TOL group or TOV raid geared, appropriate...

May 18, 2022
  7. Alnitak replied to the thread Account Tranfer.

Exactly! Let's all write cryptic messages! Chun I Ta Chuang

May 17, 2022
  8. Alnitak replied to the thread Account Tranfer.

If you start now (i.e. create 2 new accounts and make 2 new characters) then by Memorial Day (that will be Monday, May 30th), when...

May 17, 2022
  9. Alnitak replied to the thread Tinkering.

Starting from RoS the tradeskilled jewelry (rings, earrings, pendants) are made from enchanted bars of expansion metal, so an enchanter...

May 14, 2022
  10. Alnitak replied to the thread Tinkering.

I went with a gnome enchanter - enchanting mana and metals is more useful than just making poisons, imho. Also enchanter can summon...

May 13, 2022
  11. Alnitak replied to the thread Disappearance of the Grimlings.

The conflict of the next expansion writes itself from the original lore: "Today, Tashakhi is a brooding, skeletal being who dwells in...

May 13, 2022
  12. Alnitak replied to the thread Disappearance of the Grimlings.

According to the lore: "At length, he found his way back to the Mushroom Forest, where his people managed the thriving Acrylia Mines....

May 13, 2022
  13. Alnitak replied to the thread THE Merc changes.

Why hilarious? I use J5 mercenaries at low level every time I need to PL a new toon. Shrouded characters still have J5 mercenaries,...

May 12, 2022
  14. Alnitak replied to the thread Disappearance of the Grimlings.

Well, grimlings are not native to the moon. Grimlings are some Vah Shirs corrupted by Khati Sha's darkness. So they inhabit a small...

May 12, 2022
  15. Alnitak replied to the thread Best box for a Warrior main?.

A mage, always have a mage in your group. CotH is a game-changer for a boxed group. If you are making a new warrior on the account with SK...

May 11, 2022
  16. Alnitak replied to the thread Heroic Level 100 in September.

What gear to give to newest lvl 100 Heroic characters ? lvl 100 equivalent from RoF ? lvl 100 equivalent from CotF ? lvl 100 gear from...

May 10, 2022
  17. Alnitak replied to the thread Leveling Up.

At level 69 you may want to do TBS (The Buried Sea) progression. It rewards with a full set of lvl 65-70 Hero's gear (close equivalent to...

May 10, 2022
  18. Alnitak replied to the thread Make No-Trade Mercenary Gear Heirloom?.

Keys go to your keyring. Useful Epics you keep in your inventory anyway. Unused Epics - you can place on a wall in your House or...

May 6, 2022
  19. Alnitak replied to the thread Make No-Trade Mercenary Gear Heirloom?.

They already have a flag "no storage", which effectively prevents Heirloom transfer. Just merge no-trade and Heirloom flags and just flag...

May 6, 2022
  20. Alnitak replied to the thread Mercenary kill tasks need to give better rewards when repeated.

Does it really make a difference if repeatable kill task with experience reward groupped in Mercenary Achevement or Partisan Achievement...

May 6, 2022
  21. Alnitak replied to the thread Feedback / Ideas --- Section.

Just post your ideas here. Many people are at work and bored, so it wll be an entertainment to read about your ideas and how those will be...

May 4, 2022
  22. Alnitak replied to the thread Rogue or Berserker Molo/Solo - What works?.

Melee dps classes - zerker, rogue and monk - routinely get into top 5-10 dps list on raids. Although, not every character, only...

May 3, 2022
  23. Alnitak replied to the thread aug with 25 kick.

3 augs are worth considering for 2 hard-to-fill slots - charm and range. Relife Adornment (range) Extruded Black Pearl (charm,range) Velium...

Apr 19, 2022
  24. Alnitak replied to the thread Burning Land unlock at somepoint?.

Strange Magic mission in Relic rewards with Wishing Lamp, not Jann's Veil. The mission participants do not need to be flagged, although...

Apr 18, 2022
  25. Alnitak replied to the thread Ice Encrusted Tower Shield.

