Act of Valor's Recent Activity

1. Act of Valor replied to the thread Time has Come.

See you later. Don't share your login with anyone.

Dec 2, 2021 at 10:01 PM
  2. Act of Valor replied to the thread Endless Turkey.

I'm more of a fan of Endless Lobster, myself.

Nov 27, 2021 at 7:52 PM
  3. Act of Valor replied to the thread 64-bit and custom UI's.

Why is upgrade in scarequotes?

Nov 25, 2021
  4. Act of Valor liked Riou's post in the thread Leveling Design and Quest Rewards.

What's it called in Overseer when you pay to complete a quest and it makes the quest have a 4x+ fail rate compared to letting it run...

Nov 25, 2021
  5. Act of Valor replied to the thread How do I turn off UI for a screenshot?.

I've always been happy with the Karanas at sunset.

Nov 21, 2021
  6. Act of Valor replied to the thread Please fix Cloudy Potions.

All of this ranting over having to make one extra single click. A mouse click. One. Nothing is broken. Cloudy potions are not advertised...

Nov 18, 2021
  7. Act of Valor liked Maedhros's post in the thread Please fix Cloudy Potions.

I've been dealing with no personal invise as a paladin for 21 years and while it is mildly irritating to have to sometimes recast the...

Nov 18, 2021
  8. Act of Valor replied to the thread Please Bring Back Soulstone Merchants (without soulstones).

What are some special or interesting items have you found by vendor diving, out of curiosity?

Nov 17, 2021
  9. Act of Valor replied to the thread Locked doors (that require lockpicking).

There was one, it was the AAAA. Unfortunately it never saw any use outside of the heroic adventure.

Nov 13, 2021
  10. Act of Valor liked Skuz's post in the thread End of expansion battle royal.

EQ PvP is dead. This idea is D.O.A.

Nov 11, 2021
  11. Act of Valor replied to the thread Can we get a window added to see heal over times?.

This guy

Nov 9, 2021
  12. Act of Valor liked Quik's post in the thread Please fix Cloudy Potions.

So cloudy pots give you the advantage of instant invis, if you start to appear you just click another. I think I have had to do that twice...

Nov 9, 2021
  13. Act of Valor replied to the thread Please fix Cloudy Potions.

The solution to cloudy potions wearing off too quickly is to just buy more cloudy potions.

Nov 5, 2021
  14. Act of Valor replied to the thread Quitting.

These forums aren't an airport. You don't need to announce your departure.

Nov 5, 2021
  15. Act of Valor replied to the thread Any chance to rescue the original UI in the 64 bit client?.

I just want proper 4k support.

Nov 3, 2021
  16. Act of Valor replied to the thread new race/class.

Iksar berserker or don't bother.

Oct 31, 2021
  17. Act of Valor liked Kolaisa's post in the thread What new MGB would you like.

I think the OP just wants more buffs for free because he thinks it'll make the game easy mode based on all his other threads about...

Oct 29, 2021
  18. Act of Valor liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What new MGB would you like.

MGB Act of Valor?

Oct 29, 2021
  19. Act of Valor liked Duder's post in the thread New server idea.

No, you just want it handed to you. I don't think you understand EQ at all. Play another game and stop flooding the boards of the...

Oct 29, 2021
  20. Act of Valor liked suinegEQ's post in the thread Game is headed into wrong direction.

Anyone that puts random bold words/sentences into their post or underlines is not someone that should be "speaking for the community".

Oct 28, 2021
  21. Act of Valor replied to the thread QoL Change : CoH AA (30 AA).

It's easy enough to get double invised, but it isn't going to help you in the higher tier zones. At least Dragon Necropolis and Temple...

Oct 27, 2021
  22. Act of Valor liked Jennre's post in the thread It's Time to Replace Missions.

Darkness howls was pretty good for making reasonable gains for more casu.... oh wait

Oct 25, 2021
  23. Act of Valor replied to the thread New server idea.

I can't wait to kill Zlandicar with my rusty short sword

Oct 25, 2021
  24. Act of Valor replied to the thread Tools for analyzing your gear for best upgrade?.

A wise man once told me the same.

