Allayna's Recent Activity

1. Allayna replied to the thread Improving the raidtool.

You just gotta market it right. TLP is exploiting the raid tool! There, now it'll get fixed.

May 3, 2021
  2. Allayna liked Conq's post in the thread Improving the raidtool.

Just getting the raid tool to respond and update what I've clicked within, I dunno, a few seconds after I push the button(s) would be a...

May 3, 2021
  3. Allayna liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Improving the raidtool.

What I find interesting is if the chat server is laggy, the raid tool also seems to get laggy.

May 3, 2021
  4. Allayna liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Improving the raidtool.

The raid tool is sub-standard, buggy, unreliable, and slower than molasses in Winter. It needs a complete, ground-up rework if they are...

May 3, 2021
  5. Allayna liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Improving the raidtool.

I'd settle for just making the bottom part of the window resizable to start.

May 3, 2021
  6. Allayna liked Svann2's post in the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

Want new content not old content.

Apr 22, 2021
  7. Allayna liked Sancus's post in the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

If there are rewards for achievement points beyond the rewards associated with the achievements themselves, they should be cosmetic or...

Apr 22, 2021
  8. Allayna liked Calia's post in the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

No the point is no one in EQ2 asked for this. It was offered. Offered by the same Dev that runs EQ1. Only thing is one gets a...

Apr 22, 2021
  9. Allayna replied to the thread Guild Hall Invasions?.

<--- Reigning Guild Hall Invasion Champion

Apr 19, 2021
  10. Allayna liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Test Update 04/13/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Darkpaw your decision making is seriously flawed... Why are live server enchanters getting screwed again by TLP servers? First you...

Apr 19, 2021
  11. Allayna replied to the thread [Feedback] New Plane of Tranq Spells.

It's not like live servers go through the extreme lag and crashing zones on the "new" expansion unlock system or anything... It...

Apr 17, 2021
  12. Allayna liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Test Update 04/13/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This feels like some real moneygrubbing on the part of the team. From what I'm told, the item in question is a 1 charge potion that...

Apr 16, 2021
  13. Allayna replied to the thread Machin Shin (Xegony).

How much?

Apr 10, 2021
  14. Allayna liked Maedhros's post in the thread Pally healing.

Valiant has never ever been in balance with Insidious/Deceitful. Not once. It only adds insult to injury that Insidious/Deceitful line...

Mar 29, 2021