Aegir's Recent Activity

1. Aegir liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Europeans on TLP?.

Love you Zipe <3. If OP wants to "start fresh" on a server 2 months from hitting live, I'm sure he will look you up :p

Mar 5, 2021 at 5:04 AM
  2. Aegir liked Roxas MM's post in the thread Europeans on TLP?.

omg you forgot us, the big daddie. Rosenguard 3 is alive and kicking on phinigel. I must admit though it's a bit late to start fresh here,...

Mar 5, 2021 at 5:04 AM
  3. Aegir liked Zipe's post in the thread Europeans on TLP?.

Excuse me sirs but Rosengard is on Phinigel. I don't know what Aradune's Rosengard is, probably some old Rosengard members that prefered...

Mar 5, 2021 at 5:03 AM
  4. Aegir liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

These threads pop up every couple of years or so. It would be kinda cool if Allah's, or Fanra's, or Almar's, etc.. would incorporate them...

Mar 1, 2021
  5. Aegir replied to the thread What do you do at max level on TLP servers?.

Exp grind on Forums.

Mar 1, 2021
  6. Aegir replied to the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Not the biggest easter egg. But the two Bank NPC's in Katta Castrum named Lucius and Titus made me smile. (Reference to the two main...

Feb 27, 2021
  7. Aegir liked Skuz's post in the thread Phinigel Down.

Server just crashed

Feb 26, 2021
  8. Aegir liked Scornfire's post in the thread Phinigel Beats Mearatas In The 11th Hour!.

Excuse me, why wasn't I invited? Grats Phinny!

Feb 24, 2021
  9. Aegir liked Skuz's post in the thread Phinigel Beats Mearatas In The 11th Hour!.

/wipes coffee off the monitor LOL IRL

Feb 24, 2021
  10. Aegir liked Lisard's post in the thread Phinigel Beats Mearatas In The 11th Hour!.

Firstly, I want to Congratulate you guys on a magnanimous Achievement, Victory and Togetherness. A TLP that is pushing towards live...

Feb 24, 2021
  11. Aegir liked sieger's post in the thread Phinigel Beats Mearatas In The 11th Hour!.

I'm the guild leader of the last Selo guild and I generally always try to stifle serious comparison of TLP and live. I don't know any...

Feb 24, 2021
  12. Aegir liked Mangler-Wiz's post in the thread Phinigel Beats Mearatas In The 11th Hour!.

LOL I edited it, had a bit of misinformation! Still a tremendous achievement. Congrats OGC, and those that supported <3

Feb 23, 2021
  13. Aegir liked Hadce's post in the thread Phinigel Beats Mearatas In The 11th Hour!.

Definitely ;P.

Feb 23, 2021
  14. Aegir liked Robnie's post in the thread Phinigel Beats Mearatas In The 11th Hour!.

Nerds.

Feb 23, 2021
  15. Aegir liked Warrior007's post in the thread Phinigel Beats Mearatas In The 11th Hour!.

The best challenge we've had yet in OGC. The event was incredibly fulfilling to beat in era. Thank you all for the incredible experience....

Feb 23, 2021
  16. Aegir liked Mangler-Wiz's post in the thread Phinigel Beats Mearatas In The 11th Hour!.

What a momentous occasion, and with only 2 weeks of practice! Original Gangster Club, with the support of Rosengard III and Resolute...

Feb 23, 2021
  17. Aegir replied to the thread QA In Progress Arch Lich Rhag'zadune.

Have any of you tried just going for a clean AL cycle without doing Cursed first?

Feb 22, 2021
  18. Aegir replied to the thread Proposed Bobbybick Dev Requests.

If not earlier, I think we started to experience it quite noticeably in Underfoot, which is next expac after SoD. You could TA people...

Feb 17, 2021
  19. Aegir liked a_librarian's post in the thread Honest question....

You know how every single returning/new player later in a TLP life comes on these boards and asks "is it still possible to find groups...

Feb 16, 2021
  20. Aegir replied to the thread Proposed QoL Epic 1.0 Changes.

Just be happy it's still available in Kunark. The questline wasn't put into the game until late Velious back in the day. Maybe they...