Oct 24, 2021
  25. Act of Valor replied to the thread When developers get it wrong....

you pronounce it like you would "Bob"

Oct 22, 2021
  26. Act of Valor liked Duder's post in the thread Game is headed into wrong direction.

You are preaching fact and making outlandish claims based on zero experience of your own. You are frustrated that you had a bad day in...

Oct 22, 2021
  27. Act of Valor replied to the thread STOP KILLING MY PET!!!.

If the trigger for you canceling your 294 accounts is your SK pet (lol) getting depopped, you were going to quit anyway and were just...

Oct 22, 2021
  28. Act of Valor liked Alnitak's post in the thread Game is headed into wrong direction.

GROUP CONTENT is just fine. Most of it is quite easy for a half-staffed group. A few quests per expansion may require a real group of...

Oct 22, 2021
  29. Act of Valor liked Randomized's post in the thread Game is headed into wrong direction.

Because they allow posts such as the OP. Two way street. Few things: 1. This game is 20+ years old. It's going to tend to...

Oct 22, 2021
  30. Act of Valor liked Tarvas's post in the thread FV Loping Plains ... Under Construction?.

It must be difficult for you to have those internal conversations.

Oct 22, 2021
  31. Act of Valor replied to the thread FV Loping Plains ... Under Construction?.

Can I have your stuff that you weren't going to give to Tarvas?

Oct 21, 2021
  32. Act of Valor replied to the thread [Suggestion] Cosmetic Collabs.

I really don't want to see third party stuff like Marvel in Everquest.

Oct 19, 2021
  33. Act of Valor liked Tucoh's post in the thread Terror of Luclin Beta Reward?.

name does not check out

Oct 13, 2021
  34. Act of Valor replied to the thread Terror of Luclin Beta Reward?.

think before you post

Oct 13, 2021
  35. Act of Valor replied to the thread [Request] Add Fragment of Legendary Alaran History as Overseer reward.

Agreedo. I have the tear too. It won't be fast, even with Overseer, but it'll provide a way to level the tear at a reasonable pace,...

Oct 13, 2021
  36. Act of Valor replied to the thread Rebalance of Wiz/Mage DPS vs. Melee DPS on Raids.

What a pathetic post.

Oct 12, 2021
  37. Act of Valor liked Szilent's post in the thread Rebalance of Wiz/Mage DPS vs. Melee DPS on Raids.

I'm not in that list, I'd have included my own character's name. People like you should be ashamed of yourself Parsing was in EverQuest...

Oct 12, 2021
  38. Act of Valor liked Maedhros's post in the thread How many undead mobs you think will be in Terror of Luclin?.

Not enough is always the answer.

Oct 12, 2021
  39. Act of Valor replied to the thread Bigger fellowship capacity..

It was a jok - nevermind.

Oct 10, 2021
  40. Act of Valor replied to the thread At what point do you give up on something?.

The only acceptable answer. [img]

Oct 10, 2021
  41. Act of Valor replied to the thread Bigger fellowship capacity..

If we deleted fellowships, people would stop complaining about them

Oct 10, 2021
  42. Act of Valor replied to the thread Once upon a time, in the days of yore, there was a Guide Program.....

The highlight of my Everquest career was punching out a guide in The Arena.

Oct 10, 2021
  43. Act of Valor replied to the thread claim XP potions Heirloom pls.

are you .. done .. ranting

Oct 9, 2021
  44. Act of Valor replied to the thread Anti Summoning Augments and/or AA's.

Summoning as a tank is annoying, because even if you're in melee range of the target, it will still summon you and force you to back up a...

Oct 8, 2021
  45. Act of Valor replied to the thread [Request] Terror of Luclin Visables.

It's a bit late to be suggesting something like this, I think

Oct 8, 2021
  46. Act of Valor replied to the thread Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ.

The conquest of Firiona Vie was bad too. Were any quests even added to the new evil FV?

Oct 6, 2021
  47. Act of Valor replied to the thread Bigger fellowship capacity..

No miniguilds. Tell yourself and your friends to make less alts.

Oct 5, 2021
  48. Act of Valor replied to the thread Request: Guild Leaders of Guild Neighborhoods to evict players no longer in the guild.

its funny watching mastermagnus go full agro whenever this subject is brought up

Oct 4, 2021
  49. Act of Valor replied to the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I'd pay $10 to be able to stomp out other player's campfires. Yes, I'm mean.

