Act of Valor's Recent Activity

1. Act of Valor liked Bamboompow's post in the thread Bad press.

Check the politics at the door. If you are labeling a site as biased to one side or the other and lamenting the pretense of a bias in a...

Dec 25, 2019
  2. Act of Valor replied to the thread Paying Tribute to Brad McQuaid.

Someone post a screenshot of it, pretty please.

Nov 23, 2019
  3. Act of Valor replied to the thread Vanguard Saga of Heros.

Bring back Vanguard!

Nov 22, 2019
  4. Act of Valor replied to the thread List of Rare Raid Clickies.

It's Yimin. Don't expect much else.

Nov 21, 2019
  5. Act of Valor replied to the thread Paying Tribute to Brad McQuaid.

Bring back Vanguard!

Nov 21, 2019
  6. Act of Valor liked dreamweaver's post in the thread This breaks my heart.

Hey everyone, Besides the primary post that was offensive, I've removed a few others that quoted it. I want to be sure that the others I...

Nov 20, 2019
  7. Act of Valor replied to the thread Freeport Faction.

You will be my mortal enemy for allying yourself with the tyrannical militia! You're a paladin too. The only good militiaman is a dead...

Nov 19, 2019
  8. Act of Valor liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

From the EverQuest Teams, We are devastated to hear of the passing of Brad McQuaid and are eternally grateful for the EverQuest Universe...

Nov 19, 2019
  9. Act of Valor replied to the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Holy , this is unreal. The man had such a huge impact on my life with Everquest, for better (and to be honest,) for worse too, but I...

Nov 19, 2019
  10. Act of Valor replied to the thread Freeport Faction.

Which faction? Freeport is a heavily divided city, with the Knights of Truth occupying one part of it and the Freeport Militia occupying a...

Nov 19, 2019
  11. Act of Valor replied to the thread Monsters update.

Please leave my old content the way it is. It is my home. You can add skeletons with an extra polygon or two to your new expansions to your...

Nov 11, 2019
  12. Act of Valor replied to the thread Suggestion: Morph old weapons into Ornaments!.

I feel sorry for poor Inquisitor Seru the day when transmogging items becomes a reality.

Nov 7, 2019
  13. Act of Valor liked Beimeith's post in the thread why was my thread locked.

Putting "Devs pls respond" in the title of your thread is for sure NOT going to get them to look at it, and is very likely to get it...

Oct 30, 2019
  14. Act of Valor replied to the thread With Miragul and discussions of a heroic boxing server. Mergers?.

thanks for yet another server merger thread

Oct 26, 2019
  15. Act of Valor liked Pano's post in the thread If you could have 1 balance request for your class, what would it be?.

Act of Valor needs to be targetable so you can sacrifice someone of your choice instead of yourself, without any prompt to accept.

Oct 24, 2019
  16. Act of Valor replied to the thread Coldain Race?.

Sure sounds easy they'll have it done in one to two days.

Oct 22, 2019
  17. Act of Valor replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

In the new expansion, make a new Velketor's Lab, with a catch. No levitation, and fall damage is increased by 5,000,000%. You can weed out...

Oct 20, 2019
  18. Act of Valor replied to the thread Gore-Splattered Shoulders Drop Rates.

I only play on Xegony. When I do manage to play, at least.

Oct 17, 2019
  19. Act of Valor replied to the thread Gore-Splattered Shoulders Drop Rates.

Bad luck. I've been trying for months too. RNG gonna RNG.

Oct 17, 2019
  20. Act of Valor liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Hi All, While we’re doing what we can to support those affected on Friday, just wanted to drop a note to let you know the EQ and EQII...

Oct 15, 2019
  21. Act of Valor replied to the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Noun of Noun

Oct 14, 2019
  22. Act of Valor liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Pound for Pound.

Should have just named this post "Who's your favorite person from each class".

Oct 10, 2019
  23. Act of Valor liked Allayna's post in the thread Yimin! Where did you go sweetie?.

Hi Yimin's new user name.

Oct 4, 2019
  24. Act of Valor replied to the thread Pound for Pound.

we're still reeling from the valorous rage nerf, go easy on us

Oct 3, 2019
  25. Act of Valor replied to the thread Pound for Pound.

lol

Oct 2, 2019
  26. Act of Valor replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Don't be that guy that blames raiders. The majority of everyone didn't want this to happen.

Sep 18, 2019
  27. Act of Valor replied to the thread My brand new necro!.

Beat me to it. LOOKING FOR BAAL?

Sep 16, 2019
  28. Act of Valor replied to the thread Magus Alaria request.

Nope

Sep 8, 2019
  29. Act of Valor replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Yes. Scorched earth tactic. Let none be left standing.

Sep 8, 2019
  30. Act of Valor replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Sep 7, 2019
  31. Act of Valor replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Daybreak can only manage like 6 or 7 zones per expansion. There are over 20 expansions worth of sub max level content characters can play...

Sep 4, 2019
  32. Act of Valor replied to the thread SK's still need love.

<-------------

Aug 28, 2019
  33. Act of Valor liked dreamweaver's post in the thread [4DEVs] Make EQ .

As Tucoh and CatsPaws have pointed out, there is a thread for posts similar to this and you have already posted it once already. Since I'd...

Aug 22, 2019