AlmarsGuides's Recent Activity

1. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread TSS, DoD & PoR Guides.

Nope nope! A Mage, Enchanter or a Shaman were the three classes that i was using going from zone to zone experimenting. Ashengate I...

Jul 13, 2018 at 8:41 AM
  2. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread TSS, DoD & PoR Guides.

If I remember correctly only the north wing has a butt ton of see invis enemies, I think it's the drakes that roam around that see...

Jul 12, 2018 at 4:23 AM
  3. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread TSS, DoD & PoR Guides.

Fixed this error, removed the old pots from the TSS guide. I also made a note to add Powder of Ro to the TSS guide for alchemy since...

Jul 10, 2018
  4. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread TSS, DoD & PoR Guides.

I removed the Uncut gem recipes from PoR and TSS and added them into SoF since I think that's when they officially went live......

Jul 8, 2018
  5. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread TSS, DoD & PoR Guides.

Added/Updated the following guides.... Relic, the Artifact City - Much more detail added to the guide, loot is linked for all nameds +...

Jun 30, 2018
  6. AlmarsGuides liked Sabi's post in the thread TSS, DoD & PoR Guides.

This is pretty amazing stuff Almar. I can't even imagine how much time you put into this. Thank you!

Jun 30, 2018
  7. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread TSS, DoD & PoR Guides.

A lot of time, but still not enough! I can't keep up with how fast Phinigel progresses, with live server new expansions all the while...

Jun 29, 2018
  8. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread TSS, DoD & PoR Guides.

P.S - I know Phinigel is currently on TSS but that's also my most unfinished section. The named loot list is finished for the zones but I...

Jun 29, 2018
  9. AlmarsGuides posted a new thread.

TSS, DoD & PoR Guides

Greetings fellow Norrathians! I come to you today bearing gifts. I've recently completed a butt load of guides for TLPers and I am...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 29, 2018
  10. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Question about HDex vs. HSta vs. HAgi.

This is one of the most fiercly debated topics in all of EQ so I'll just say what i do and why. I focus almost exclusively on HSTA on all...

Jun 20, 2018
  11. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Sophos Anitvirus Blocking Everquest.

My computer speak isn't too good but I think the end of that crash is Everquest trying to launch Internet explorer; which it does when you...

Jun 19, 2018
  12. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Leveling Guide?.

There's only one leveling guide that I know of for the game, mine: https://www.almarsguides.com/eq/leveling/RoS/ I'd recommend googling...

Jun 1, 2018
  13. AlmarsGuides liked Riou's post in the thread Falling krono prices.

They aren't Some of the people who were buying with Platinum -> sell for RL Money, seemed to have slowed down because they think the...

May 23, 2018
  14. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Falling krono prices.

I came back to Eq many many years ago when they introduced kronos and most likely would not be playing the game right now if they never had...

May 23, 2018
  15. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Who is the squeeky gear....

According to Allakhazam's calendar, CoTF was released in Oct of 2013. These guys apparently knew about the teleporter being broken...

May 18, 2018
  16. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread New Class and race combo.

Halfling bard I love Halflings, the more excuses I can find to make each class a Halfling the better. [media]

May 18, 2018
  17. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Coirnav Kunark Tradeskills (Help request).

Thanks for the tip! I am always looking for new routes for Tradeskills! =) I already have a page dedicated to making a Non-Stick...

May 14, 2018
  18. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Coirnav Kunark Tradeskills (Help request).

Guess I will do this today and tomorrow. Grr argh more work for me. Thanks for letting me know though! I try to fix any...

May 12, 2018
  19. AlmarsGuides liked Varu's post in the thread Coirnav Kunark Tradeskills (Help request).

Mind Melt for 275+ Poison Making. I'm not sure what expansion the combine is set to but the items are all in during Kunark I think. It's...

May 12, 2018
  20. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Coirnav Kunark Tradeskills (Help request).