Oct 4, 2021
  50. Act of Valor replied to the thread Systemwide Message is Breaking Immersion.

Being immersed in Everquest in 2021 is interesting. I don't think I've been immersed in this game since SOE let you alt-tab eqgame.exe.

Oct 2, 2021
  51. Act of Valor replied to the thread Why do Hunter?.

Hate is a strong word. What did Fippy ever do to you?

Oct 2, 2021
  52. Act of Valor replied to the thread EQ on GeForce now?.

settle down, henry

Sep 30, 2021
  53. Act of Valor replied to the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #4.

As a human paladin, I've gotta say that Deepwater Knights is slightly ahead of Knights of Truth. I'm loyal to my own faction, but Inte...

Sep 27, 2021
  54. Act of Valor replied to the thread Special, Limited Edition Cosmetics Subscription Tier.

another thread knocked out of the park

Sep 26, 2021
  55. Act of Valor replied to the thread FREE COV RAID NUGGET ON BRISTLEBANE.

Bristlebane's throne room. To get to the raffle, make people work for it. No call of the hero allowed.

Sep 26, 2021
  56. Act of Valor replied to the thread Terror of Luclin.....

I want my spells tiers to be described to me with sign language.

Sep 26, 2021
  57. Act of Valor replied to the thread Time To Go (again}.

If you turned on /lfg and asked for groups in general chat all day, you were doing it wrong. That isn't how it works anymore. Join a guild....

Sep 25, 2021
  58. Act of Valor replied to the thread Terror of Luclin.....

I think the wasted time is insignificant if you have a thesaurus.

Sep 24, 2021
  59. Act of Valor replied to the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #3.

Oh, and I forgot the comedy answer: Erudin Burning.

Sep 23, 2021
  60. Act of Valor replied to the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #3.

I grew up in Freeport. I love it there. Well, before it changed. I guess my answer would change if I started in Qeynos or something, but...

Sep 23, 2021
  61. Act of Valor replied to the thread Perks.

I laughed

Sep 23, 2021
  62. Act of Valor liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Perks.

or if they are going to charge extra for perks now, they might wanna change the membership page.. [IMG]

Sep 23, 2021
  63. Act of Valor replied to the thread At what point do you give up on something?.

I don't think I've ever given up on something in Everquest. That might make me determined, incredibly stubborn, or both.

Sep 22, 2021
  64. Act of Valor replied to the thread Whats the BIGGEST recent box.

I box the entirety of the Xegony server. All the offline vendors, too! Prove me wrong.

Sep 21, 2021
  65. Act of Valor replied to the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

I looked at your thread, and it was another case of someone suggesting their own set of ideas, followed by people not liking them, and...

Sep 20, 2021
  66. Act of Valor replied to the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

It... exists? You linked to the illusion, which is already in the game, you want to be added in the game?

Sep 19, 2021
  67. Act of Valor replied to the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

I'm fine with the perks, except the one that gives you bigger trader satchels. That's stupid. That is a quality of life addition and should...

Sep 17, 2021
  68. Act of Valor replied to the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

Illusion: Old Freeport

Sep 16, 2021
  69. Act of Valor replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

It isn't time, because everybody already knew this

Sep 13, 2021
  70. Act of Valor replied to the thread Benchmark for gear by level.

How much less could you care?

Sep 12, 2021
  71. Act of Valor replied to the thread Firiona Vie made me thirst....

I'd like to derail this thread and invite everyone to discuss their favorite vegetable Mine is broccoli, followed up closely by onion

Sep 10, 2021
  72. Act of Valor replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

It was in Everquest 1. During the Velious era, I think.

Sep 10, 2021
  73. Act of Valor liked Mesil's post in the thread What would you like in the Marketplace?.

Account to Account Transfer.

Sep 10, 2021
  74. Act of Valor replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

This is my biggest issue too. I've always been saying things like "the developers are doing what they can with their resources." Now...

Sep 9, 2021
  75. Act of Valor replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

The 12 slot trader bags is kinda crummy. It isn't like an increase to experience or currency gains, it's just a quality of life addition....

