Agrippa's Recent Activity

1. Agrippa liked CatsPaws's post in the thread "You are too inexperienced in your craft to even consider attempting this combination.".

That combine is 570 trivial. So yes, your going to need at least 300 or more At eq traders the (Restricted) does not really lead anywhere...

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:22 AM
  2. Agrippa replied to the thread "You are too inexperienced in your craft to even consider attempting this combination.".

EQTC - Item: Distillate of Clarity XXII (eqtraders.com) Every alchemy recipe for LS shows that is restricted, but the links there aren't...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:35 AM
  3. Agrippa posted a new thread.

"You are too inexperienced in your craft to even consider attempting this combination."

I had been working on my shaman persona's alchemy skill and I've run into quite a few recipes that are restricted to 300+ skill level....

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:36 AM
  4. Agrippa liked Annastasya's post in the thread Any suggestions for attempting a progressive character on a normal server?.

i found that attempting similar self-imposed, nostalgia-approved journeys through the earlier expansions at appropriate levels, on live...

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:18 PM
  5. Agrippa replied to the thread Question on Boxing gameplay..

I've done very little from 110+, but my wife's mage and my enchanter worked quite well together for most things. If you're looking to do...

Apr 15, 2024
  6. Agrippa liked Rijacki's post in the thread Any suggestions for attempting a progressive character on a normal server?.

I suspect recipes were removed or marked as TLP only (i.e. enchanted jewellery and alchemy) to steer players to use items in the new...

Apr 11, 2024
  7. Agrippa liked Rijacki's post in the thread Any suggestions for attempting a progressive character on a normal server?.

From my time trying a TLP, I discovered 'Zam doesn't always have an accurate note on expansion content. I suspect that's because the idea...

Apr 11, 2024
  8. Agrippa replied to the thread Brokenclaw only for the Gloomxxx legs and chest pieces?.

After running all of my new personas through the tutorial, and offering 2m for each of the leg and chest pieces, I'm reasonably convinced...

Apr 11, 2024
  9. Agrippa replied to the thread Any suggestions for attempting a progressive character on a normal server?.

Thank you for all of the replies. I'm finding that I get rather lost when content (or items and recipes in this case) has simply been...

Apr 11, 2024
  10. Agrippa replied to the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Any idea if the new progressive servers will be screwed over for these achievements, too? Really, how difficult is it to fix (or remove)...

Apr 11, 2024
  11. Agrippa liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Nalla's Problem: A Grahzkel Orc Ambush?.

Pretty sure this NPC still doesn't spawn. I don't know if there's an active up to date list of broken quests

Apr 10, 2024
  12. Agrippa liked moogs's post in the thread Any suggestions for attempting a progressive character on a normal server?.

I can sell you my Maps of Myrist book, but not before you beat the Luclin expansion. You will have to use hand drawn maps and...

Apr 10, 2024
  13. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Any suggestions for attempting a progressive character on a normal server?

Good day! I'm attempting to develop an "all-in-one" character that will use every class/persona to work through each expansion in a...

Apr 10, 2024
  14. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Nalla's Problem: A Grahzkel Orc Ambush?

Does anyone know if Nalla's Problem: A Grahzkel Orc Ambush :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM (allakhazam.com) might have been included in any...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 10, 2024
  15. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Bag to Bag Transfer Lockup

Good day! I've experienced a bug somewhat frequently and recently with a number of traders that I use in the Bazaar. I'm unsure if the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 6, 2024
  16. Agrippa liked filthytlpplayer's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Conservation, like for example, not asking your player base to run multiple computers simultaneously in order to box multiple...

Apr 5, 2024
  17. Agrippa replied to the thread Fixed Xegony is down.....

Yesterday's included a rollback of, at least, an hour. Should we expect the same thing to happen when these things happen? Locks happen...

Apr 4, 2024
  18. Agrippa replied to the thread Servers down..

My character was rolled back at least an hour with yesterday's lock out. I was only working through the tradeskill freebie quests in the...

Apr 4, 2024
  19. Agrippa replied to the thread Main Theme or Purpose?.

Unless I've missed something completely, I'm rather baffled by the complete lack of story here to explain personas. This is a pretty huge...

Apr 4, 2024
  20. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Main Theme or Purpose?

Good day! I'm hoping that any lore experts here might be able to help me coming up with a main theme or purpose for a character that uses...

Apr 4, 2024
  21. Agrippa posted a new thread.

How is data saved and stored here? And what can I do to protect things on my end?

