Allworth's Recent Activity

1. Allworth liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Guide Program Suggestions.

I too was a guide back then, and only interested in helping other players. Once the program transitioned over to just roleplay events, I...

Jun 20, 2024 at 2:30 PM
  2. Allworth liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Proposal: Add an Exp Bar in the Player Info Box.

I use AYA. It has XP, AA XP, and Merc AA XP all showing.

Jun 20, 2024 at 2:16 PM
  3. Allworth liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Is EQ2 putting EQ to night night.

Exactly my point. Hard work beats talent, when talent stops working hard. Whats carrying EQ, is it the expansions or the nostalgia,...

Jun 20, 2024 at 5:21 AM
  4. Allworth replied to the thread Proposal: Add an Exp Bar in the Player Info Box.

Sorry, duplicate post.

Jun 20, 2024 at 5:20 AM
  5. Allworth replied to the thread Proposal: Add an Exp Bar in the Player Info Box.

I was wondering which one you use? Thanks!

Jun 20, 2024 at 5:19 AM
  6. Allworth liked Yinla's post in the thread Proposal: Add an Exp Bar in the Player Info Box.

I use a custom one and have done for years, it is about the only thing they haven't messed up on my UI.

Jun 20, 2024 at 5:19 AM
  7. Allworth posted a new thread.

Proposal: Add an Exp Bar in the Player Info Box

One of the things that always puzzled me was the fact that players have to look at their character stats to view the experience bar. Since...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jun 19, 2024 at 10:16 PM
  8. Allworth replied to the thread Community Information not very good for TLP.

A few years ago Daybreak hired a couple of contractors to curate all of the existing lore. Blizzard has full-time lore masters for World of...

Jun 17, 2024 at 5:03 PM
  9. Allworth liked Gheed's post in the thread Tides of Time tower missions - Why is exploitation the only way to complete it?.

Again, thanks for the tip Waring. As usual you provide nothing of substance. At least now we know where to post bug reports.

Jun 17, 2024 at 4:48 PM
  10. Allworth replied to the thread Tides of Time tower missions - Why is exploitation the only way to complete it?.

True. Forget about 3 years, many bugs are legit bugs but are not even fixed ever. The new expansions get all the focus while...

Jun 17, 2024 at 4:47 PM
  11. Allworth liked Gheed's post in the thread Tides of Time tower missions - Why is exploitation the only way to complete it?.

They should do better for the "Year of Darkpaw" Thanks for the tip but I won't be wasting my time searching for bugs and reporting...

Jun 17, 2024 at 4:46 PM
  12. Allworth liked Ruiner's post in the thread It's time for velious.

With the advent of tower gear i feel that kunark is basically a wash outside of epics there is very little reason to raid right now. Either...

Jun 16, 2024 at 5:46 PM
  13. Allworth replied to the thread Please share the original EverQuest design docs with us.

I think this should be released to the public. The EverQuest design document is important enough part of American cultural history that it...

Jun 16, 2024 at 5:45 PM
  14. Allworth liked Strawberry's post in the thread WoW will allows raid to be done solo or with a group. EQ should follow..

https://www.pcgamer.com/games/world-of-warcraft/senior-world-of-warcraft-dev-says-we-might-see-single-player-story-mode-versions-of-legacy-r...

Jun 16, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  15. Allworth replied to the thread Fippy Fest Stream Information.

Here's the stream on YouTube: [media]

Jun 15, 2024 at 2:29 PM
  16. Allworth liked Mitsune's post in the thread Fippy Fest Stream Information.

Same for me :( EverQuest Forums - Error You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Jun 15, 2024 at 2:07 PM
  17. Allworth liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Fippy Fest Stream Information.

Thank you! I can also see that one. How odd lol.

18. Allworth liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Fippy Fest Stream Information.

I have the VIP package purchased on my account and am logged in to the forums but I cannot post a question. It says "you do not have...

19. Allworth liked fransisco's post in the thread One last expansion.

Vampires riding space dragons! Its actually fits classic lore. Veeshan was a space dragon, and just put mayong on her back

Jun 14, 2024 at 5:38 PM
  20. Allworth replied to the thread One last expansion.

The further EverQuest got away from European and Tolkienesque fantasy tropes that were in the original release, the more unpalatable EQ...