Was this a recent change? Because I remember people making the Nodding Blue Recipes on Lockjaw during Kunark

May 11, 2018
  21. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Coirnav Kunark Tradeskills (Help request).

Thanks! on the upside I knew nothing about this recipe - the downside is I don't think it's a path worth taking compared to what's...

May 10, 2018
  22. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Coirnav Kunark Tradeskills (Help request).

I'm going to assume that since people usually offer me some direction when writing guides - since no one has spoken up now, it's likely no...

May 8, 2018
  23. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Fix HA.

[IMG]

May 7, 2018
  24. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Agnarr Solo spots 60 - 65.

http://www.almarsguides.com/eq/leveling/PoP/ Buttload of recommendations for your era. For XP I would recommend PoN or PoD kiting....

May 7, 2018
  25. AlmarsGuides posted a new thread.

Coirnav Kunark Tradeskills (Help request)

Hopefully someone out there would be willing to lend me a hand, I'd like to create Kunark Tradeskill guides but I can't really find many...

May 7, 2018
  26. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Do characters get corrupted?.

If their toons got corrupted (not something that likely could happen) they could just submit a ticket to support and tell them about it and...

May 4, 2018
  27. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Lockjaw and Ragefire.

I can confirm that Lockjaw dropped the barrier, dunno about Ragefire though. Guess LJ has more powerful nerds than you guys. Obligatory:...

May 2, 2018
  28. AlmarsGuides liked Roxxlyy's post in the thread Is there a general information site available so I don't have to bother you folks all the time?.

Never be sorry for having questions or trying to learn more about this incredibly complex game, it's got quite the learning curve. AA's...

May 1, 2018
  29. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

I've noticed this recently too, I will probably add that info to my LDoN lists when I do them. Thanks for mentioning it though - it's...

Apr 28, 2018
  30. AlmarsGuides liked Tiggold's post in the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

Just wanted to share my newly found super cool way to get Spiderling Silk - LDoN! You can FORAGE Spiderling and Spider SIlk in the...

Apr 28, 2018
  31. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Ninja Name Change.

There's someone named Lexi Belle on Lockjaw. It's one of the few names I have seen over the years that I am shocked hasn't been petitioned...

Apr 27, 2018
  32. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

Haven't updated this in awhile so... Added a couple dozen Tailoring Recipes to the Farming Section: Arctic Wyvern Hide Gear (12 Recipes)...

Apr 26, 2018
  33. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread My vault's defenses will annilhilate you all ?.

Your spelling of annihilation demoarmalizes me.

Apr 26, 2018
  34. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Etiquette.

If people wanna play like animals and treat others that way -- they pay the price emotionally. Acting in a way that you know to be wrong...

Apr 11, 2018
  35. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Etiquette.

It didn't leave a sour taste in my mouth per say, it just enlightened me to the type of person you are (as harsh as that sounds). Maybe...

Apr 11, 2018
  36. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Etiquette.

I'm already 105 on Trakanon, that server appealed to me because of how massively dead it is. I really like the idea of you being...

Apr 11, 2018
  37. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Compensation for damage to gameplay due to font change - request.

[IMG] I found the meme this morning and thought of this thread. It was too good to not share.

Apr 7, 2018
  38. AlmarsGuides liked Goodn's post in the thread Large guild(s) for Returned Players and Newbies?.

No. If you want to help returning/new players, join general and newplayers chat channels on your server and answer questions (with real...

Apr 6, 2018
  39. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Acceptable AFK Playing?.

Best part about heroics isn't the skills for me, it's the time it saves me not having to do Dragons of Norrath progression and Omens...

Apr 4, 2018
  40. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Acceptable AFK Playing?.

I agree with you that the skill cap should be lowered to make it easier for everyone to get it and automation to do it isn't an...

Apr 4, 2018
  41. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Acceptable AFK Playing?.

This is completely bias information considering the same type of 'botting' that effects a market and devalues items also HELPS many...

Apr 3, 2018
  42. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Acceptable AFK Playing?.

