Alena's Recent Activity

1. Alena replied to the thread Forgotten Crypt Key and Task "Lair of the Fallen".

All zoned in properly from PoK. But the Quester left group and we went into the task for the zone update (explorer). Then we kicked the...

Aug 21, 2022
  2. Alena replied to the thread Selling the wrong bag - DEADLY BUG!.

Oh, surprise... "The Bone Rod" is sellable for 1cp..... arrrg... another scratch in my tomb stone for today...

Aug 21, 2022
  3. Alena posted a new thread.

Selling the wrong bag - DEADLY BUG!

1. Go to Alchemist Redsa 2. Have a bit lag so that the server needs much time to build the sellers list (mh.. Redsa has perma-lag with all...

Forum: Bug Reports

Aug 21, 2022
  4. Alena posted a new thread.

Forgotten Crypt Key and Task "Lair of the Fallen"

Killing the task kicks the account out of the zone but then he is locked in "Lair of the Fallen" after relogin. It is not possible to login...

Aug 21, 2022
  5. Alena replied to the thread recipes not registering as "learned".

The UI is partly heavily borked. Rezoning, relogging or reloading the UI could correct that temporarily. This reminds me on the bugs in the...

Aug 7, 2022
  6. Alena posted a new thread.

SOD: General Vurig - Holding the Fort

General Vurig and his fellows should be side by side fighting. They are getting easily aggro which results in not being able to proceed in...

Aug 4, 2022
  7. Alena posted a new thread.

Login Server (Antonius Bayle) sucks

I had countless tries to login and after asking in general, it seems I am not the only one. Kick the hamster please or threaten him with...

Jul 26, 2022
  8. Alena replied to the thread PoI: Solid Block of Perilium.

Many thanks and I am very sorry.... my bad.. you are right... and I wondered why I don't get it to drop. I must have blocked it years ago.

Jun 22, 2022
  9. Alena posted a new thread.

PoI: Solid Block of Perilium

For nearly a week I am doing regular zone clearings to get that part for the PoP Access Quest: Alternate Access Halls of Honor. Neither...

Jun 15, 2022