Feb 11, 2021
  21. Aegir replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

The close allignment with D&D kinda died out with Brad leaving the franchise. Love it or hate it, EQ couldn't develop further on those...

Feb 9, 2021
  22. Aegir replied to the thread Live or TLC?.

If you play regularly on a TLP - and past Luclin and PoP expansion (lv 65) have a good social network to group with(Very Important), you...

Jan 31, 2021
  23. Aegir replied to the thread Agnarr & Mangler lag.

Seems like it's happening on all servers atm. No response on discord yet.

Jan 30, 2021
  24. Aegir liked Protocol's post in the thread [Agnarr] Mandalorian - Hardcore Self-Found Guild!.

[IMG] <Mandalorian> is recruiting for our official launch on the Agnarr server this February 15th. This is a concept guild with a custom...

Jan 30, 2021
  25. Aegir replied to the thread Please merge Coirnav and Ragefire.

Well. If Coirnav wants to adopt the Ragefire Ruleset and merge, the population of Coirnav could have a server-vote for it ;)

Jan 27, 2021
  26. Aegir replied to the thread Mangler Population?.

Don't be too hard on yourself, Cainen. PoR sucks yeah, just take it chill with DoDH since PoR roughly shares the same loot-table. See it as...

Jan 21, 2021
  27. Aegir liked Lisard's post in the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

monk 1.Zan Fi's Whistle not having a 100% uptime like they were going to do in ToV (but then forgot?!?!) 2.having my Stun AA ability...

Jan 20, 2021
  28. Aegir replied to the thread Guess the Rin War haters won..

It's the same dude that wanted the devs to fix Cat Channels!

Jan 20, 2021
  29. Aegir replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Yep, sorry. Forgot the numbers were actually that high. Concerning the lag, we are already starting to feel it in TBL expac on Phinigel...

Jan 19, 2021
  30. Aegir liked Barton's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

It was a lot more than 300 or 500. and iirc that was on top of 4000 they first made available with the sale

Jan 19, 2021
  31. Aegir replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

I think they eventually increased it to 500 subs due to high demand. But yeah, the ones who bought it back then, including myself, are...

Jan 19, 2021
  32. Aegir liked Bigstomp's post in the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

What Aegir said. But the ach's are pretty easy now. For the shield you only need the ach's for the bayle raid. For venenium only the...

Jan 14, 2021
  33. Aegir replied to the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

Need Vanquisher achievements to be able to buy those items for currency. They can still drop off the chest normally.

Jan 14, 2021
  34. Aegir replied to the thread Aradune in game & general chat - a conversation..

The Newest TLP servers are always very popular and attracts a large and varied audience. As the server moves onto later phases of the...

Jan 8, 2021
  35. Aegir liked ASDAprice's post in the thread Aradune in game & general chat - a conversation..

In light of the shocking scenes in our capital, recently i have been upset with some of you and your comments ingame especially in general...

Jan 8, 2021
  36. Aegir liked Fanra's post in the thread QoL suggestion: Toggle Faerune's Ultravision on/off AA.

In Beta it was discovered that some graphics cards make the Claws of Veeshan mobs glow unless you take your helmet off. Recently, someone...

Dec 29, 2020
  37. Aegir posted a new thread.

QoL suggestion: Toggle Faerune's Ultravision on/off AA

Some might find this silly. But the Ultravision buff from Faerune on all raid headpieces alters the Graphic immersion of the zones you're...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 29, 2020
  38. Aegir replied to the thread You do not own The Burning Lands.

I'm totally with you on this matter. Sorry if I my post sounded otherwise. I Will still think this is a mistake until proven wrong....

Dec 9, 2020
  39. Aegir liked Pikollo's post in the thread You do not own The Burning Lands.

Not sure if you are replying in a "so what ya gotta buy it anyways" vibe or a "thats dumb cuz eventually we have to buy it no matter...

Dec 9, 2020
  40. Aegir replied to the thread You do not own The Burning Lands.

That doesn't really makes sense, we'll be reaching live before the next expansion hits, so we have to buy CoV eventually anyway. Probably...

Dec 9, 2020
  41. Aegir replied to the thread Hail Our New Over Lords EG7 Everyone lets give them Ideas.

