Aiona's Recent Activity

1. Aiona has a new avatar.

Mar 9, 2024
  2. Aiona replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

It is understandable, in my opinion, if some players feel that FTE is too much change for them to enjoy the game the way they wish. I...

Mar 8, 2024
  3. Aiona liked Azzlann's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

See the point is I think reasonable people like you seem to be could meet in the middle on the FTE thing. The couple things that I have...

Mar 8, 2024
  4. Aiona replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

There are a lot of zones where groups will come and go and couldn't care less about you parking 1 mage or necro somewhere trying to...

Mar 8, 2024
  5. Aiona replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

If you're looking for improvements to be made to the FTE system, I think you'll find a lot of agreement and compromise. We are all here...

Mar 6, 2024
  6. Aiona replied to the thread Full screen.

Ahh yes, "return carriage" <CR>! I almost forgot I took Typewriting 101. Ha-ha.

Mar 6, 2024
  7. Aiona liked Beardsy's post in the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

How to help rogues: Starts with Shroud of stealth at lvl 1 Once they hit 12: Give them the same critical hits % that warriors get at 12....

Mar 5, 2024
  8. Aiona liked Dre.'s post in the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

It'd be great for Rogues to get full speed sneak at lvl 1 so they aren't left in the dust by other classes with the ability to self-invis.

Mar 5, 2024
  9. Aiona liked Angeliana's post in the thread We’re March-ing right along!.

[IMG] We’re a fourth of the way into the Year of Darkpaw now!! We’ve sprung into March and are not even close to being done yet! We’ve...

Mar 2, 2024
  10. Aiona replied to the thread A TLP Idea, "a little for everyone".

^ This is the reason why I play on TLP instead of live. I left too long, didn't learn how to play all the new stuff on live and it...

Feb 22, 2024
  11. Aiona liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Server maintenance..

They announced a 2 hour delay. It happens. Overall, they've been usually early ... sometimes up to 3 hours early ... in the last...

Feb 21, 2024
  12. Aiona liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Resetting my EQCLIENT.INI file for today's patch!.

Well the truth is that Memory.ini is a tuning feature that enables each client to configure its graphics memory usage without the need...

Feb 21, 2024
  13. Aiona liked Angeliana's post in the thread Discord.

Other servers might not have their security settings turned up like we do.

Feb 21, 2024
  14. Aiona liked ttobey's post in the thread Year of Darkpaw Lore & Trivia Contest.

Back wall of Absor's cube.

Feb 21, 2024
  15. Aiona replied to the thread Do we need a hardcore server?.

For some reason my mind went directly to Runescapes Ironman mode, which I might be very interested in if it came to EQ. Hardcore as in...

Feb 21, 2024
  16. Aiona replied to the thread A TLP Idea, "a little for everyone".

Good for you little buddy! /patpat

Feb 21, 2024
  17. Aiona replied to the thread Oakwynd server not good for pugs.

On the other hand, Oakwynd is not as popular as some of the previous TLPs, and it is noticeable. PoK is often not as populated at this...

Feb 21, 2024
  18. Aiona replied to the thread Oakwynd server not good for pugs.

On one hand, I can tell you that your success in finding a group on Oakwynd will vary dramatically depending on what time you play, and...

Feb 21, 2024
  19. Aiona liked Fanra's post in the thread Noooooo!!!!! Angeliana!!!!!.

They usually announce it on the forums the day/night before. It is supposed to be on the in-game calendar but February had the wrong...

Feb 21, 2024
  20. Aiona replied to the thread A TLP Idea, "a little for everyone".

Some good ideas I agree with but poor execution... no one takes you seriously with that kind of start.

Feb 21, 2024
  21. Aiona liked Angeliana's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 6:00 AM.

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 6:00 AM PT* for an update. Estimated downtime for...

Feb 20, 2024
  22. Aiona liked jiri_'s post in the thread A Parser's Request: Agnarr Arena Training Dummies.

It'd be nice to have access to a parsing dummy on TLPs generally, even ones that aren't content-locked.

Feb 12, 2024
  23. Aiona liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Hotfix Notes: February 1, 2024.