Good day! I've played EverQuest on and off since release, but I really have no idea how a number of things work here. A good number of my...

Forum: Player Support

Apr 4, 2024
  22. Agrippa replied to the thread Brokenclaw only for the Gloomxxx legs and chest pieces?.

Thank you all for the replies and extra digging here. My bard persona reached 15th level this morning here and is still working towards the...

Apr 2, 2024
  23. Agrippa liked Jevax's post in the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

What follows is a lore discussion of elements of froglok culture that I personally find interesting. The frogloks, like some other...

Mar 31, 2024
  24. Agrippa replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

At high levels, certainly. I'm referring to deleveling from the 51st through 5th levels, though. This process would take over six...

Mar 27, 2024
  25. Agrippa replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

This made pulling rather challenging for being discord tagged on a blue server. iirc, rez spells wouldn't work across, too.

Mar 27, 2024
  26. Agrippa liked fransisco's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

That means they die. Blue players cannot heal red players, nor cast buffs on them.

Mar 27, 2024
  27. Agrippa replied to the thread Request: Please, allow me to level at my own pace!.

In this case, all that the customer is asking for is something that already exists here. It just needs someone to take a few seconds...

Mar 27, 2024
  28. Agrippa posted a new thread.

How to fully save UI customization settings?

Good day! Can anyone tell me if/how it might be possible to save all of the UI customization settings that I've made with the new or old...

Mar 27, 2024
  29. Agrippa liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Request: Please, allow me to level at my own pace!.

Or...they could just add a toggle to turn regular xp gain on/off.

Mar 27, 2024
  30. Agrippa replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

Deleveling certainly is an option left to me. I lose a whopping 0.3% of a level, if that, per death at the lower levels. In the meantime,...

Mar 27, 2024
  31. Agrippa replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

Just as an example, I should be able to work on every one of the starting city quest achievements within the appropriate levels. As it...

Mar 25, 2024
  32. Agrippa replied to the thread Request: Please, allow me to level at my own pace!.

The expendable firework glyph AA At 51st level only, the expendable firework glyph AAs become available. (At least, on normal servers. I...

Mar 25, 2024
  33. Agrippa liked Dewd's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

With the removal of respawns in instances, you also removed the ability to get hunter achievements from named which spawn in said instances.

Mar 25, 2024
  34. Agrippa replied to the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

If there's going to be zero real effort to fix several of the known bugs here, can we remove the impossible achievements that are tied to...

Mar 25, 2024
  35. Agrippa replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

You likely missed the "Regardless of which server here I might attempt to start out on" in the OP. Leveling experience, prior to 51st...

Mar 25, 2024
  36. Agrippa replied to the thread Promotional Heroic Characters?.

Thank you, too, for the response. I was certainly unsure about this, so it's good to know about the warning.

Mar 23, 2024
  37. Agrippa replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

Even with the different personas that I've attempted to work with, I've ended up overleveling *a lot* of early content very quickly with...

Mar 23, 2024
  38. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?

Good day! I've been attempting to restart here in Norrath, but seem to run into the same issues that I've had every time, so far....

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Mar 23, 2024
  39. Agrippa replied to the thread Promotional Heroic Characters?.

Thank you for the quick response. I was thinking that the promotional characters were a one-shot thing, but wasn't certain. I'm still...

Mar 23, 2024
  40. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Can we toggle off PC collision?

Good day! I've seen some significant improvements here, so far as allowing us to hide all traders, pets, mercenaries, afk, etc. In this...

Mar 23, 2024
  41. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Promotional Heroic Characters?

Good day! Can anyone tell me if a promotional heroic character can be safely deleted and reused? Or is a one-time shot if I'll take to...

Mar 23, 2024
  42. Agrippa replied to the thread Brokenclaw only for the Gloomxxx legs and chest pieces?.

Thank you for the reply, CatsPaws. To be more specific, I'm referring to the Gloomiron Breastplate, Gloomchain Chestguard, Gloomleather...

Mar 22, 2024
  43. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Request: Please, allow me to level at my own pace!

Good day! I've made this request before, but I'm putting a new spin to it. Currently, an optional experience toggle exists here, as it...

Mar 22, 2024
  44. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Brokenclaw only for the Gloomxxx legs and chest pieces?

Good day! Most certainly irrelevant for almost anyone else, but I've been working on obtaining full sets of the various Gloomxxx armor...

Mar 22, 2024
  45. Agrippa replied to the thread Feedback.