EG7 will be adding the following: - A baking recipe for Surströmming. - From now on, Brewing products such as Beer, Wine and other...

Dec 3, 2020
  42. Aegir replied to the thread EG7 enters agreement to acquire Daybreak.

When I read it was a swedish company, I was just relieved it wasn't Paradox, lol.... What a devious greedy lazy game company, that...

Dec 2, 2020
  43. Aegir replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

When you consider that back in 99, their target subscription customer base way lower, these are impressive numbers indeed ( think it was...

Dec 2, 2020
  44. Aegir replied to the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

<Fifteen Players in PoK>

Nov 26, 2020
  45. Aegir replied to the thread Twitch: Why do you guys think I don't see people stream on live everquest servers?.

Think most live server streams are when a new expac is launched. So might keep an eye out once the new expansion goes Live. And while...

Nov 24, 2020
  46. Aegir replied to the thread CH Rotation.

PM Xyroff. If he has time to help, He still has access to his rotation/heal strategy write-up he made while playing with us on Phinigel...

Nov 17, 2020
  47. Aegir replied to the thread When is the next TLP? Ready for a new one. Preference. No box. One account. Starts on Kunark..

As long there is a population larger than the server can handle on a classic TLP start-up. I don't think they are altering it in any way.

Nov 8, 2020
  48. Aegir liked Benito's post in the thread Game etiquette and end of the year weirdness..

Is anyone else noticing increasing rudeness and lack of etiquette on the Live Servers? I am having people walk into camp, taking mobs,...

Nov 4, 2020
  49. Aegir replied to the thread What is it like to box a full team in progression servers?.

Yeah if you don't wanna use MmmmQuueee to set up a party based box-team to play EQ like a Single Player party RPG game, Tucohs introduction...

Oct 23, 2020
  50. Aegir replied to the thread Ragefire - Underfoot vote and unlock (requesting dev help).

Good luck - and Enjoy Underfoot. Very good and challenging expansion!

Oct 23, 2020
  51. Aegir replied to the thread Aradune Vellious Launch and Hate.

For what it's worth, It's already the 2 year anniversary revamp from TLP Launch. The loot tables on the knights just doesn't get updated...

Oct 20, 2020
  52. Aegir replied to the thread Monk stunning kick.

If you are playing the latest expacs, you also get the ability for a powerful long stun using intimidation. However the other Auto-Skill...

Oct 15, 2020
  53. Aegir replied to the thread TLP Bottleneck Mobs - Master List.

That whole questline was pushed into the game over a period from late Spring till late fall 2001 along with other changes to npcs and...

Oct 13, 2020
  54. Aegir replied to the thread Phinny.

Not going to lie to you. The server is as top heavy as a normal Live Server is. Current level cap is 110. Your best shot is to see if...

Oct 13, 2020
  55. Aegir replied to the thread Fixed Internally Phinigel - No chat channels at all.

Anybody in at the offices at DPG?

Oct 11, 2020
  56. Aegir replied to the thread Hands Off Policy - DPG.

Back in the day, people got banned for doing stuff like that. People that claims otherwise, either abused people that were so bad in...

Oct 9, 2020
  57. Aegir replied to the thread So how come monks never got an insta kill?.

Not in ToV Era yet. But I've played a Monk on Phinigel since start and we're now embarking on Ring of Scale tonight. So it's basically the...

Oct 7, 2020
  58. Aegir replied to the thread Phinigel and Ring of Scale.

1. You're probably better off asking in Veteran's Lounge, we're basically in unknown TLP territority now. 2. There are some special...

Oct 7, 2020
  59. Aegir liked Kaosmos's post in the thread Lifetime sub, no longer getting the 500 monthly DB cash.

Up until my last claim(a few days ago) when i claimed the monthly free Db cash it then showed the next date that it would be available....

Sep 27, 2020
  60. Aegir replied to the thread Lifetime sub, no longer getting the 500 monthly DB cash.

Same Issue here.

Sep 27, 2020
  61. Aegir replied to the thread #1 Monk Geared Worldwide (Aradune / Rizlona).

ffs. I need heroic bond on my Cleric on Aradune.

Sep 10, 2020