Act of Valor's Recent Activity

1. Act of Valor replied to the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

I would have made a flipping raid on flipping Dino Island.

Sep 27, 2020 at 10:56 PM
  2. Act of Valor replied to the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

Keep your hands off my perfectly fine zones please.

Sep 25, 2020 at 2:28 AM
  3. Act of Valor replied to the thread Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY.

Oh I have no doubt he's easy, but you're playing only one character. If you had multiple boxes that got protection from different colors...

Sep 24, 2020 at 11:15 PM
  4. Act of Valor replied to the thread Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY.

The Grandmaster would be a pain in the butt to try to box.

Sep 24, 2020 at 10:40 PM
  5. Act of Valor replied to the thread Share your worst DB customer services stories.

There was some server instability back in Empires of Kunark when I was camping some named in Chardok for an aug. I managed to get the aug,...

Sep 23, 2020 at 7:33 PM
  6. Act of Valor replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

Remember those old computers that took up an entire floor of a building? Yeah, something like that, with modern hardware.

Sep 6, 2020
  7. Act of Valor replied to the thread Viniki hunter anything rarer?.

Quillmane is pretty straightforward to camp with a tracker. It's just finding the right placeholder that has the correct respawn time.

Sep 6, 2020
  8. Act of Valor replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

I'm going to be a pro gamer and install five of these on my rig, maybe I will get more than 10 FPS in Emerald Jungle then.

Sep 5, 2020
  9. Act of Valor replied to the thread Vaniki hunter?.

I got Xorbb a few months before they added old world hunters (I have the Blued Two Handed Hammer to prove it!), but I've never, ever...

Sep 5, 2020
  10. Act of Valor replied to the thread Viniki hunter anything rarer?.

It was unnecessary to make a second thread about this. Andarriel

Sep 4, 2020
  11. Act of Valor replied to the thread UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL..

yikes

Sep 4, 2020
  12. Act of Valor replied to the thread Vaniki hunter?.

Man, I wish.

Sep 2, 2020
  13. Act of Valor replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

I recognize clickbait when I see it

Sep 1, 2020
  14. Act of Valor liked yepmetoo's post in the thread EQPLAYERS.

Necroing threads as a "violation" is dumb. Someone griefing the forums by bumping all the oldest threads for no reason is one thing,...

Aug 23, 2020
  15. Act of Valor replied to the thread EQPLAYERS.

An honest question: Why does bumping an old thread matter? Who is harmed if someone does it?

Aug 22, 2020
  16. Act of Valor replied to the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

You've been in some bad fellowships, then.

Aug 5, 2020
  17. Act of Valor replied to the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

You just have to stop and think for a moment that the developers, when the max level cap was 70, designed epic quests and considered what...

Aug 5, 2020
  18. Act of Valor replied to the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

The developers have said they don't want to make another guild within a guild, so I doubt this will happen. It isn't necessary anyways.

Jul 29, 2020
  19. Act of Valor replied to the thread Creating Characters WTF.

I think Darkpaw needs to take this forum to the extreme and require pills to be taken before you're allowed to post.

Jul 28, 2020
  20. Act of Valor replied to the thread [Suggestion] Illusion: Othmir.

Counterpoint: There should be an Othmir raid.

Jul 28, 2020
  21. Act of Valor replied to the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

I'll humor you, post your facts and articles. The burden of proof is on you, so post it.

Jul 19, 2020
  22. Act of Valor replied to the thread Most people remember their first... do you?.

I was introduced to gaming at a very young age from my father on an Apple IIGS. I only have vague memories of the first games I played, but...

Jul 17, 2020
  23. Act of Valor replied to the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

This is an appropriate use of CIHYS?

Jul 13, 2020
  24. Act of Valor replied to the thread Overseer Sucks Azz.

This is a "pay attention to me" thread and should be deleted.

Jul 12, 2020
  25. Act of Valor replied to the thread Going to be sad to see EQ go.

Even if EQ went into maintenance mode (aka no more content,) it would be years before they actually sunset the game. It doesn't cost a lot...

Jul 10, 2020
  26. Act of Valor replied to the thread Mage, Necro, Chanter - Who would you date?.

I'd date the gelatinous cube before Ngreth can claim it.

Jul 3, 2020
  27. Act of Valor replied to the thread Farewell Again For Now.

I'm quitting because /gems hasn't been updated in like two decades.

Jun 28, 2020
  28. Act of Valor replied to the thread Psionicist class?.

It's Vanguard.

May 18, 2020
  29. Act of Valor replied to the thread Psionicist class?.

Do you believe everything you read?

May 18, 2020
  30. Act of Valor replied to the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

You're no Battleblade.

Apr 30, 2020