Thank you, Fanta. Do you know if the /feedback command, plus submitting actual feedback using it, works properly for that purpose anymore?...

Mar 22, 2024
  46. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Feedback

Good day! Does the /feedback command work directly for its intended purpose anymore? There's a message that comes up with it now that...

Mar 22, 2024
  47. Agrippa replied to the thread Looking to farm quite a number of older monster missions. Need counsel, please!.

There's really quite a variety of items. Just as example, the bard has Decorated Plate Arms, Decorated Plate Boots, and Decorated Plate...

Mar 11, 2024
  48. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Looking to farm quite a number of older monster missions. Need counsel, please!

Good day! I've been struggling to obtain some of the less common twink items for a wide assortment of characters that I have. Imbued War...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 11, 2024
  49. Agrippa liked Rijacki's post in the thread This is a rip off!.

The point is that the potion rewards have an extremely diminished value. Like items available on the Overseer and Loyalty merchants had...

Mar 6, 2024
  50. Agrippa liked Rijacki's post in the thread This is a rip off!.

LoN "rewards" don't go into your claim, they go into the character inventory. So you cannot purchase them on a Live server and transfer...

Mar 6, 2024
  51. Agrippa liked Rijacki's post in the thread This is a rip off!.

How do you get any bags bigger than 10 slots in game on an early era TLP?

Mar 6, 2024
  52. Agrippa liked Rijacki's post in the thread This is a rip off!.

So limited to 14 slot max until Underfoot and then only a single 30-slot for killing ALL named in the entire Underfoot expansion....

Mar 6, 2024
  53. Agrippa liked fransisco's post in the thread This is a rip off!.

Is the OP upset that a lootbox is a bad investment? Theres a reason lootboxes are actually illegal in some countries

Mar 6, 2024
  54. Agrippa replied to the thread Invading gnoll pups missing in North Qeynos (Mischief).

Thank you for the correction. I had thought mercenaries were linked to the Seeds of Destruction expansion. I'll have to wait a bit thin....

Mar 1, 2024
  55. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Invading gnoll pups missing in North Qeynos (Mischief)

Good day! The invading gnoll pups that are normally found right on the wall by the PoK book in North Qeynos are still missing on Mischief....

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 1, 2024
  56. Agrippa replied to the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

I can vaguely remember one of the leading raiding guilds binding a lot of the raid at the Freeport gates to bind zerge a Militia Enforcer...

Feb 29, 2024
  57. Agrippa replied to the thread Safe graphic settings for a real dummy?.

Thank you for the quick response. I'll bump the settings up to meet those specifics. I knew that I had an old video card, but I...

Feb 29, 2024
  58. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Safe graphic settings for a real dummy?

Good day! As the title here implies, I'm not tech savvy in the least bit. I'm sure that graphic settings can vary on quite a few things,...

Feb 29, 2024
  59. Agrippa liked Micker99's post in the thread What's Darkpaw's Official Position on Class Balance?.

Ahh class balance lol. Ever since they created the warrior, cleric and wizard, they have been trying to balance classes. What is balance?...

Dec 23, 2023
  60. Agrippa replied to the thread Need advice on class to play....

The bard certainly isn't the strongest soloing or moloing option, but they have *so* many things going for them that I favor them above any...

Dec 23, 2023
  61. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Monster Mission Twink Gear (FV/Mischief)

Good day! Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it's my understanding that some of the better twink gear comes from some of the monster...

Dec 23, 2023
  62. Agrippa replied to the thread What's the current view on AFK playing?.

I'm pretty sure that they're intentionally vague about these sorts of things, as it would be nearly impossible to write out an official...

Dec 23, 2023
  63. Agrippa replied to the thread Would there be any market here for an enhanced Hero's Forge system?.

@Soulbanshee: Thank you for the detailed explanation. Now that I'm thinking of it, too, it could very well be that armor and robes would...

Dec 15, 2023
  64. Agrippa replied to the thread Would there be any market here for an enhanced Hero's Forge system?.

Maybe I wasn't being clear, but what I was actually wanting was more of something that already exists. They did all of this with the epic...

Dec 15, 2023
  65. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Would there be any market here for an enhanced Hero's Forge system?

I'm curious why EQ devs have never allowed players here to customize their appearance to where they might appear to be wearing some of the...

Dec 15, 2023
  66. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Full list of commands available?

It's looking like the /help feature hasn't been updated in over a decade or two. Any number of sites that I've checked are also missing...