Sep 8, 2021
  76. Act of Valor replied to the thread Bazaar sales in krono.

No, they can't

Sep 7, 2021
  77. Act of Valor liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Why Don't NPC Casters Fizzle Spells?.

You want npc/pc equity? So you want to lose 50% of the time? They’d come at you in parties of 4-6 minimum and ignore tanks to kill the...

Sep 3, 2021
  78. Act of Valor replied to the thread What's the point of Truebox?.

Nobody is going to stop me from playing with myself. Wait. That came out wrong. Forget I said anything.

Sep 3, 2021
  79. Act of Valor replied to the thread Why Don't NPC Casters Fizzle Spells?.

Haha, that's a great way of explaining it.

Sep 3, 2021
  80. Act of Valor replied to the thread Why Don't NPC Casters Fizzle Spells?.

I fondly remember The Kly in Dalnir that would proc ice comet from its melee attacks. Spells used to be terrifying.

Sep 2, 2021
  81. Act of Valor replied to the thread here is your labor day bonus.

Nobody is forcing you to grind experience.

Sep 2, 2021
  82. Act of Valor replied to the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

Zebuxoruk is easily the most interesting deity in Everquest for me. He was the central figure in Everquest's best expansion (opinion,...

Aug 30, 2021
  83. Act of Valor liked Maedhros's post in the thread What about a raid that....

You keep putting ideas out there with seemingly no understanding of the limitations of the raid tool. You can not form a raid with a HARD...

Aug 27, 2021
  84. Act of Valor replied to the thread What about a raid that....

Stop being so defensive. This happens in every single idea thread. People ask questions, people like your suggestions, people don't like...

Aug 26, 2021
  85. Act of Valor replied to the thread Is there a Suggestion Forum.

Delete Vah Shir from game.

Aug 25, 2021
  86. Act of Valor replied to the thread Is there a Suggestion Forum.

I'm pretty sure if this happened and I was a developer, I would be telling my boss that this is my two weeks notice.

Aug 25, 2021
  87. Act of Valor replied to the thread What about a raid that....

I'm glad /feedback is gone.

Aug 24, 2021
  88. Act of Valor liked Nolrog's post in the thread What about a raid that....

What about a subject. . . . that gives a quick summary of your post?

Aug 24, 2021
  89. Act of Valor replied to the thread Dev Suggestion - Free heroic on new accts w/3month + sub.

Beaten to it.

Aug 22, 2021
  90. Act of Valor replied to the thread [Feedback] More quests.

Claws of Veeshan had awful quests. They didn't have anything to do with the plot of the expansion at all. The only lore you could really...

Aug 12, 2021
  91. Act of Valor liked Smokezz's post in the thread can someone help me get unbanned from the discord.

This is the answer. I suggest using a three letter acronym.

Aug 10, 2021
  92. Act of Valor replied to the thread Will the AA Limit per Class be fixed?.

Is this something a possible 64-bit client would fix, or no?

Aug 6, 2021
  93. Act of Valor replied to the thread Amulet of the Drowned Mariner Upgrade Suggestions.

I think with raid lag still being a thing, adding more swarm pets to the game is a bad idea.

Aug 6, 2021
  94. Act of Valor replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Verant put autofollow into the game before boxing was even a thing. It was a great feature, considering it was 1999 and everything was new....

Aug 5, 2021
  95. Act of Valor replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Keep in mind who you are replying to.

Aug 4, 2021
  96. Act of Valor replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

:( Won't :( someone :( think :( of :( the :( poor :( cheaters :(

Jul 31, 2021
  97. Act of Valor replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Nope. Nope. Nope. We aren't "in a sense" cheating the game. The developers do not, in any way, want to stop people from using Gina,...

Jul 30, 2021
  98. Act of Valor replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

I can't speak for everyone, but I am willing to bet a lot of people would rather play with lesser population and no cheaters, rather...

Jul 30, 2021
  99. Act of Valor replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

That's a weird reaction. I guess if you make friends with people who cheat and know they could get banned at any time, you should...

Jul 30, 2021
  100. Act of Valor liked Nolrog's post in the thread Suggestion: let raid invites expire.

No, you literally do not.