Ok, I've spent my time searching. Here is the post: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/tradeskill-drops-tov.269150/...

Apr 18, 2022
  26. Alnitak replied to the thread Ice Encrusted Tower Shield.

As I recall it was 1 in 20000 and 1 in 50000 for the EM earring.

Apr 15, 2022
  27. Alnitak replied to the thread Ice Encrusted Tower Shield.

I stand for my calculations based on my own experience. In ToV/CoV I've killed about 10K mobs in 2 years (I mostly did progression/named...

Apr 15, 2022
  28. Alnitak replied to the thread Ice Encrusted Tower Shield.

Ngreth posted it some time ago.

Apr 15, 2022
  29. Alnitak replied to the thread Ice Encrusted Tower Shield.

Tower Shield specifically. Chances for any of 58 Ice Encrusted items to drop are much better: 235 mobs kill gives 50% chance for any Ice...

Apr 15, 2022
  30. Alnitak replied to the thread Ice Encrusted Tower Shield.

It has 0.005 % chance to drop from any ToV or CoV monster. It means you have to kill 32100 mobs to have 80% chance to have it dropped (i.e....

Apr 15, 2022
  31. Alnitak replied to the thread Pets somehow tanking better then me?.

Iirc, TBL raid earring is EM27, and a mage would summon lvl 114 air pet with lvl 111 spell. Group EM21 would create lvl 112 air pet. Air...

Apr 7, 2022
  32. Alnitak replied to the thread Commemorative Coins.

Fippy's Further Revenge Delving into Frostcrypt Unity All 3 pay 10 coins, soloable at 115, in a single zone, 6 hr lockout. Several more...

Apr 1, 2022
  33. Alnitak replied to the thread Rallos Zek Earring.

Looks like you are missing something. To equip the trophy, perhaps ? Fully evolved trophy would bump your JC effective skill level to...

Mar 29, 2022
  34. Alnitak replied to the thread Difficulty (lack of) of 23rd Anniversary Quest.

Well, it depends. With my 3 accounts I have about 10 characters, which are not my primaries. 2 slots (neck and back) better than T3 ToL...

Mar 28, 2022
  35. Alnitak replied to the thread Clickies.

IVU is the earring, Inviso clickie is the mask in VT.

Mar 25, 2022
  36. Alnitak replied to the thread Targeting pet with a macro.

Customize your extended target window, say, assign slot 13 to "my pet" Then your macro may look like: /pause 5, /xtar 13 /cast 9...

Mar 24, 2022
  37. Alnitak replied to the thread Legacy Satchel.

Elegant Defiant armor (required lvl 70, recommended lvl 80) can be purchased from the merchant in unlimited quantities. Also,...

Mar 24, 2022
  38. Alnitak replied to the thread Multiboxing is a sign of a deeper problem with the game..

Don't many guilds raid at that time ? (Or even if they have finished the raiding night people are logging off after that) And something...

Mar 23, 2022
  39. Alnitak replied to the thread The best thing devs can do for the live game...

At level 1 new character can be twinked up with: +1200 nominal AC value +6176 HP +6176 Mana +5176 End +12 HP regen +37 Mana regen +40...

Mar 21, 2022
  40. Alnitak replied to the thread Dear Beastlord Mains....

Eagle Strike is essential in a group game ... with a second beastlord in the group. Reason - it counts toward Coalition trigger. It's...

Feb 23, 2022
  41. Alnitak replied to the thread Type 3 augs.

Wait! Did you write that "Burning drakes that exploded and killed everyone around 7%?". And now you are writing about "remaining folks"?...

Feb 22, 2022
  42. Alnitak replied to the thread Type 3 augs.

Attrition killed us. Meanwhile, you'd have to explain to unintelligent me, what lowered Sontalak's health from 7% at the time of...

Feb 22, 2022
  43. Alnitak replied to the thread Type 3 augs.

Your feeling deceives you. Pull Sontalak, burn from the start, punt away adds, loot the chest. Raid mechanics ? What raid mechanics ?...