Dec 10, 2023
  67. Agrippa replied to the thread Would this idea be possible?.

Thank you for the replies. If I'm understanding correctly, this is the first time in EQ's history that we'd be allowed to have every class...

Dec 8, 2023
  68. Agrippa replied to the thread Would this idea be possible?.

Agnostic - Vah Shir - Rogue Bertoxxulous - Gnome - Cleric Brell Serilis - Dwarf - Berserker Cazid Thule - Iksar - Necromancer Erollisi Marr...

Dec 7, 2023
  69. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Would this idea be possible?

Good day! I've been slowly developing an idea for a new character that would have 16 different personalities. This part is now possible...

Dec 7, 2023
  70. Agrippa replied to the thread LS Mission. Harsh requirements..

I'm a bit lost here with how the mechanics of later raiding and group missions work, too. Will there be quite a few times where only a...

Dec 6, 2023
  71. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Norrathian Slayer achievement questions

I'm planning to give the new AP system an honest go in an attempt to try a completionist character. Would working on this achievement...

Dec 6, 2023
  72. Agrippa replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

I think what was meant here might be to "enjoy the fierce competition for very limited resources." This certainly does bring back some...

Dec 5, 2023
  73. Agrippa replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

The FAQ mentions that banestrike is shared, but that some personas might not have access to it. I'm rather unfamiliar with it, so I'm...

Dec 5, 2023
  74. Agrippa replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

It certainly wouldn't be a popular idea, but I'd love to have a realistic option available (on any server) to be able to enjoy all of the...

Dec 5, 2023
  75. Agrippa replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

At a glance, I had thought that this would be a near-perfect addition for any completionists out there that would really enjoy being able...

Dec 5, 2023
  76. Agrippa replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I'm not rethinking things entirely, but there are quite a few cons here that I really hadn't considered before. I rather enjoy faction...

Dec 5, 2023
  77. Agrippa replied to the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Heh. I've been advocating that there are *some* players left that don't want a basically forced fast-as-all-hell leveling experience prior...

Dec 5, 2023
  78. Agrippa replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Outside of TLPs, I'm unsure that I've ever seen extra instancing created from clearly overcrowded areas. Are these even work properly on...

Dec 5, 2023
  79. Agrippa replied to the thread Adventurer stone quest not working.

North Qeynos - Drun Vorwig (+280, +90) Sounds as is if this was resolved, but the human monks of Qeynos start out in *North* Qeynos. The...

Dec 5, 2023
  80. Agrippa replied to the thread Error message.

I had been getting the same error message for that same file. I only had the single EverQuest launcher going, but I had had my Steam...

Dec 5, 2023
  81. Agrippa replied to the thread Where are all of the mounts above Beza from?.

Thank you for the replies and link. From Bonzz's list there, it looks as if a few might also be available during anniversary season. I'll...

Dec 5, 2023
  82. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Where are all of the mounts above Beza from?

Good day! I've seen links from a lot of mounts that are well above Alpha and Beza, but I'm only seeing mounts with those much older buffs...

Dec 5, 2023
  83. Agrippa replied to the thread Trying to download new expansion problem.

Not sure if it relates, but I getting locked up with that same file and issue here. I don't have EverQuest installled through Steam, but,...

Dec 5, 2023
  84. Agrippa liked Bernel's post in the thread Marketplace Request: Optional Experience Toggle.

You can't turn on AA exp before 51, but maybe they should enable that. Allowing characters to bank AA points before 51 would actually be a...

Dec 5, 2023
  85. Agrippa replied to the thread Marketplace Request: Optional Experience Toggle.

I wasn't aware of that command. Would that work properly prior to 51st level? I didn't think that it was possible to earn AA...

Dec 5, 2023
  86. Agrippa replied to the thread How are you going to level your Alternate Persona?.

This isn't relevant once expendable glyph AA become available at 51st level, but prior to that, on every server, experience comes so...

Dec 5, 2023
  87. Agrippa replied to the thread Marketplace Request: Optional Experience Toggle.

This is something that I've been requesting for *years* now. I just don't think that it is realistic at this point that they'll consider...

Dec 5, 2023
  88. Agrippa replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Loss of inventory space and added zoning time/character lag are two of the more serious cons that I haven't fully considered. Just in...

Dec 5, 2023
  89. Agrippa replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

That's certainly a fair question. Having 14 character slots per server is enough to cover any of the major roles, I think. Having...