Jul 28, 2021
  101. Act of Valor liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Suggestion: let raid invites expire.

What are you talking about? They already expire after like a couple minutes.

Jul 28, 2021
  102. Act of Valor replied to the thread Perfect 3 Box Challenge .. Jess 4 U.

--

Jul 27, 2021
  103. Act of Valor replied to the thread Anyone know what Furor is up to these days?.

says the dude with the last name of Von Wolfenstein, lol

Jul 26, 2021
  104. Act of Valor replied to the thread [Request] New spells & AAs.

What would be the point of invisibility at all, then? May as well make everything non agro.

Jul 26, 2021
  105. Act of Valor replied to the thread Cost of dying is too high.

Experience loss is insignificant with a mercenary's resurrection. Experience loss can be easily made up with Overseer after level 85.

Jul 25, 2021
  106. Act of Valor replied to the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

"I am mad about rat ears" is a funny thing to read when you think about it.

Jul 24, 2021
  107. Act of Valor replied to the thread Issue with the server merge.

bruh

Jul 22, 2021
  108. Act of Valor liked Warpeace's post in the thread Time to raise AH maximum auction values.

Man, you need to go and work for them and fix all this. Who knew it was so simple.

Jul 20, 2021
  109. Act of Valor replied to the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

It doesn't really rustle my jimmies if someone else kills Nagafen or whatever in an instance. Open world targets having a long respawn time...

Jul 19, 2021
  110. Act of Valor liked Strumph's post in the thread Test Update 07/13/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

/sigh... another month of no lag "fixes" or filter "improvements" :(

Jul 18, 2021
  111. Act of Valor replied to the thread Remember Combo Clash?.

enable64BitClient=0 needs to be changed to enable64BitClient=1. Where is my Nobel Prize?

Jul 18, 2021
  112. Act of Valor replied to the thread Remember Combo Clash?.

Cool dude, why don't you apply for a job and show the developers how to do it?

Jul 18, 2021
  113. Act of Valor replied to the thread Time to raise AH maximum auction values.

I wonder where you got the idea of "auction house" from. Sounds like from a distant, simpler time.

Jul 17, 2021
  114. Act of Valor replied to the thread Help with Griklor (mission).

Griklor was, in my opinion, the easiest of the four ToV missions, although Restless Assault is almost as easy. I can box it with a paladin,...

Jul 15, 2021
  115. Act of Valor replied to the thread Server Populations….

I'm glad that Darkpaw has taken a stance to combat cheating and discourage its use, but there is no way the cheats are gone. They'll...

Jul 13, 2021
  116. Act of Valor liked niente's post in the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

For this, source world records are deleted - so Selo's plaques would be replaced full by the Povar ones in the upcoming merge. Edit: I...

Jul 6, 2021
  117. Act of Valor replied to the thread What QOL things would you like to see added to EQ?.

I would like proper 4k support, mainly with UI scaling as an option, please.

Jul 4, 2021
  118. Act of Valor replied to the thread From the start.

I'm kinda curious how long you think it'll take to get all achievements in Everquest

Jul 1, 2021
  119. Act of Valor liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread From the start.

Good to see you narrowed your tank choices down to sk, pally or warrior. Even the longest journey, starts with the first step.

Jul 1, 2021
  120. Act of Valor replied to the thread Summer bonus.

You had the same chance to get them as everybody else did and there was a very large window of time they were available.

Jul 1, 2021
  121. Act of Valor liked Cragzop's post in the thread Summer bonus.

No.

Jul 1, 2021
  122. Act of Valor replied to the thread Math is hard, help with a comma or three.

Indeed. 1080p is a very old resolution, but I'm afraid to upgrade to 4k and what it would do to my UI.

Jun 29, 2021
  123. Act of Valor liked brickz's post in the thread Math is hard, help with a comma or three.

Number separators and the ability to scale the font/UI are pretty desperately needed as the people playing this game are getting older and...

Jun 29, 2021
  124. Act of Valor replied to the thread Math is hard, help with a comma or three.

My eyes can sometimes glaze over and give me difficulty if something is 200000 or 2000000. I would be very happy if commas were introduced....

Jun 29, 2021
  125. Act of Valor replied to the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

The plaques in Felwithe are a part of EQ history, there is no reason to ask for their destruction.