Feb 22, 2022
  44. Alnitak replied to the thread Heroic Character - To do list?.

Seeds of D is a bit low for you and the rewards you get in there are at best are Heroic gear level wearable at lvl 75. And since you are...

Feb 22, 2022
  45. Alnitak replied to the thread Type 3 augs.

Didn't Sontalak whipe the open raid at 2% health last Thursday? If everybody used +3% dps augs it would be the win. That small change...

Feb 22, 2022
  46. Alnitak liked Vumad's post in the thread Autofollow worse than ever.

Typically, rhetorical questions do not include factually incorrect information, which is why you got the replies you did.

Feb 22, 2022
  47. Alnitak replied to the thread Autofollow worse than ever.

Yes, you should, and it would make your post short and pointless. You, however, decided to ask a "rhetorical question". And as...

Feb 22, 2022
  48. Alnitak replied to the thread Autofollow worse than ever.

That is factually incorrect. Mercenaries run in circles just as much. The difference is that they do not cause aggro and they warp to the...

Feb 21, 2022
  49. Alnitak replied to the thread Type 3 augs.

What benefit IS worth the plat to you ? I have 3 All Access acounts, with about 15 lvl 120 toons. New visible armor, new spells, new type...

Feb 21, 2022
  50. Alnitak replied to the thread Autofollow worse than ever.

CoTH is for real players and real manual boxers. Automated groups do not like it and do not use it, usually. Mages with group CoTH - the...

Feb 21, 2022
  51. Alnitak replied to the thread Anyone have any idea when ToV will go FTP?.

As you wrote you are working through TBL AAs, so I assume you have All Access accounts. If you have a 12-months subscription, by...

Feb 15, 2022
  52. Alnitak replied to the thread [Suggestion] Charm/Range slot Augs.

My casting classes prefer to use Complimentary Velium Infused Gem of Striking https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=136319...

Feb 15, 2022
  53. Alnitak replied to the thread 64-bit client / server ... besides mem & threading any other future benefits?.

It's not just the memory limitation in itself, it is also a gazzilion programming tricks with data/code they had to implement in the...

Feb 8, 2022
  54. Alnitak liked niente's post in the thread Ferocity on Bards.

If you have an item with Ferocity (SPA 177 - Double Attack Chance), but do not have either the Double Attack skill or SPA 225 (Burst of...

Feb 8, 2022
  55. Alnitak replied to the thread Whats a good amount of xp per 30 min of play time ?.

Let's say you are lvl 119 grinding up to 120 (which means old expansions have experience penalty for you, you need to kill lvl 114+...

Feb 8, 2022
  56. Alnitak replied to the thread So... what about Enchanters?? Do you main one?.

BST is a good choice for a main. And if you do box - box it with a mage or a bard. Excellent cross-boost between those and a beastlord,...

Feb 8, 2022
  57. Alnitak replied to the thread Equivalence of auto-attack for casters.

Make a macro: /pause xx, /cast 1 /pause yy, /cast 2 /pause zz, /cast 3 /pause xxa, /cast 4 /pause yya, /cast 5 As a mage you need to...

Feb 7, 2022
  58. Alnitak replied to the thread Why I don't receive Remnants of Tranquility?.

The currency reward scales with character level. While I PL some lvl 90 toon in TBM the difference is very notable: lvl 120 toon gets...

Feb 7, 2022
  59. Alnitak replied to the thread Tinkering.

18 AA's for 3 levels of Tinkering Mastery and 30 AA for 6 levels of Salvage. Lvl 85 is needed to get them all. That would get you to lvl...

Feb 2, 2022
  60. Alnitak replied to the thread Molo BST questions.

Playing Possum AA - 15 seconds recast feign death ability. Just your typical FD. Falsified Death AA - total aggro drop, including pet. 2...

Jan 29, 2022
  61. Alnitak replied to the thread Bard weapon damage augment.

Don't compromise! Get the best damage augment with the best proc augment from previous expansion: Reactive Velium Threaded Gem of...