As someone who boxes 12 I am usually more likely to be reported by another person AND I pull so many enemies that I am often spammed in...

Apr 3, 2018
  43. AlmarsGuides liked Felicite's post in the thread Acceptable AFK Playing?.

My chat windows are all messed up now and while I get /tells and /say, they both go to windows that have some types of spam mixed in. My...

Apr 3, 2018
  44. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Compensation for damage to gameplay due to font change - request.

I for one enjoyed Daybreak's experiment to see who has the 'Type A' personality in EQ! It was brilliantly executed. Step 1: Change Font...

Apr 2, 2018
  45. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Acceptable AFK Playing?.

There are certain skills that most players are very unlikely to level up without stopping to spend time doing so. Casters leveling...

Apr 2, 2018
  46. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

There's a buttload of drakes right up on the hilltop nearby those basilisks too! They drop Shimmering Drake Dust which is used in...

Apr 1, 2018
  47. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread @devs Two types of Dreadmotes (RoF T2 Spells) - bug?.

Bumping this since it's the middle of the day and even if a dev doesn't reply I would like to at least make sure someone sees it. This is...

Mar 30, 2018
  48. AlmarsGuides posted a new thread.

@devs Two types of Dreadmotes (RoF T2 Spells) - bug?

So, I finally put two and two together today and realized that there are actually two sets of Dreadmotes in the game for RoF Rk. II Spells...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 29, 2018
  49. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

I added a few dozen Pottery Guides to the 300 - 350 Pottery List (Unfired Poison Vials and the like) along with a few other updates here...

Mar 25, 2018
  50. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Fellowship Campfire (boxers ONLY thread).

The EXP feature of Fellows definitely has its uses - I primarily use my fellowships for transportation though =P. If you have chars in the...

Mar 24, 2018
  51. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Fellowship Campfire (boxers ONLY thread).

My friend did the math and found out that using Fellowship XP you lose some EXP from the actual mob kill, I think it was 10 or 15%. That...

Mar 24, 2018
  52. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Fellowship Campfire (boxers ONLY thread).

I agree with this, the campfire requirement being lowered to 1 would be totally cheesing it. I'm a boxer like the OP of this thread...

Mar 23, 2018
  53. AlmarsGuides liked Talonthalis's post in the thread Fellowship Campfire (boxers ONLY thread).

I may be get some back-lash from this one but.... I've always felt the fellowship campfire mechanic was a workaround/cheat. "Journey...

Mar 23, 2018
  54. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread leveling 105-110 for F2P accounts(?).

I'd recommend buying the expansion for at least your tank as that'll make everything so much easier. The extra 5 levels and like...

Mar 22, 2018
  55. AlmarsGuides liked Adrienna's post in the thread True Box.

I didn't mean to cause any controversy with my earlier post about being the mom of an autistic preschooler. My point was that my day is...

Mar 22, 2018
  56. AlmarsGuides liked TheRealAtabishi's post in the thread True Box.

[media]

Mar 22, 2018
  57. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread leveling 105-110 for F2P accounts(?).

If you haven't already googled your questions: http://www.almarsguides.com/eq/leveling/RoS/ That'll answer every question you...

Mar 22, 2018
  58. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Someone at DBG must think they are a comedian..

It happens to the best of us, fret not. There's some words I spell wrong no matter what like category that I always have to google...

Mar 19, 2018
  59. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Someone at DBG must think they are a comedian..

Don't worry about your spelling mistake, the NPC also spelled easily wrong =P

Mar 18, 2018
  60. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

Added the following pages to my Baking Guide: Lion Meat (3 Recipes) Bear Meat (4 Recipes) Rat Meat (2 Recipes) Gator Meat (2 Recipes)...

Mar 16, 2018
  61. AlmarsGuides liked Gana's post in the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

Best eggs I have found were from Jaggedpine Forest from the cave basilisk genitors.

Mar 16, 2018
  62. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Anniversary Loading Screen.

