AlmarsGuides's Recent Activity

1. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread I can't be the only one.....

An Everquest remake would never work because of how toxic online communities have become since EQ's original release. Everyone I have...

Dec 26, 2020
  2. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Firiona Vie Christmas Collections Giveaway (12+ Sets).

Merry Christmas to everyone! I see what I did wrong lol. I wrote down Kalinda and sent them to Kalinda. But apparently I missed...

Dec 24, 2020
  3. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Firiona Vie Christmas Collections Giveaway (12+ Sets).

Sending yours out now and bumping the post

Dec 19, 2020
  4. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Firiona Vie Christmas Collections Giveaway (12+ Sets).

Bump, hopefully can get a few more people before Christmas Day =)

Dec 15, 2020
  5. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Firiona Vie Christmas Collections Giveaway (12+ Sets).

Sending out another shipment now of Collections. Got delayed due to the large patch/constant down time.

Dec 10, 2020
  6. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Firiona Vie Christmas Collections Giveaway (12+ Sets).

You are on Bristlebane according to your signature (and since when i tried to parcel Flatchy on Firiona Vie it failed). Sadly I...

Dec 7, 2020
  7. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Firiona Vie Christmas Collections Giveaway (12+ Sets).

Sending out another set now, sorry for the delay I got busy. Also bumping the post for the weekend =)

Dec 5, 2020
  8. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Firiona Vie Christmas Collections Giveaway (12+ Sets).

Sent out a bunch this morning. Accidentally held shift on a few items and sent out a whole stack instead of an individual item :eek:...

Dec 3, 2020
  9. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Firiona Vie Christmas Collections Giveaway (12+ Sets).

Sent out the first batch last night and will do another tonight. I'll start advertising ingame about the giveaway on the 12 days leading up...

Dec 2, 2020
  10. AlmarsGuides posted a new thread.

Firiona Vie Christmas Collections Giveaway (12+ Sets)

It's that time of the year again! Typically every year around Christmas I try to do a big giveaway but for the last two (three?) years I...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 1, 2020
  11. AlmarsGuides replied to the thread Disable Lore-Equipped Loot Notifications.

Why stop with one notification? I want to be asked if I am sure whether or not I wanna loot it. Then i want an additional pop up...

Sep 10, 2020
  12. AlmarsGuides posted a new thread.

Disable Lore-Equipped Loot Notifications

I just noticed that recently a feature was added that notifies you with a pop up box when you try to loot an item that is Lore-Equipped...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 10, 2020