Dec 5, 2023
  90. Agrippa replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Starting city factioning is something that I'm rather curious about. I my character hunts within Crushbone, just as example, would any...

Dec 5, 2023
  91. Agrippa replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

In part, yes. Also, in part, I was currently limited to 14 character slots per server. For myself, that had left to the wizard and...

Dec 5, 2023
  92. Agrippa replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

That's where the real draw is for myself. For the first time since FV opened up more than a single character slot, I should be able to...

Dec 5, 2023
  93. Agrippa replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

In my initial post here, I said that it hadn't been previously possible (on a single account) to even have access to every class on a...

Dec 5, 2023
  94. Agrippa replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

There will certainly be limitations, but in the sense that I was meaning, what are some of the things now that I couldn't have...

Dec 5, 2023
  95. Agrippa replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Sharing the same character is the real appeal for someone like myself. Prior to today, it wasn't even feasibly possible to play every...

Dec 5, 2023
  96. Agrippa replied to the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

[IMG]

Dec 5, 2023
  97. Agrippa replied to the thread Marketplace Request: Optional Experience Toggle.

Bumping this in the hopes that it might get some attention. In the first time since EverQuest's introduction, players will have access to...

Dec 5, 2023
  98. Agrippa replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

For any single account owners, this is the first time (outside of server merging, possibly) that we'll have access to every class on single...

Dec 5, 2023
  99. Agrippa replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I'm rather excited about this. As a gamer that has some serious restartitis and alt character issues, my new character is the first...

Dec 5, 2023
  100. Agrippa replied to the thread How stable is today's raiding scene?.

Thank you for the replies and reassurances here. He had left before the later tier of NoS raids became available, so I'm sure he had been...

Dec 3, 2023
  101. Agrippa replied to the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

Why not add Nobles as a bazaar currency?

Dec 3, 2023
  102. Agrippa posted a new thread.

How stable is today's raiding scene?

Good day! I've taken my own share of extended breaks over the years, but I had a very good friend retire from Norrath a number of months...

Dec 3, 2023
  103. Agrippa replied to the thread Flagging requirements for older zones.

I took a long break, but I don't recall them continuing to unlock zones over time beyond Brother Island in TDS. Am I mistaken there and...

Nov 23, 2023
  104. Agrippa replied to the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

Heh how screwed is the economy on any server now? I guess there's little excuse not to do some merging now. The only reason I've seen...

Nov 23, 2023
  105. Agrippa replied to the thread Discussion on a new TLP server.

How would something like Cazic Touch be handled at appropriate levels? Or is skipping over tons of content until it becomes completely...

Nov 22, 2023
  106. Agrippa replied to the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

I used to play almost exclusively on the Test server, so being rolled back was always a threat there. I ended up moving to Firiona Vie...

Nov 22, 2023
  107. Agrippa liked Raya's post in the thread Velketor and facing zone line when /pick.

Dears Please make it so that when after /pick in Velketor, you are not facing the zone line? That way, the moment you start moving, you...

Nov 22, 2023
  108. Agrippa replied to the thread Shadowknight Harmshield question.

Thank you for the detailed response! I'm curious now if it will work for any of the mobs in the Plane of Sky, too. I most certainly...

Nov 18, 2023
  109. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Shadowknight Harmshield question

I had always thought that this one worked against death touch mechanics (that happen within the spell's duration). It seems that I was...

Forum: Tanks

Nov 17, 2023
  110. Agrippa replied to the thread Advloot Waiting Time Question.

@Iven: There may be something with the advanced loot tool that I'm unfamiliar with, but I haven't actually been able to get it (alone) to...

Nov 17, 2023
  111. Agrippa replied to the thread Older Epics being entirely moloable by 51st level?.

I had never tested it before, but I had always thought that the shadowknight harmshield spell/ability worked against death touch mechanics....

Nov 17, 2023
  112. Agrippa replied to the thread Intricate Defiant sweet spots for a 51st character?.

I looks as if I'm completely mistaken about 55th being the correct level to start having intricate defiant become available, too. The 55th...

Nov 14, 2023
  113. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Older Epics being entirely moloable by 51st level?

Good day! It's a slow process, but I've been going through some of the older epics with new characters and am curious now if there are...

Nov 14, 2023
  114. Agrippa posted a new thread.

Intricate Defiant sweet spots for a 51st character?

Good day! Outside of bazaar shopping, it doesn't look as though intricate level defiant will be obtainable from hotzone tasks, the item...

Nov 14, 2023