Jun 14, 2024 at 5:21 PM
  21. Allworth replied to the thread TLP's are not welcoming to new players.

Having a welcoming environment for new players should be one of DarkPaw's top priorities. The onboarding of new players into the EverQuest...

Jun 13, 2024
  22. Allworth liked Gheed's post in the thread TLP's are not welcoming to new players.

I am surprised you responded so fast.... figured it would've took a few weeks.

Jun 13, 2024
  23. Allworth liked coltongrundy's post in the thread TLP's are not welcoming to new players.

tlps are not welcoming to any kind of player

Jun 13, 2024
  24. Allworth liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread TLP's are not welcoming to new players.

Just because someone is new and learning doesn't mean it is going to cause the group to be inefficient or they will need to stop to...

Jun 13, 2024
  25. Allworth liked Muramx's post in the thread TLP's are not welcoming to new players.

There are 4 people in the game. 1) the casuals/noobs that have little experience. 2) Average players that that spends a decent to high...

Jun 13, 2024
  26. Allworth liked Sweety D's post in the thread TLP's are not welcoming to new players.

This thread kind of got off topic. Just wanted to ask some of the veteran players to be more welcoming and kind to the new players. Wasn't...

Jun 13, 2024
  27. Allworth liked Twistingtime's post in the thread Everything is Camped!.

Also, you are a conceited jerk who thinks that you know every little thing about the game because you worked in IT for years. Unless...

Jun 11, 2024
  28. Allworth replied to the thread Everything is Camped!.

Who's we? Do you speak for everyone on the forums now? When were you elected the mayor of Forumtown? Insults like this are unproductive...

Jun 11, 2024
  29. Allworth replied to the thread TLP's are not welcoming to new players.

How new EverQuest players are being treated poorly both ingame and on the forums is a matter that merits discussion. Most existing EQ...

Jun 11, 2024
  30. Allworth liked Tansy's post in the thread TLP's are not welcoming to new players.

<Spirit of Rivervale> on Tormax was created to solve exactly this problem. Our rule #1 is be kind, treat others like friends and not...

Jun 11, 2024
  31. Allworth liked Yinla's post in the thread TLP's are not welcoming to new players.

I've been amazed how many players are in our guild who haven't played for 15+ years. Find a good guild and you will be well looked...

Jun 11, 2024
  32. Allworth liked Zalphos's post in the thread TLP's are not welcoming to new players.

It would be nice to have a casual server for a change.

Jun 10, 2024
  33. Allworth liked Sweety D's post in the thread TLP's are not welcoming to new players.

TLDR: Many Vets hate Noobs. I am a new player. I played a tiny bit on live, but only solo. But have no idea how to play classic TLP. I...

Jun 10, 2024
  34. Allworth replied to the thread Everything is Camped!.

Players vote with their feet. Bad dungeons with low ZEMs, terrible design, bad pathing, horrible loot or non itemized are avoided by...

Jun 8, 2024
  35. Allworth liked Fizzbizz's post in the thread Everything is Camped!.

Just for clarification, the above is not a complaint. It is something easy to do that would vastly improve the lives of the population that...

Jun 8, 2024
  36. Allworth replied to the thread Everything is Camped!.

I agree. Many of the dungeon's are camped out. So players often up going LFG for hours on end waiting for an open pick that is not full...

Jun 8, 2024
  37. Allworth replied to the thread Everything is Camped!.

Irrelevant. People are allowed to ask questions on the official forums without having to search for forums for previous answers...

Jun 8, 2024
  38. Allworth liked Fizzbizz's post in the thread Everything is Camped!.

Dear Everquest Devs - Please decrease the amount of players it takes in a zone to spin up a new PIC. Teek is wonderful, but getting a camp...

Jun 8, 2024
  39. Allworth replied to the thread Everything Should be Free Trade on a Free Trade Server.

I purchased my cleric epic a few servers ago using krono on a non-free trade server. It was all done via multi-questing. Players are...

Jun 7, 2024
  40. Allworth replied to the thread Everything Should be Free Trade on a Free Trade Server.

Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. :) Free trade means free trade and no amount of sophistry will change...

Jun 6, 2024
  41. Allworth replied to the thread Everything Should be Free Trade on a Free Trade Server.