Jan 28, 2022
  62. Alnitak replied to the thread Bard weapon damage augment.

Don't compromise! Get the best damage augment with the best proc: Reactive Luclinite Ensanguined Gem of Striking...

Jan 28, 2022
  63. Alnitak replied to the thread I'm curious if others feel the same way.

The game is flourishing ! On Bristlebane server General chat channels routinely go to General2, old players show up these days, people...

Jan 14, 2022
  64. Alnitak liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread I'm curious if others feel the same way.

I'm enjoying the game right now. Working on things and having a blast.

Jan 14, 2022
  65. Alnitak replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Since you addressed those questions to the Universe, I'll answer: You are correct, not to everyone. Grouping is available only to...

Dec 23, 2021
  66. Alnitak replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

These numbers equate to approximately 0.06% level exp per kill. I guess you've used a few Lesson's. Which basically validates previous...

Dec 23, 2021
  67. Alnitak replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Well, 8000 mobs (to gain 400% of exp) in 40 hours means about 3.3 mobs per minute. At 50 million HP per mob that's about 2.35 million...

Dec 23, 2021
  68. Alnitak replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Well, then PLAY it, do the progression, do the missions, collect the shinies, click on Overseer tasks, grind the mobs. Do it all, not...

Dec 23, 2021
  69. Alnitak replied to the thread TOL Partisan rewards..

Well, "RL > EQ" is a powerful formula. Back in the days I quit EQ, put my child through school and University, and then when stars...

Dec 23, 2021
  70. Alnitak liked Nennius's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

In my guild we work together and help each other. We are not alone in that. Time for a new catchphrase... "No Guildie Left Behind"

Dec 23, 2021
  71. Alnitak replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Newsflash, many of the people in my guild do not use Discord. Myself including. You know, sometimes "/gu Anybody doing the progression I...

Dec 23, 2021
  72. Alnitak replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Again, you are wrong. Everybody in my guild (non-raiding) does group progression every expansion. Some lead, some follow, but nobody is...

Dec 23, 2021
  73. Alnitak replied to the thread TOL Partisan rewards..

Yup, that's why you should have done group progression for 140% of level reward (about 2 weeks of Overseer quests) and not just 4...

Dec 23, 2021
  74. Alnitak replied to the thread TOL Partisan rewards..

Not exactly accurate estimation. All achievement rewards in ToL combined add up to 260% of the level or so. About 140% short from max...

Dec 23, 2021
  75. Alnitak replied to the thread TOL Partisan rewards..

Approximately 260 trash kills to get 12.6% of the level. Approximately 14 kills for 18 AA. About 5.3% tip, not 0.1% tip in your example.

Dec 23, 2021
  76. Alnitak replied to the thread TOL Partisan rewards..

Can you feel rewarded with 270AA or do you insist on 450AA ? And AA inflation or not - 200 AA (1 rank of Synergy) is a "pocket change"...

Dec 23, 2021
  77. Alnitak replied to the thread TOL Partisan rewards..

Yeah, you are very secure yourself. It takes balls to demand 180 AA in addition to 270 AA you receive. Like Richard Gere in The Pretty...

Dec 23, 2021
  78. Alnitak replied to the thread TOL Partisan rewards..

As you wish! Dear DPG, please replace the current reward for Partisan achievements in ToL with just 200 AA reward, as Skrab requested....

Dec 23, 2021
  79. Alnitak replied to the thread TOL Partisan rewards..

You need to reevaluate your viewpoint. Patrisan achievement reward is 12.8% of level experience AND 9.6 merc AAs AND 18 AAs. Those 18...

Dec 23, 2021
  80. Alnitak replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

With 0.05% of level experience per kill (today's rate on average in ToL) it takes about 8000 mobs to level from 115.999 to 120. It's...

Dec 23, 2021
  81. Alnitak replied to the thread Is it possible to come back after many years?.

Evening play for 1-2 hours on workdays, some more hours during weekends/holidays. Nothing pre-scheduled or mandatory. Yes, I hear it....