@Devs How much alcohol was involved

Mar 16, 2018
  63. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

For Eggs I have two locations, Basilisks in Lavastorm have one of the highest drop ratios to Egg batter/egg that I know....

Mar 16, 2018
  64. AlmarsGuides liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

I have bought thousands of everything you have listed and tens of thousands of some (I literally was preparing to get every race to 300...

Mar 16, 2018
  65. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Anniversary Loading Screen.

Obligatory: [media]

Mar 16, 2018
  66. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

I am taking this advice into consideration and I added a few more items to the bazaarables section that I doubt people will ever find...

Mar 15, 2018
  67. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

Those Omens of War JC recipes that require those rare gems I do not look forward to doing

Mar 15, 2018
  68. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

Dreamy Fine Cheese is also a quest item that apparently counts towards 350 as well. I've checked Adetia's website for both of these...

Mar 15, 2018
  69. AlmarsGuides liked Grove's post in the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

I decided to start your guide using the baking chart, working right down the alpha list. Quickly, I came upon the Ale Marinated Cliknar...

Mar 15, 2018
  70. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

As easy as they are to get, I am not sure they would commonly be sold in The Bazaar on most servers. There are a few items I have...

Mar 14, 2018
  71. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

I couldn't have done my guides this quickly or this efficiently without Adeita and the people who helped her get her 300 - 350...

Mar 14, 2018
  72. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Lockjaw down, why?.

But... but our krono prices

Mar 14, 2018
  73. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

As far as my Tradeskill Guides go, Patch day allowed me to get a lot of work done! I can finally confirm that every recipe total on the...

Mar 14, 2018
  74. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Lockjaw down, why?.

[IMG]

Mar 14, 2018
  75. AlmarsGuides liked klanderso's post in the thread Lockjaw down, why?.

We're bringing it back up ASAP.

Mar 14, 2018
  76. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Lockjaw down, why?.

I too would like an ETA if at all possible.

Mar 14, 2018
  77. AlmarsGuides liked Gremin's post in the thread Lockjaw down, why?.

So lockjaw is completely down, rest of the servers are up? Is there a reason and do we have an eta?

Mar 14, 2018
  78. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

Why thanks! I don't wanna argue the same points again but I would like to offer you a thinking point. If you were in my shoes,...

Mar 14, 2018
  79. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

I get it, I normally write guides in a way that they hold everyone's hand so I will probably do something similar to what you...

Mar 13, 2018
  80. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

I think I plan to do something like this when I go through each Tradeskill again ingame; Goodurden did something similar for his...

Mar 13, 2018
  81. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

Negative, it was made using a list of recipes a visitor of my website submitted to me. I cross checked it with Adetia's list though...

Mar 12, 2018
  82. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

Added Alchemy Complete Recipe List Tailoring Complete Recipe List Going to ABC order both of those pages and add links for all the...

Mar 10, 2018
  83. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread FV population dissapeared?.

I havent noticed a single difference in the past few weeks - Bazaar trader amounts havent decreased dramatically either which is one of the...

Mar 10, 2018
  84. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

Thanks for linking these! The layout of EQresource's forum posts leave something to be desired (Similar to the EQtraders Ultimate...

Mar 10, 2018
  85. AlmarsGuides liked Orbital101's post in the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

I use the Collapsible Fishing Pole ATM and the mod should not be the primary focus but the (max #) of skill gained by the mod... At this...

Mar 10, 2018
  86. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

Did huge updates on my Smithing 300 - 350 Guide - including making sure the Recipes totals are accurate. I also went through the "Compiled...

Mar 9, 2018
  87. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

If you find any mistakes on my website, much like when you do on Allakhazam -- please please please post a comment letting me know...

Mar 9, 2018
  88. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

Yea, I have been noticing this too and can confirm that Adetia put the RoS recipes on her list too. I have to edit each page...

Mar 9, 2018
  89. AlmarsGuides liked Hellfyres's post in the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

Hey Almar, Just looking through at one I see a few things to comment on. Some of the ROS recipes absolutely did result in skillups...

