Alkerion's Recent Activity

1. Alkerion replied to the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

The levelling neck drop rate has been higher than fortitude. And you only need one neck loot....

Dec 30, 2023
  2. Alkerion replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It is both melee and spells. Our group had this happen to us yesterday. The melee couldn't hit it and I couldn't malo or slow it....

Dec 7, 2023
  3. Alkerion replied to the thread Cleric healing fails.

Hence why assuming is bad form. It is my level 82 druid being healing by one of my 120 clerics using the spell listed above. The...

Dec 7, 2023
  4. Alkerion replied to the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

Yep to this. Have done the mission 6 times and have yet to be rewarded this achievement even after dodging the auras.

Dec 7, 2023
  5. Alkerion replied to the thread Final Fugue Group Mission NPC infinite loop.

Have never seen an infinite loop on these but have seen them respawn even after over three are killed. The work around is do not fight...

Dec 7, 2023
  6. Alkerion replied to the thread Cleric healing fails.

I don't think it is that. Or at least not directly that as my main shaman sees that garbage all the time on The Star event. I...

Dec 6, 2023
  7. Alkerion replied to the thread Cleric healing fails.

Correct as that would completely negate the point of a power level. No the cleric and the toon being power levelled were not grouped...

Dec 6, 2023
  8. Alkerion posted a new thread.

Cleric healing fails

So I was power levelling a new toon and I was seeing that every now and then my cleric casting Guileless Remedy Rank 1 wasn't healing the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 3, 2023