February 1, 2024 _____________________ *** Miscellaneous *** DirectX 11 Changes: - Fixed 2.0 Pixel Shader usage. - Applied a...

Feb 1, 2024
  24. Aiona liked FencallenBristle's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How do you plan to make clerics more fun to play outside of raids? Group content is not engaging enough, and soloing is not an option. They...

Jan 30, 2024
  25. Aiona replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Bugs and TLP Level Scaling.

Fixed Internally - Tides of Time Spell Scaling Incorrectly | EverQuest Forums (daybreakgames.com)

Jan 22, 2024
  26. Aiona replied to the thread EQ1 To do list.

Graphics - I bought a laptop with Win 11 this year for less than $200, and it runs EQ nearly as well as my 2020 PC. It only really...

Jan 19, 2024
  27. Aiona replied to the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

As a TLP addict, I agree with the above.

Jan 19, 2024
  28. Aiona liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

I'm also against the change. Part of TLP is that some content is locked behind later expansions. You can't complete GoD raid achievements...

Jan 19, 2024
  29. Aiona replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Bugs and TLP Level Scaling.

I have heard this from others on Oakwynd, as well. And your Warrior sounds legit, BiS gear for warrior will barely get you to 10k in...

Jan 19, 2024
  30. Aiona replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Bugs and TLP Level Scaling.

Good tip for the chromatic resist. Can't buff corruption yet though, which would make this problematic no? The tokens are not in his...

Jan 18, 2024
  31. Aiona posted a new thread.

Anniversary Tower Bugs and TLP Level Scaling

On Oakwynd TLP here, completed the first task then went to the tower to use my key and go through the first door: Was told to kill...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 18, 2024
  32. Aiona liked Cicelee's post in the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

General AA should be shared between main and personas. I do think the persona should have to obtain arch, class, focus AA separate from...

Jan 16, 2024
  33. Aiona replied to the thread Time to Request Time Off for TLP....

4 months of classic? Ewww :p

Jan 16, 2024
  34. Aiona replied to the thread Time to make some universal chat channels level required to use.

So, you posted just to stir the pot? That's fine! :) But please understand that you are among many players over the years that have...

Jan 15, 2024
  35. Aiona replied to the thread Time to make some universal chat channels level required to use.

"Per IP will not see the light of day" They have done this on P99, they have not done this on official servers. Nice try though.

Jan 15, 2024
  36. Aiona replied to the thread Time to make some universal chat channels level required to use.

Per IP will not see the light of day, unless it is set up as a trigger in a multistep process. As Waring mentioned, I would also point...

Jan 15, 2024
  37. Aiona replied to the thread Any ideas on new TLP this year?.

Fixed that for ya.

Jan 14, 2024
  38. Aiona replied to the thread Time to Request Time Off for TLP....

Just wanted to quote the above to emphasize that, many of us would like to schedule time off in advance and we don't care if other...

Jan 14, 2024
  39. Aiona replied to the thread Time to make some universal chat channels level required to use.

Restricting public channels has proven very effective in some previous MMORPG's, but the reason it succeeded so well was because they...

Jan 14, 2024
  40. Aiona liked Fanra's post in the thread Remove /pick.

[media]

Jan 11, 2024
  41. Aiona liked Barton-Vox's post in the thread Remove /pick.

No No No been there done that it was not better before /picks it was worse Incentives to do other zones sure bring em on.

Jan 11, 2024
  42. Aiona has a new avatar.

Jan 8, 2024
  43. Aiona liked Gnomie's post in the thread Personas & Intricate Wooden Figurine in PoP.

Wait til he realizes you have to do OOW group trials and DoN faction progression on each persona as well right now

Jan 8, 2024
  44. Aiona liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Personas and DKP.

They likely will treat it the same but it is harder to determine if an item looted on a main will be used by a main or just a persona....

Jan 8, 2024
  45. Aiona liked jeskola's post in the thread Planes of Power is almost among us!.

[img]

Jan 7, 2024
  46. Aiona replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

I would like to experience a server that has absolutely no boxing, and no krono functionality. In order for either of these to be...

