Absor's Recent Activity

1. Absor replied to the thread Fixed Internally a crystal gargolye stuck in geometry.

He should be out of there for the next update.

Apr 2, 2020 at 9:38 AM
  2. Absor replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer quests are blurred.

Of course it's something super weird causing this. I should have known. Thanks for the info.

Mar 12, 2020
  3. Absor replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Agents with same name unavailable.

Ok, I have been told that this is NOT how it is meant to work. You should be able to use the same agent again if you have multiples. So,...

Mar 11, 2020
  4. Absor replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer quests are blurred.

Have you tried setting your font back to the default? Are the others seeing this issue using some font other than default? That looks...

Mar 11, 2020
  5. Absor replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Agents with same name unavailable.

This is as planned. You can only send one of an agent on any mission. The others are, basically, just a count of the extras you have for...

Mar 11, 2020
  6. Absor replied to the thread Test Update 03/09/2020 - New Bugs Only.

As far as I know, yes, you should need rares to convert up to elites. Will let someone know that it may be broken.

Mar 11, 2020
  7. Absor replied to the thread Test Update 03/09/2020 - New Bugs Only.

This is a known issue, but not one we can easily fix. Various programmers have looked at it. Our alpha sorting is better now, but not...

Mar 10, 2020
  8. Absor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Griklor the Restless Raid Bug.

It probably has nothing to do with any buffs on players. The idea that it might be due to him having max buffs would make sense and also...

Jan 27, 2020
  9. Absor replied to the thread Really? No Proofreaders?.

You're kidding, I hope. If there is a mistake in game, I probably am responsible for it. Unless it was someone else... of course.

Jan 21, 2020
  10. Absor replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

I just wanted to chime in by paraphrasing something somebody said while we were talking about this (I would credit the dev if I could...

Jan 21, 2020
  11. Absor replied to the thread Really? No Proofreaders?.

Keep up the pressure! Make him sweat for his mistakes like you do to me. :P

Jan 21, 2020
  12. Absor replied to the thread Congratulations Darkpaw Games!.

Nobody ever said we were sane.

Jan 21, 2020
  13. Absor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Great divide Dervishes.

This seems to be true. Will look into what I did to break it (it was probably me).

Jan 21, 2020
  14. Absor replied to the thread Confirmed Mobs in wrong spots in TOFS.

I see why. I'll get it fixed for next update.

Jan 16, 2020
  15. Absor replied to the thread Confirmed sprite spawning bugged in GD ?.

I looked into this. It's not technically broken, they spawn at the proper rate. However, we usually use unique names for placeholders, and...

Jan 16, 2020
  16. Absor replied to the thread Really? No Proofreaders?.

Ah, ok. Will tell someone. Thanks.

Jan 16, 2020
  17. Absor replied to the thread Really? No Proofreaders?.

Image not showing. Where is this?

Jan 16, 2020
  18. Absor replied to the thread OUTSTANDING Job on Restless Cadavers Devs...Bravo !!!.

/sarcasm off

Jan 15, 2020
  19. Absor replied to the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Gates of Discord beta. There was a bug that caused switches (doors mostly) to apply a huge amount of force on characters that they opened...

Jan 13, 2020
  20. Absor replied to the thread Confirmed ToV Faction/Faction Hits - Lack of Faction tab.

Actually, there are a LOT of factions that are not listed. They aren't listed because you never see or change them and therefore you...

Jan 13, 2020
  21. Absor replied to the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

I can't see any reason why this would happen. Does he get a buff from someplace? Or maybe a PC spell is broken that is buffing him (as...

Dec 23, 2019
  22. Absor replied to the thread Fixed Internally The last of the storm boars.

This has been reported in another thread. It is an issue with pets. If they are on the top of the hate list when things in this task die,...

Dec 23, 2019
  23. Absor replied to the thread Confirmed Kael Drakkel Geometry Trap.

I'll pass this on to art. Thanks!

Dec 23, 2019
  24. Absor replied to the thread Confirmed Pet tanks break Partisan quests in EW.

Oooh... Ok, I think I see why. There's no chance this gets fixed before the holiday is over tho. Sorry.

Dec 23, 2019
  25. Absor replied to the thread Confirmed Pet tanks break Partisan quests in EW.

What makes you think that your pets are causing the problem? How could I reproduce the it?

Dec 23, 2019
  26. Absor replied to the thread Info Needed Sorcerer Mission - DZ is raid even though group.

Thanks, but it does allow mercs, so that's not it.

Dec 18, 2019
  27. Absor replied to the thread Info Needed Sorcerer Mission - DZ is raid even though group.

Please explain? I don't understand.

Dec 18, 2019
  28. Absor replied to the thread ToV Zone Names.

The Eastern Wastes - 2010 The Easters Wastes - 2019 :)

Dec 18, 2019
  29. Absor replied to the thread ToV Zone Names.

They are the same places, just at different times.

Dec 18, 2019
  30. Absor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Counting Shadows.

I have made it so that it should be just about impossible to get blocked by doing things out of order on this task. This won't help anyone...

Nov 26, 2019
  31. Absor replied to the thread Skyfire raid still broken.

It will be fixed in the next update.

Nov 25, 2019
  32. Absor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Counting Shadows.

Ah, I see. Ok, I'll see if I can gets someone to look at the quest. Nothing I can do about updating progress, that's a CS thing.

Nov 15, 2019
  33. Absor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Counting Shadows.

I am confused by this. You say you have Eron's Reconfigured Jewelry, but you don't? If you have completed the previous steps you should...

Nov 15, 2019
  34. Absor replied to the thread Not A Bug Testing the Waters ROS Task.

If you are killing them before they have a chance to drink the diseased water, then they will never get diseased.

Nov 15, 2019
  35. Absor replied to the thread Curious... have the botters disappeared since the ban?.

I'm pretty sure the word you want is "it"...

Nov 15, 2019
  36. Absor replied to the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

When this thread turns from debate to mud slinging I will certainly stop reading it. So please keep it civil.

Nov 7, 2019
  37. Absor replied to the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

There is that, too. :P

Oct 31, 2019
  38. Absor replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 10/16/2019.

It shouldn't be charmable at all. It's a mount and models set as mounts have different rules than everything else. Will fix.

Oct 28, 2019