This is a good point and I thought about this after I made my initial post. I completely forgot about the keyrings. To be honest, I'm...

Jun 5, 2024
  42. Allworth liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Everything Should be Free Trade on a Free Trade Server.

I don't agree that the epics themselves should be tradable, but I do think everything else should be. And I mean everything!

Jun 5, 2024
  43. Allworth posted a new thread.

Everything Should be Free Trade on a Free Trade Server

I believe the evidence is conclusive that random loot free trade servers are the most popular of all the TLP server types. What I don't...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 4, 2024
  44. Allworth replied to the thread Game needs better mob types and variety.

I agree. We sure have a lot of vanity pets that are reskinned these days. It's a shame that the resources used to create them could be...

Jun 4, 2024
  45. Allworth liked FYAD's post in the thread Game needs better mob types and variety.

We're level 125 epic adventurers that have been to the literal land of the gods and pushed their stuff in. Why are we still fighting rats,...

Jun 4, 2024
  46. Allworth replied to the thread Teek Commonlands spam causes sensory overload.

It would help if we had another NPC parcel vendor as well in the Commonlands tunnel. When you have 20 ogres and 100 people crowing the sole...

Jun 4, 2024
  47. Allworth liked Cuzon's post in the thread Teek Commonlands spam causes sensory overload.

One thing I hate about having that many people in the zone buying and selling is that when you scroll up in chat, the chat window doesn't...

Jun 4, 2024
  48. Allworth replied to the thread Why does Blackburrow have no rare creatures?.

Maybe the argument has been hashed to death but that still does not invalidate my concerns regarding poor to non-existent itemization...

Jun 3, 2024
  49. Allworth replied to the thread Why does Blackburrow have no rare creatures?.

Let me play Devil's advocate here: if the intent was for TLP to relive the original leveling and questing experience, the removal of...

Jun 3, 2024
  50. Allworth replied to the thread Why does Blackburrow have no rare creatures?.

I've leveled up a few characters on Teek and so far I made it to level 15 and in my travels I have not killed one rare creature. The only...

Jun 3, 2024
  51. Allworth liked Iven's post in the thread THANKS TO THE DEVS FOR THE FUN NEW SERVER!!.

Only because they know what would happen, because they had already seen EQ2, EQ Next, and some crazy concept art about EQ3. EQ3 would...

May 31, 2024
  52. Allworth replied to the thread Why does Blackburrow have no rare creatures?.

Many of the problems on TLP servers would be eliminated if Darkpaw had a dedicated team devs assigned to the TLP experience. When you...

May 31, 2024
  53. Allworth liked Captain Video's post in the thread Why does Blackburrow have no rare creatures?.

If they don't /con rare, then they're not in the random loot table. That's a golden rule as determined on Mischief. BB has a few...

May 31, 2024
  54. Allworth replied to the thread THANKS TO THE DEVS FOR THE FUN NEW SERVER!!.

You may be right. Current EQ players seem to be happy with the way thing are and are resistant to any kind of change. Just the mere...

May 31, 2024
  55. Allworth liked Vitiated's post in the thread Here we go again.

I am playing two characters on Teek. I went to log on my second character on my laptop but got a message that my request was denied as the...

May 29, 2024
  56. Allworth liked Twixx's post in the thread Why does Blackburrow have no rare creatures?.

Same thing with split paw. There are no named gnolls marked as rare.

May 29, 2024
  57. Allworth posted a new thread.

Why does Blackburrow have no rare creatures?

When I think of an iconic EverQuest dungeon, I immediately think of Blackburrow. For many of who started playing in 1999 Qeynos seemed like...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

May 29, 2024
  58. Allworth replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

The states listed for remote work seem to be ones where Daybreak is doing business in already. According to LinkedIn, the associate game...

Mar 28, 2024
  59. Allworth liked Marton's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

45k - 55k in San Diego? lol

Mar 28, 2024
  60. Allworth replied to the thread We Will Remember You.

Me too.

Jan 15, 2024
  61. Allworth liked YelinakIsFun's post in the thread We Will Remember You.

I just came here to say that I stopped playing Everquest because of this "fix" I just read about. Been playing since 1999. Now I'm...

Jan 15, 2024