Mar 9, 2018
  90. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides.

Not that I know of, but I am not a big fisher - I use a regular fishing pole whenever I do or if I am on my main I have an Ancient...

Mar 8, 2018
  91. AlmarsGuides posted a new thread.

Alternative 300 - 350 Tradeskill Guides

These are probably some of the most requested guides I get due to just how much work and research is required to reach 350 in any...

Mar 8, 2018
  92. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Question on Hstats.

Here's all the information I have about Heroic Stats on my website: http://www.almarsguides.com/eq/gettingstarted/HeroicStats/ Balancing...

Mar 8, 2018
  93. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Test Update 03/06/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'm not sure if they ever have or not either but I have seen ZEM information listed on Allakhazam and the P99 wiki before. Maybe it's...

Mar 7, 2018
  94. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Test Update 03/06/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I can't get exact %s by doing it myself though and it would be far too much work to even make it remotely worth while. I'd have to...

Mar 7, 2018
  95. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Test Update 03/06/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Can we get a list of which zones and their changes? A list of what zones changed and their new ZEM would be of great benefit to...

Mar 7, 2018
  96. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Discord Server?.

https://discord.gg/Usc2kb That's the most active EQ discord server that I know of. It might not be 100% what you're looking for...

Mar 5, 2018
  97. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread If I could ask the Devs one question....

You can most certainly get other programs to do what you stated. You can get other programs to go far beyond what the one you hate is...

Mar 2, 2018
  98. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread If I could ask the Devs one question....

They also don't allow you to say Is boxxxer on these forums which we all can agree on, unanimously, is allowed. As the above poster...

Mar 2, 2018
  99. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread If I could ask the Devs one question....

A P.S since I believe someone will think they "got me" by pointing out what they believe is hypocrisy with me not wanting to join a guild...

Mar 2, 2018
  100. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread If I could ask the Devs one question....

Just one of the ways. As long as a person's play experience doesn't actively negatively affect another I believe everyone should be...

Mar 2, 2018
  101. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread If I could ask the Devs one question....

Yea, damn those people that follow the rules, suggest others do so, and use third party programs to enjoy the game. They're just the...

Mar 2, 2018
  102. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread If I could ask the Devs one question....

In my experience the only way I was able to avoid Voice Chat in a guild is by lying and saying I was deaf. I didn't do this using...

Mar 1, 2018
  103. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Brand new player.

Honestly if I was forced to stay in Velious I'd never play EQ again. If I was forced to stay in PoP I wouldn't play either. If...

Feb 28, 2018
  104. AlmarsGuides liked fransisco's post in the thread Everquests 25th expansion a major milestone!.

Pretty sure this has been said for every expansion since Gates

Feb 28, 2018
  105. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Brand new player.

EQ is the only game that's released 1 expansion a year regularly for its entire life span. But yea, the Devs here don't do any work...

Feb 27, 2018
  106. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread I got a new survey in email today from DBG.

I get about 4 a year maybe 5. Been getting them for two maybe three years. I told the devs I wanted an open world raid boss/open...

Feb 26, 2018
  107. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Problems with boxing, socials occasionally don't fire..

I wouldnt recommend messing with your setting inside Is boxxxer - I've never seen messing with the CPU affinity in there and stuff...

Feb 25, 2018
  108. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Problems with boxing, socials occasionally don't fire..

It sounds a bit like you might be having this computer issue:...

Feb 25, 2018
  109. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread All the "rules" of multibinding? My findings, and looking for more experiences.

Are they all instant cast abilities with no cooldowns? I don't think I have ever done multibinding in a situation where I was using...

Feb 24, 2018
  110. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread All the "rules" of multibinding? My findings, and looking for more experiences.

I am using /alt activate in macros but you can only use 1 macro of them at a time. The first way you mentioned you'd have to create...

Feb 24, 2018
  111. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread All the "rules" of multibinding? My findings, and looking for more experiences.