Jan 7, 2024
  47. Aiona replied to the thread Personas & Intricate Wooden Figurine in PoP.

Personally, I like the idea of persona's a lot! But I can't be bothered to buy it until some magic is worked on the inventory/bags issues....

Jan 7, 2024
  48. Aiona replied to the thread 2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7.

I have been gone for a few months due to medical issues, but AFAIK, nothings changed or disabled concerning the FTE system? Sure, it...

Jan 7, 2024
  49. Aiona liked Fanra's post in the thread 2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7.

This is a work in progress. While the timetable has slipped, it's still (as far as I know) under development. They never, as far as I...

Jan 7, 2024
  50. Aiona replied to the thread Suggestions for efficient bag layout?.

Excellent suggestions, thank you all. <3

Jan 5, 2024
  51. Aiona liked kizant's post in the thread Suggestions for efficient bag layout?.

Here are the correct rules to follow. 1. You need a bag for food/drink, potions, and items in your bandolier. This bag should be just...

Jan 5, 2024
  52. Aiona liked Tatanka's post in the thread Suggestions for efficient bag layout?.

Full disclosure: I use a custom UI (AYA). Screen resolution is whatever 1080p is (1920x1080). I have, since they got rid of the old...

Jan 5, 2024
  53. Aiona liked Conq's post in the thread /reported.

I am /reporting the spamming of Daybreak announcements for 5 TLP's unlocking content. Every character on every account has 5 boxes of...

Jan 5, 2024
  54. Aiona posted a new thread.

Suggestions for efficient bag layout?

How do you align your inventory and bank bags in your UI? Are they all clumped up in the default layout? Are they neatly aligned side...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 5, 2024
  55. Aiona liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Starting fresh with a new post to make it easier with the search tool and considering how much map information there is inside the older...

Jan 5, 2024
  56. Aiona replied to the thread What LIVE needs - A Velious or PoP locked TLP.

What has been stated, that you can't seem to accept, is pretty common knowledge for the TLP forum warriors here, and the "evidence" has...

Dec 31, 2023
  57. Aiona replied to the thread Random downtime?.

DPG did a ILP32 to LP64 conversion if I am not mistaken, or did I misunderstand when they announced that the servers and clients...

Dec 31, 2023
  58. Aiona replied to the thread Random downtime?.

I was talking in general in gaming, 32-bit specifically, the range is limited from -2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647 billion, or a...

Dec 30, 2023
  59. Aiona replied to the thread Random downtime?.

In general, 32-bit imposes a limit of: 4,294,967,295 - or a range from -2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647. In EverQuest, there's a hard...

Dec 30, 2023
  60. Aiona replied to the thread Random downtime?.

Something fishy going on? o_O

Dec 30, 2023
  61. Aiona has a new avatar.

Dec 30, 2023
  62. Aiona replied to the thread Currently Updated List of EQ Resources For TLP Players.

Updated the "grouping levels" chart once again. This time I reworked the math for each entry and posted my own version. Full credit goes...

Dec 26, 2023
  63. Aiona has a new avatar.

Dec 25, 2023
  64. Aiona replied to the thread EQ Buff Level Restrictions.

Could it be due to different classes having different levels that they can 'memorize' or learn spells (and therefore different levels...

Dec 24, 2023
  65. Aiona replied to the thread EQ Buff Level Restrictions.

Updated the original post to include this, hopefully I got it correct this time (I believe I typo'd yesterday or something). Thank you.

Dec 24, 2023
  66. Aiona liked Brickhaus's post in the thread EQ Buff Level Restrictions.

Remember that this thread is in Players ... players (only) helping other players. Any arguments made to/for the developers should be made...

Dec 22, 2023
  67. Aiona replied to the thread EQ Buff Level Restrictions.

Updated to include the quoted info, since it is all I have to go on -- if we find any further info, please let me know and I will...

Dec 22, 2023
  68. Aiona liked Bernel's post in the thread EQ Buff Level Restrictions.

It looks like 77 might be the level where the 124/125 buffs will land. When I was 76, I wasn't getting those 124+ level buffs from the MGB...

Dec 22, 2023