Achillez's Recent Activity

1. Achillez replied to the thread Game Closing in Plane of Knowledge?.

Got a bit more info about the issue from event logs " Faulting application name: eqgame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x660755c7...

Mar 30, 2024
  2. Achillez posted a new thread.

Game Closing in Plane of Knowledge?

I had an issue today with everquest just randomly closing completely, once as quickly as seconds after I logged in. I ran every diagnostic...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 30, 2024
  3. Achillez replied to the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

The price of krono fluctuating over time and trending up is expected. The price of krono skyrocketing by 50% (1.7M selling to 2.5M...

Feb 26, 2024
  4. Achillez replied to the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

Today people are auctioning WTB krono at 2.5M+ ... tomorrow 3M - next week 5M? How long will it go, nobody knows!

Feb 25, 2024
  5. Achillez replied to the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

RIP economy [IMG]

Feb 24, 2024
  6. Achillez replied to the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

Nah, definitely new stuff going on. It went from people selling them at 1.7M 2-3 days ago with 50-100 regularly up for sale in the...

Feb 24, 2024
  7. Achillez replied to the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

And now out of nowhere in the past week, there are several barters buying krono at 1.9M+ and only a handful of krono for sale at 2M. Normal...

Feb 23, 2024
  8. Achillez replied to the thread More Plat Fun!.

Ah that would make sense. I've recently seen alot of old names pop up in barter buying large amounts of krono that I have not seen...

Jan 28, 2024
  9. Achillez posted a new thread.

More Plat Fun!

Price of krono went from 1.2M to 2M in 2ish weeks on Mischief - it's that time a year where platinum growing on trees again. Wonder where...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jan 27, 2024
  10. Achillez replied to the thread Personas & Intricate Wooden Figurine in PoP.

Hate to be that guy but, of the dozens of serious worldwide persona issues- an inconvenience of 1 slot that impacts 1 server needs to be...

Jan 5, 2024
  11. Achillez replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

1) Please name one tradeskill item that vendors for more than you buy the ingredients for. Last I recall, there was a massive effort...

Dec 6, 2023
  12. Achillez replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

I posted this during the 400% inflation era on Mischief around this period in Luclin, where many posted (without presenting any actual...

Dec 6, 2023
  13. Achillez replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Exactly my thoughts. I by no means think JChan intentionally or maliciously is providing data that does not match the basic sniff...

Dec 5, 2023
  14. Achillez posted a new thread.

Personas : First Impression

I've only played for like 10 minutes, but so far I love it. Gives me something to do during downtime besides making alts. I am hoping at...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 5, 2023
  15. Achillez replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Yes, 22% is indeed laughable given the very visible impact in prices across the board weeks after the fix/cleanup. Sadly, that is not...

Dec 5, 2023
  16. Achillez replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

First I would like to extend my gratitude for acknowledging the issue and allowing open community discourse around it. I hope this is the...

Dec 3, 2023
  17. Achillez liked Angeliana's post in the thread Response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

To our valued EverQuest community, We want to address the recent situation that has impacted our beloved game and our dedicated players....

Nov 27, 2023