Alikat's Recent Activity

1. Alikat replied to the thread Any word on bard clickies graying out spellbar?.

I've noticed most the time there's a mask click fail on OMM it's a bard. And we all have stopcast macros yet still it some how messes up....

Sep 21, 2022
  2. Alikat liked Healiez's post in the thread Allow DRU/SHM To Complete Heal: A Easy Balance Change For Early EQ Health.

You keep my favorite class out of your dirty CH rotations!

Jul 19, 2022
  3. Alikat liked Pappasalt's post in the thread Is it even acceptable to not be a boxer these days?.

I'm getting to the point I loath boxing. I guess for clarification, I loath most people that box...not the idea of boxing. If you are...

Jul 19, 2022
  4. Alikat liked Rhythar's post in the thread Is it even acceptable to not be a boxer these days?.

I do think 2-boxing is reasonable. It gives a player a lot more power and flexibility without harming grouping or immersion too much. I...

Jul 19, 2022
  5. Alikat liked Rhythar's post in the thread Is it even acceptable to not be a boxer these days?.

Boxers are generally bad for community. They break immersion, reduce grouping opportunities, and create a large imbalance between players....

Jul 19, 2022