Addikeys's Recent Activity

1. Addikeys liked Domrain's post in the thread Questions regarding upcoming Brekt to FV merge.

Thanks Addikeys very helpful. Spent last few nights pruning and deleting a bunch of chars just to be safe and best chances of keeping...

Jun 16, 2020
  2. Addikeys replied to the thread Questions regarding upcoming Brekt to FV merge.

Take a look at the thread that was linked. I had similar questions. Got a quick response from Dreamweaver via a PM I sent regarding...

May 17, 2020
  3. Addikeys replied to the thread Update on Server Merges + FAQ.

Got a quick response from Dreamweaver via a PM I sent. The characters beyond your character limit will be on the roster, but unplayable....

May 13, 2020
  4. Addikeys replied to the thread Update on Server Merges + FAQ.

Haven't heard back on this and timing is of the essence. What happens to the characters if you have more than your limit on FV after the...

May 13, 2020
  5. Addikeys replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Did some testing (115 on burn) and the melee merc dps nerf seems pretty significant (about 1/3 decrease). I also didn't see much ground...

May 12, 2020
  6. Addikeys replied to the thread Update on Server Merges + FAQ.

I think I understand, but just want to make sure before I start winnowing down my roster. For example, I have 10 characters on Brekt...

May 11, 2020
  7. Addikeys replied to the thread Login Server not working.

Not able to get in as well.

Feb 23, 2020
  8. Addikeys replied to the thread Log In Server down?.

Getting the same.

Feb 23, 2020