Dec 23, 2021
  82. Alnitak replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

In my opinion, the situation today is the result of oversized influence of raiders and auto-boxers on DPG devs. That crowd is vocal and...

Dec 22, 2021
  83. Alnitak replied to the thread Is it possible to come back after many years?.

I know "being facetious" is your forte. And my post was about characters level 113 + 80%. Those are not "coming back to a game", those...

Dec 22, 2021
  84. Alnitak replied to the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

Thanx for the update and the explanation. Meanwhile, why you are on the subject of mercenaries and also mentioned "boxers": can you do...

Dec 22, 2021
  85. Alnitak replied to the thread Is it possible to come back after many years?.

I buy Kronos at times, with platinum, useful for my f2p accounts to receive their Auto-grant AA's and for a month to earn extra AA's to...

Dec 22, 2021
  86. Alnitak replied to the thread Is it possible to come back after many years?.

Oh, C'mon! Stop this "exaggerration" already. In ToL all 4 Hero missions + Paragon achievement give 115% of the level experience in...

Dec 22, 2021
  87. Alnitak replied to the thread Is it possible to come back after many years?.

Yes, absolutely positively - yes. I've done it, many others have done it, you can do it ! If you start playing for free, you'll be...

Dec 21, 2021
  88. Alnitak replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

There is clearly a two-side separation among the players: those who prefer to midlessly gring trash and those who prefer to actually play...

Dec 21, 2021
  89. Alnitak replied to the thread [ToL] Abnormal mob hp levels?.

I was doing Partisan in ME and had to spawn a mob in that middle-bowl structure. While pulling the mob to a camp I accidentally...

Dec 21, 2021
  90. Alnitak replied to the thread EQ and our money.

Alert! Snowlakes are melting! Or are those shrewed and cunning individuals just pretending to be snowflakes? It matters not, the melting is...

Dec 21, 2021
  91. Alnitak replied to the thread ToFS (ToV) Keys and the Rallos Earring Quest.

Keys do not disappear when first used, you still have them in your inventory, although they may go on your keyring. For the Earring...

Dec 21, 2021
  92. Alnitak replied to the thread Melee got the Raw end of the deal.

Enter the beastlord.

Dec 17, 2021
  93. Alnitak replied to the thread ToL Casters.

Wizards are doing great! DPS is much better than in CoV! Mages are having much fun, dps is up, tanking is up, pets are real beasts. I don't...

Dec 17, 2021
  94. Alnitak replied to the thread Melee got the Raw end of the deal.

I think it is just a Luclin thing. Insane named AC and resists, which disproportionally affects classes. While grinding trash in ME and UP...

Dec 17, 2021
  95. Alnitak replied to the thread T2 Armor 120 Required.

What do you want T2 gear to be? As good as T3 gear ? Or be required 116, recommended 120 ? If required 116 , recommended 120 specs are...

Dec 17, 2021
  96. Alnitak replied to the thread What is going on with this damage?.

Not only that, but when you strike-through some mobs still riposte (not every mob, here and there, but I still see it in my logs), so...

Dec 16, 2021
  97. Alnitak replied to the thread T2 Armor 120 Required.

CoV T1 earring F2P: Seasong, 301 AC, 7451 HP, 7368 Mana ToL T1 earring F2P: Argus`Ax`Miff's Crystallized Moonbeam, 328 AC, 8441 HP, 8418...

Dec 16, 2021
  98. Alnitak replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

Ok, please teach me, where else a group of 95-100's can get 60% of the level in 45 minutes of playtime? I am genuinely interested, i...

Dec 16, 2021
  99. Alnitak replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Hmm, I thought you are already on a quest, which is not a scripted nonsense: How's the waiting going ?

Dec 16, 2021
  100. Alnitak replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

I don't see the kill experience removed from the game. It just became a small fraction lower per kill comparing to ToV. Dark-Blue trash...

Dec 16, 2021
  101. Alnitak replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

I never said that questing was a replacement fro grinding, especially not a forced replacement. I just compared experience earned via...