Jun 28, 2021
  126. Act of Valor replied to the thread Give palidans a group weap next exp that is a blade please.

Good news! You, and the other 50,000,000 people that want to, already can! https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=91870

Jun 27, 2021
  127. Act of Valor replied to the thread Server populations.

Cite your source.

Jun 22, 2021
  128. Act of Valor replied to the thread Vaniki.

You're the one who has been posting the most in this thread. This thread has reached a level of absurdity I've never seen on these...

Jun 21, 2021
  129. Act of Valor replied to the thread Vaniki.

lol

Jun 20, 2021
  130. Act of Valor replied to the thread Sebilis Locked Doors.

Agree. I thought that was the original purpose of the AAAA, actually, so I was happy when I got it. But nope, it only works in those few...

Jun 20, 2021
  131. Act of Valor replied to the thread real life jewelcraft.

What kind of stats does it give you?

Jun 20, 2021
  132. Act of Valor replied to the thread Vaniki.

This sentence here makes it sound like you don't know how Vaniki's spawn mechanic works. You can not force it to spawn sooner, no matter...

Jun 19, 2021
  133. Act of Valor replied to the thread Vaniki.

I've been playing since the first few hours of the games launch. It doesn't bother me. It doesn't bother a lot of people in similar...

Jun 18, 2021
  134. Act of Valor replied to the thread Vaniki.

Vaniki's spawn mechanics isn't causing the game to die, just trust me on this one.

Jun 18, 2021
  135. Act of Valor replied to the thread Vaniki.

Since Vaniki is such a special case when it comes to named (you can't hurry his spawn) I think it would be okay if it was an optional...

Jun 18, 2021
  136. Act of Valor liked adetia's post in the thread Confirmed Brineslayer.

Adept Hunter of The Buried Sea updated properly; however, Brineslayer did not. [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 17, 2021
  137. Act of Valor replied to the thread Add maps to the game..

okay, I loled

Jun 14, 2021
  138. Act of Valor liked Laronk's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

It’s ignorant to not say please when you make a request and thank people when a request is met. It’s not begging when you say please, it...

Jun 14, 2021
  139. Act of Valor replied to the thread Why has BB server been crashing?.

It isn't. "Enjoy you are dying game!" does not make sense. You're is a contraction of you and are.

Jun 13, 2021
  140. Act of Valor replied to the thread Why has BB server been crashing?.

*your Everquest has been dying for 22 years. You are certainly not the first, nor the last, person to say that.

Jun 13, 2021
  141. Act of Valor replied to the thread Add maps to the game..

for what it's worth, I don't think saying "please" is akin to begging

Jun 12, 2021
  142. Act of Valor replied to the thread Frozen Skeleton Mercenary.

No one really cares about your petty squabble. Stay on topic.

Jun 12, 2021
  143. Act of Valor liked Maedhros's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

Nothing like searching for a problem that already has a solution and then deftly blocking everyones attempt to point out your obtuseness.

Jun 12, 2021
  144. Act of Valor replied to the thread Add maps to the game..

Can't you say "please" at the very least?

Jun 12, 2021
  145. Act of Valor replied to the thread [Request] Velium Round Shield Ornament.

This is already in the game as the Dain Shield Ornament. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=117744

Jun 11, 2021
  146. Act of Valor replied to the thread Scrawny Gnoll in Blackburrow hitting for thousands.

This is not a bug.

Jun 10, 2021
  147. Act of Valor liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread looking for ....

Plus once you've opened both you're simultaneously a little bit sad and disappointed.

Jun 8, 2021
  148. Act of Valor replied to the thread [Request]Please make soundassets.txt editable.

I approve greatly of your username.

Jun 7, 2021
  149. Act of Valor liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread looking for ....

In reality it makes one look foolish and lazy.

Jun 6, 2021
  150. Act of Valor liked Tatanka's post in the thread looking for ....

Do you have something against useful thread titles? This isn't the first time.

Jun 6, 2021
  151. Act of Valor liked Axxius's post in the thread looking for ....

An intentionally vague title designed to make you curious and look. If it said right away what he was looking for, you wouldn't even...

Jun 6, 2021