ajschliewe's Recent Activity

1. ajschliewe liked Hekaton's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

i would assume that with the effort to build that website and those prices they are probably going to be on there for a bit. first come...

Mar 1, 2024
  2. ajschliewe replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Not necessarily, zerker 1.0 can be completed in Luclin with just having a few Quest NPCs spawn in Luclin instead of GoD. Zerker gear is...

Feb 27, 2024
  3. ajschliewe liked Accipiter's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

I haven't been on the forums for 2 years but I feel like I never left with this thread. :)

Feb 27, 2024
  4. ajschliewe liked Trozz's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

All races, all classes at start

Feb 27, 2024
  5. ajschliewe replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

Agree, there are several expacs where a mid-tier raiding guild won't complete all the raids in era, and where one needs the 3 months to...

Feb 27, 2024
  6. ajschliewe liked Ghost Of Fippy's post in the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

Simple. People want to get to raid level quickly. And then Raid for in era BIS and complete quests. That is where the fun is at. 3...

Feb 27, 2024
  7. ajschliewe liked Zansobar's post in the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

Leveling is not the limiting factor on when you are finished with an expansion. The amount of raid loot you can get in the time for...

Feb 27, 2024
  8. ajschliewe liked Dreamstalker's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can you please move disconcerting to its own timer so that it does not share with mangling. Disconcerting is not an OP disc but would...

Jan 11, 2024
  9. ajschliewe liked Whipalox's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can berserker decapitate be changed to be more powerful? It’s sad compared to assassination and headshot abilities.

Jan 11, 2024