It is the definition of multibind which is why I linked you the guide on my website which explains what can be multi bound together,...

Feb 24, 2018
  112. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread All the "rules" of multibinding? My findings, and looking for more experiences.

If you're trying to bind TWO macros to the same keypress it isn't going to work efficiently and never will. I've tested it endlessly...

Feb 24, 2018
  113. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread All the "rules" of multibinding? My findings, and looking for more experiences.

You'll have to be more specific. My target macro(s) consist of /pause 5, /assist <Name of My Tank> /stand and my Pet attack...

Feb 24, 2018
  114. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread All the "rules" of multibinding? My findings, and looking for more experiences.

I have a lot of this information documented in my Boxing Guides under the Attack Macros section. That link may not work since it has Is...

Feb 24, 2018
  115. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread PR Department contact?.

I don't think you need to ask for permission for this type of stuff considering youtubers aren't asking for permission to use...

Feb 23, 2018
  116. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread I just logged in every time i take a step I crash, one step.

[media] Every char you play Every move you make Every time you login Every step you take eqgame.exe has crashed Not trying to make...

Feb 21, 2018
  117. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Enjoy.

People keep pushing me to make Youtube videos for my Boxing Guides so I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility in the future. I got...

Feb 21, 2018
  118. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Enjoy.

So. Little bit of math here. [media] That video has 16.7million views. As someone who also gets paid through google adsense, I can...

Feb 21, 2018
  119. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Constant login on forum >:-/.

Try clearing your Chrome cookies completely and then logging back into the website normally. I'm not having the same issue as you with...

Feb 20, 2018
  120. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread The TLP forums are going to pass us in total posts count.

Lockjaw is beautiful this time of year. I've actually been having a total blast on the TLPs now that all the toxicity is on...

Feb 20, 2018
  121. AlmarsGuides liked Sheex's post in the thread The TLP forums are going to pass us in total posts count.

I played on RF during launch and Kunark. Was trained and/or harassed more times in a few months than the last decade of playing live....

Feb 20, 2018
  122. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread The TLP forums are going to pass us in total posts count.

It depends a lot on who you interact with on a daily basis. Most of the time when discussing anything in an academic field people...

Feb 20, 2018
  123. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread The TLP forums are going to pass us in total posts count.

I definitely don't remember them as good times - but I definitely do remember them. They were nothing but headaches, much like...

Feb 20, 2018
  124. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread The TLP forums are going to pass us in total posts count.

This seems like a completely silly statement considering there would be no reason for the devs to even say something like this. If...

Feb 20, 2018
  125. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread The TLP forums are going to pass us in total posts count.

^ true words I really am surprised though no one else has brought it up yet considering everyone on live loves to boast that there's more...

Feb 20, 2018
  126. AlmarsGuides posted a new thread.

The TLP forums are going to pass us in total posts count

Edit: They actually passed us already in total posts but NOT in total threads. Come on guys, we can't let that happen. [IMG]

Feb 20, 2018
  127. AlmarsGuides liked Skalde's post in the thread Hoping some awful rumors can be dispelled.

Candyland the unfinished portal. 'Nuff said.

Feb 19, 2018
  128. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Buff Bots.

Well, that and the person who created the program posted earlier in this thread and will also post again to confirm what I have...

Feb 19, 2018
  129. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Buff Bots.

I'm not misleading people and you can't be suspended or banned for using the positive features of it. The reason that the GM gave...

Feb 19, 2018
  130. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Buff Bots.

Indeed, but I for one am too scared to be the experiment to see if Daybreak would care about that sort of thing. That could be...

Feb 19, 2018
  131. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Buff Bots.

I meant more the idea that was pitched from the person I quoted. He mentioned a possibility of making them to work similar to Offline...

Feb 19, 2018
  132. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Buff Bots.

I'd set up multiple characters (one for each classes buffs) on FV if it didn't require a Gold subscription and if I didn't have to...