Dec 16, 2021
  102. Alnitak replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

I would argue about 19 years. In my personal experience, starting in RoF it was possible to gain experience by doing quests and not just...

Dec 16, 2021
  103. Alnitak replied to the thread T2 Armor 120 Required.

This is not true. My main group of characters has CoV T3 gear, but almost all of my alts are wearing T2 CoV gear. I had to do Zlandicar...

Dec 16, 2021
  104. Alnitak replied to the thread New guy having a little trouble on what to play.

There are two basic ways to fight mobs in EQ: direct combat (when monster hits players and players hit the monster) and a range fight...

Dec 16, 2021
  105. Alnitak replied to the thread tol is a dissapointment.

In my experience T1 trash gives something like 0.05% level exp per kill (level dependant) Recently, I had made a camp in Umbral Planes to...

Dec 16, 2021
  106. Alnitak replied to the thread Confirmed Boss Credit Not Granted.

I have seen this "bug" even in group missions. I saw it many times and it can be repeated consistently. Here is the script of this bug:...

Dec 15, 2021
  107. Alnitak replied to the thread threading the loop.

Bring a group capable of killing two 50-million HP mobs at once in a matter of 30 seconds or less. And that is the thing in today's EQ:...

Dec 15, 2021
  108. Alnitak replied to the thread It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Enter the ranger and the mage ! Ranger snares a nightmare and runs to a desired location, and Mage uses CoTH, which clears ranger's...

Dec 14, 2021
  109. Alnitak replied to the thread threading the loop.

In my experience - you need to kill 2 and hail Senshali Sa Sivueda to update, then 2 more adds will spawn for the next step of the quest,...

Dec 14, 2021
  110. Alnitak replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

Today is 7 days since expansion release. My main toon turned 120 Yesterday, after 3 days of meddling with Hero missions with the group of...

Dec 14, 2021
  111. Alnitak replied to the thread Bloodied Luclinite Corrupted Silk.

I've seen several times the silk dropped from burrower worms in Maiden's Eye. My guess - worms drop silks as a common drop, same as...

Dec 13, 2021
  112. Alnitak replied to the thread ToL Mission Write-up + Mechanics.

Ok, did the mission today in a different group Here is what Ngreth posted on Nov 16th: And now we got this: [Fri Dec 10 21:17:38...

Dec 10, 2021
  113. Alnitak replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

Actually, the statistical probability to receive 2 new of 14 rare elites from just 2 conversions is 4.0816%, and to get it seconds time...

Dec 10, 2021
  114. Alnitak replied to the thread ToL Mission Write-up + Mechanics.

Okie, I did those some more: "Datiar xi tavuelim" - the dps add - pops at 75% of Shei's health (85 milion damage on it), and seconds one...

Dec 10, 2021
  115. Alnitak replied to the thread ToL Mission Write-up + Mechanics.

What is the emote text (for GINA trigger), and what is the mob's name for /target macro ? And wouldn't that be a useful info for a...

Dec 9, 2021
  116. Alnitak liked Fanra's post in the thread Fixed Ring of Scale AAs Not Being Auto-Granted.

Upon release of Terror of Luclin the Ring of Scale AAs were supposed to be auto-granted. They have not been. Thank you.

Dec 9, 2021
  117. Alnitak replied to the thread ToL Mission Write-up + Mechanics.

Some Shei Vinitras mission info: Shei Vinitras has about 320 million HP and some notable HP regen, and some high AC and resists. Hits up-to...

Dec 9, 2021
  118. Alnitak liked Qimble's post in the thread ToL Mission strategy.

They are non-aggro for the first ~10 seconds after spawn but you can still bane them to death during that time. They do absolutely...

Dec 8, 2021
  119. Alnitak replied to the thread ToL Mission strategy.

Can you provide a bit of details on adds ? Do they spawn after the trigger or with delay? Do they take time to get close or are they in...

Dec 8, 2021
  120. Alnitak liked Qimble's post in the thread ToL Mission strategy.

