Abbydog's Recent Activity

1. Abbydog replied to the thread Memorial Day Bonus Weekend!.

removed

May 27, 2021
  2. Abbydog replied to the thread Monk combat ability timer question.

Ugh server is unresponsive. Double post

Mar 28, 2021
  3. Abbydog replied to the thread Monk combat ability timer question.

So it kinda begs the question, why was this the 115 damage ability for CoV? Heaven forbid that a burn ability get an upgrade. I mean we...

Mar 28, 2021
  4. Abbydog liked yerm's post in the thread The Weaponization of AFK Checks on Rizlona.

I've got to give you props man. Most people don't have the guts to go public with this much self-humiliation. You may be a completely...

Mar 28, 2021
  5. Abbydog replied to the thread The Weaponization of AFK Checks on Rizlona.

Wow, OP, you really do come off in a bad light here. As someone who doesnt play on TLPs and jsut came here with some popcorn for the...

Mar 28, 2021
  6. Abbydog posted a new thread.

Monk combat ability timer question

Why are Phantom Fisticuffs and Zlexak's Fang on the same timer? It's bad enough that monks have fewer AAs and combat abilities than most...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 28, 2021
  7. Abbydog replied to the thread 22nd Anniversary Achievement.

Some of you guys are real pieces of work. Your attitude is "if I dont care about it then no one else should." There are many players who DO...

Mar 28, 2021
  8. Abbydog replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

The ability to sort buffs in the buff window

Jan 29, 2021
  9. Abbydog liked JeffHanson's post in the thread In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Still broken. How's that "QA in Progress" coming along after almost a whole year?

Jan 29, 2021
  10. Abbydog replied to the thread In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

This has been happening to me with greater and greater frequency. Like every other day now. The fact this is still an issue almost a year...

Jan 29, 2021
  11. Abbydog replied to the thread +Flying Kick.

Now, if they created a quest to combine all five of the FK augs into one +100 FK aug, I might just give that a slot

Jan 20, 2021
  12. Abbydog replied to the thread +Flying Kick.

Well, they arent as useless as some would make out. Yes, its just +dmg added at the end of the formula but with Wus and maxed AAs you are...

Jan 20, 2021