Feb 19, 2018
  133. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Hoping some awful rumors can be dispelled.

Funny that's the reason I like those zones so much. They're exactly the same but not =P Also, it's genius pulling up a post from...

Feb 19, 2018
  134. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread BEST 6 BOX.

You won't get banned or suspended for using them on Ragefire/lockjaw. I've got screen shots posted of me on my website using both Ai...

Feb 19, 2018
  135. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Buff Bots.

The writing has been on the wall for years, ever since the Phinigel True Box FAQ. Anyone that reads the FAQ, in particular the question:...

Feb 18, 2018
  136. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Buff Bots.

Why thank you for the such kind words! I came in here with my sword and shield equipt ready to defend myself against the onslaught of...

Feb 18, 2018
  137. AlmarsGuides liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Buff Bots.

Almar is an asset to the EQ community. If you don't like boxing or technology that's one thing but suggesting they leave EQ deserves the...

Feb 18, 2018
  138. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread BEST 6 BOX.

Both programs are allowed to be used while attended assuming you're not on a True Box server. It says so right in the Phinigel FAQ....

Feb 18, 2018
  139. AlmarsGuides liked NameAlreadyInUse's post in the thread BEST 6 BOX.

Slows are very situational, and I would lump them in with "support". If the mobs won't kill me, I don't want them slowed; I want to...

Feb 18, 2018
  140. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Buff Bots.

There isn't a ban on that certain third party software. Guess it's no longer the most consistent thing in the history of EQ since...

Feb 18, 2018
  141. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Buff Bots.

You could have buff bots right now if the community was more welcoming of the positive features of certain third party software. You'd be...

Feb 17, 2018
  142. AlmarsGuides liked snailish's post in the thread Agnarr TLP Quest Guides (Aka PoP Guides).

Some Velious: People don't always realize Lodizal shield is a quest (that requires the Lodi Kill)...

Feb 16, 2018
  143. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Agnarr TLP Quest Guides (Aka PoP Guides).

I've added a few more guides recently and I also am going to be breaking the links to some of the other guides I wrote and added into the...

Feb 16, 2018
  144. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Everquests 25th expansion a major milestone!.

They already did that with Rain of Fear. Speaking of which we still have a SINGLE unused portal in Shard's Landing... Why not add...

Feb 16, 2018
  145. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Coirnav Progression Server - Coming March 16, 2018!.

For all Daybreak knows the TLPers might even LIKE the expansions after SoF if only they'd let them get to play them.

Feb 14, 2018
  146. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Coirnav Progression Server - Coming March 16, 2018!.

There will always be plenty of grouping at first, the hardest time to keep the "group game" alive though is once all the high end...

Feb 14, 2018
  147. AlmarsGuides liked Silinius's post in the thread Coirnav Progression Server - Coming March 16, 2018!.

I’ve probably said this in multiple posts by now so please forgive the cross posting but releasing a server exactly like Phinny is...

Feb 14, 2018
  148. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Coirnav Progression Server - Coming March 16, 2018!.

Why don't you just have Quarm repeat Classic - PoP era indefinitely if that many people are interested in it? It could be a Diablo league...

Feb 14, 2018
  149. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Hate your new "I'm not a robot" confirmation..

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2018
  150. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Agnarr TLP Quest Guides (Aka PoP Guides).

They have. I'm going to document a couple of the quests you mentioned here this week. I've already done some of the ones you...

Feb 11, 2018
  151. AlmarsGuides liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Are People Still Playing This Game?.

From: Everquest really IS dying!! (Sep 2004) 3DGaming.net does the quickie thing with an "EverQuest Killer" called Asheron's Call....

Feb 11, 2018
  152. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Agnarr TLP Quest Guides (Aka PoP Guides).

Want a job?

Feb 10, 2018
  153. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Agnarr TLP Quest Guides (Aka PoP Guides).

Thanks ;D One thing I always miss when using Allakhazam are map locations. I try to include map pictures for every guide that I can...