Did a quick run, looks like 337m HP over 288s when we broke off to kill the healing adds. (banes not counted) With us baning all...

Dec 8, 2021
  121. Alnitak liked Poem's post in the thread ToL Mission strategy.

Shei Is by far the "zlandicar" of ToL. a well geared group can completely ignore every mechanic and full burn shei from start to finish in...

Dec 8, 2021
  122. Alnitak liked Qimble's post in the thread ToL Mission strategy.

Wrote up some notes on what worked for us on the ToL missions and figured I would post it here for those who don't want to figure out the...

Dec 7, 2021
  123. Alnitak replied to the thread ToL Mission strategy.

Thanx for the info!

Dec 7, 2021
  124. Alnitak liked Qimble's post in the thread ToL Mission strategy.

Zlandi has higher damage on the tank and lower HP. (or maybe similar HP but Shei has higher regen, can't say for sure I'm just going off...

Dec 7, 2021
  125. Alnitak replied to the thread Main healer for group.

SK with CoV raid gear as the MT ? Hmm, usually a healer merc is enough for tougher missions with AE like Sleeper's Tomb, and can do...

Dec 7, 2021
  126. Alnitak replied to the thread ToL Mission strategy.

Do you have any info on Shei Vinitras HP and/or dps ? (besides the mission mechanics with reverse DS and healing adds you described...

Dec 7, 2021
  127. Alnitak replied to the thread Reversing the power level.

And UPleveling presents no smaller amounts of questions: should that upleveled character be allowed to join quests/tasks with minimum...

Dec 3, 2021
  128. Alnitak replied to the thread Reversing the power level.

In my personal experience, during my college years my varsity team by chance had to play against other college team, which had the full...

Dec 2, 2021
  129. Alnitak replied to the thread ToL Beta.

If your character wears the full set of CoV raid ore-made gear, then ToL gear will be a very small upgrade indeed. However for other...

Dec 2, 2021
  130. Alnitak replied to the thread Reversing the power level.

It depends, if you like being PL'd while AFK - it's your choice. Most people I PL (besides my own alts) usually spend time chatting in...

Dec 2, 2021
  131. Alnitak replied to the thread Reversing the power level.

At 85 - join the power level train. Real POWER leveling, because now you can be groupped with max level players and join quests with...

Dec 2, 2021
  132. Alnitak replied to the thread Reversing the power level.

Make a new toon, or use your main toon and just do those quests for almost no reward except enjoyment of doing those. Enjoyment is more...

Dec 2, 2021
  133. Alnitak replied to the thread Reversing the power level.

Self evidently my lvl 95 shaman trader does the job just fine. From 65 to 85 the shammy PL's my alts, and guildies who need help - SoD,...

Dec 2, 2021
  134. Alnitak replied to the thread Reversing the power level.

Shroud system is not just Gnoll Totem applicator. It is a very useful and efficient system for leveling up low level characters. All my...

Dec 2, 2021
  135. Alnitak replied to the thread Reversing the power level.

What "different levels" did you mean ? Shrouds are perfect for all purposes between levels 5 and 65. What would be better?

Dec 2, 2021
  136. Alnitak replied to the thread Reversing the power level.

That is a very difficult propositon - to tune down your current character. How to tune lvl 115 raid-geared warrior down to lvl 70...

Dec 2, 2021
  137. Alnitak replied to the thread Reversing the power level.

The option already exists, it's called Felowship Vitality, essentially an experience sharing at about 50% rate on average. And 50% from...

Dec 1, 2021
  138. Alnitak replied to the thread Are You Prepared for Terror of Luclin?.

Are those Akhevans dressed in leather ? My guess - those are 3-D printed Lucinite imbued custom-fit armor pieces, made with...

Dec 1, 2021
  139. Alnitak replied to the thread Adding a 5th toon.

With mob HP heading to the moon starting in TBM the dps will become an issue. That group needs some dps boost, a zerker or a rogue would...

Dec 1, 2021