Feb 10, 2018
  154. AlmarsGuides liked snailish's post in the thread Agnarr TLP Quest Guides (Aka PoP Guides).

I like the way Almar lays out the quest walk throughs (pictures are handy). Classic to PoP era on Allakhazam is basically peak of user...

Feb 10, 2018
  155. AlmarsGuides posted a new thread.

Agnarr TLP Quest Guides (Aka PoP Guides)

Salutations EQ community! As many of you might already know I have been writing and updating my EQ guides these last few months, Leveling...

Feb 10, 2018
  156. AlmarsGuides liked Soulsiphon's post in the thread Best 2 classes to box with a Beastlord.

Sk/bst is a horrible box they both require you to actually be playing them even with macros keybinds anf IS boxer Beastlord can never be...

Feb 10, 2018
  157. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Free to play, boxing, server choice.

http://almarsguides.com/eq/gettingstarted/boxing/ http://www.almarsguides.com/eq/leveling/RoS/ Guides you might find helpful and if you...

Feb 2, 2018
  158. AlmarsGuides liked SevrinSevendust's post in the thread Free to play, boxing, server choice.

I would point you in the direction of: http://almarsguides.com/eq/gettingstarted/boxing/ http://almarsguides.com/eq/leveling/...

Feb 1, 2018
  159. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Daybreaks early plan to Compete with Pantheon.

[IMG] Evidence Summary of why Pantheon is a pipe dream: (He says it better than I care to) [media]

Jan 28, 2018
  160. AlmarsGuides liked Kolani's post in the thread Daybreaks early plan to Compete with Pantheon.

Why would they need to come up with a plan to compete with a game that's never going to come out anyway? In case you missed it, Pantheon...

Jan 28, 2018
  161. AlmarsGuides liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread TLP Tradeskill Guides - Updates!.

Research is different than other tradeskills when it comes to farming the materials to level the skill. As it relates to TLP's, your...

Jan 28, 2018
  162. AlmarsGuides liked Nolrog's post in the thread TLP Tradeskill Guides - Updates!.

Looking at the fletching guides, you have the path going from: (Direct Route) Class 6 Wood Point Arrow 182 - 202 to (Direct Route) Rough...

Jan 28, 2018
  163. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread TLP Tradeskill Guides - Updates!.

Thanks! I'll write myself a note to make some corrections to that version of the guide. With EQ Traders being down I have been...

Jan 27, 2018
  164. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread 1st World Boxing Problems.

I recommend giving my Everquest Boxing Guides a glance: http://almarsguides.com/eq/gettingstarted/boxing/ I share years upon years...

Jan 26, 2018
  165. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread TLP Tradeskill Guides - Updates!.

Available in Classic? Or what X-pac does it become available? Also thanks <3 - Shamans and Rogues take a lot of research to get...

Jan 25, 2018
  166. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread TLP Tradeskill Guides - Updates!.

Got a list for Researching that someone gave me forever ago. I just had to dig up the post. Also, I am going to add in Prophecy of Ro...

Jan 25, 2018
  167. AlmarsGuides liked Kahna's post in the thread Updated TLP Farming Guide! / future TLP TS guides?.

Research is easy. Vial of Pure Water - 54 (Save them) Aqua Fortis - 102 (Save Them) Then just start making the solutions. Fine...

Jan 25, 2018
  168. AlmarsGuides posted a new thread.

TLP Tradeskill Guides - Updates!

People have been hounding me ever since I started updating my website to do Tradeskills - my most recent efforts have been fulfilling these...

Jan 25, 2018
  169. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread My Saturday nights have been ruined....

I'm fairly certain that it's only temporary. From my understanding of the translation it actually says at the end "but this doesn't mean...

Jan 19, 2018
  170. AlmarsGuides liked Millianna's post in the thread My Saturday nights have been ruined....

I bet everyone’ saying OMG not another one of theses threads... I cannot say I am not depressed with all the current EQ drama, but...

Jan 19, 2018