Aanuvane's Recent Activity

1. Aanuvane replied to the thread QA In Progress Cultural Raid Seal Crafter (Not Functional).

I also noticed that none of these were listed in Alla's/Lucy nor Magelo. I suspect, after going and repurchasing the book to read it,...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:36 AM
  2. Aanuvane liked Shadovoxx's post in the thread Noisy Familiars.

Can we get some way to mute or ignore these talking familiars? People sit afk in the guild lobby all day long and spam us with these...

Mar 8, 2024
  3. Aanuvane liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

Just like it was an awful idea to force people who enjoy playing in full screen to start the game in windowed mode, forcing people to log...

Mar 4, 2024
  4. Aanuvane liked Windance's post in the thread Things I dislike about the UI.

Should be a pop up like for raid invites.

Mar 2, 2024
  5. Aanuvane replied to the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

I wonder if that's related to a different issue that's been reported elsewhere on the bug forum - if I unplug my USB headset without...

Mar 2, 2024
  6. Aanuvane replied to the thread accounts shutting down for no reason.

I've been experiencing this too - no message on my computer - but I can see the toons still logged in from other accounts - have to boot...

Feb 29, 2024
  7. Aanuvane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Ignore.

Yes, if they start a new thread, you won't see it. Also, if someone quotes them in a reply, you won't see the quote, but just the other...

Feb 29, 2024
  8. Aanuvane replied to the thread UMBRAL SELYRAH SADDLE BROKEN.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/selyrah-of-fear-saddle-not-working.296460/#post-4287656

Feb 27, 2024
  9. Aanuvane liked danzignuk's post in the thread Selyrah of Fear Saddle.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Thu Feb 22 14:22:38 2024 Character: Level 125 Shadow Knight (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall...

Feb 23, 2024
  10. Aanuvane replied to the thread In Progress Merc losing health every time I zone.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/merc-losing-health-every-time-i-zone.296368/#post-4286660

Feb 22, 2024
  11. Aanuvane liked Gialana's post in the thread Iridium Chain Bracer Template missing Tradeskill Flag.

It looks like none of the Iridium ore templates are used to make anything, so they wouldn't have the Tradeskill flag. So the Iridium...

Feb 21, 2024
  12. Aanuvane replied to the thread In Progress Merc losing health every time I zone.

86 Necromancer, Povar Healer Merc went from 100% health 44% GL to GH 112 Druid, Povar tank merc went from 100% health to 80% health on...

Feb 21, 2024
  13. Aanuvane posted a new thread.

In Progress Merc losing health every time I zone

When I zone, my mercenary goes from 100% health to 74% health. PoK to GL 100% to 74% GL to GH 80% to 74% GH to Laurion's Inn 100% to 74%...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 21, 2024
  14. Aanuvane replied to the thread Myrmidon's Sloth XIX with ToV Components.

Myrmidon's Sloth XIX (ToV) Myrmidon's Sloth XIX (ToL) Myrmidon's Sloth XIX (LS) All use the wrong Suspension fluid. All other levels of...

Feb 21, 2024
  15. Aanuvane replied to the thread Personal Tradeskill Depot not Bundled with Laurion's Song.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/purchasing-night-of-shadows-expansion.295528/#post-4276859...

Feb 11, 2024
  16. Aanuvane liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

I see nothing wrong with people staying on a named for several hours. Past 12 hours or so I get very suspicious of bots but I still...

Jan 24, 2024
  17. Aanuvane replied to the thread Merc loses health when I ding..

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/mercs-losing-buffs-when-they-level.294879/page-2#post-4272599

Jan 21, 2024
  18. Aanuvane liked Gialana's post in the thread Overseers xp at 121.

There was a hotfix yesterday, but it only mentions something about the new tower zone. I don't have a level 121 character currently, but...

Jan 21, 2024
  19. Aanuvane replied to the thread Type 11 augs for non-visible slots???.

I cannot speak to how things unlock on the TLPs for jewelcraft. I am just answering the question as to what the Type 11s can go into and...

Jan 19, 2024
  20. Aanuvane replied to the thread Type 11 augs for non-visible slots???.

Edit: I pulled up the SoF Jewelcraft recipe page in EQTC and it confirms that's when the revamp was.

Jan 19, 2024
  21. Aanuvane replied to the thread Type 11 augs for non-visible slots???.

They go in the items that are: [metal type] Solo [Pendant/Ring/Earring/Veil/Bracelet] [metal type] Duo [Pendant/Ring/Earring/Veil/Bracelet]...

Jan 19, 2024
  22. Aanuvane liked Gialana's post in the thread Research pages no longer dropping.

Do you mean Katta Castrum: Deluge, the version in The Darkened Sea expansion? If so, I can check on my server sometime to see if they're...

Jan 15, 2024
  23. Aanuvane liked smash's post in the thread Pet window.

Could the pet get a window like mercs?

Jan 10, 2024
  24. Aanuvane replied to the thread In Progress Persona - Merc Banked AA loss.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/persona-merc-banked-aa-loss.295216/

Jan 9, 2024
  25. Aanuvane replied to the thread bugged trophy.

What recipe are you trying to use? Pottery trophies are known to be finicky on evolving with kiln only recipes.

Jan 9, 2024
  26. Aanuvane liked Pintoy 3's post in the thread Happy New Year!.

When is the Argent Clockwork Bear Saddle supposed to show up in the marketplace? It's not there yet.

Jan 5, 2024
  27. Aanuvane liked Marton's post in the thread Happy New Year!.

Anniversary Tower, new currency and a vendor, interesting ... but ... You won't like my comment about collection sets. It's not fun to...

Jan 4, 2024
  28. Aanuvane replied to the thread Problem at EQ Traders Website.

The EQTC forums are back up - I thought it might reset on the 1st.

Jan 1, 2024
  29. Aanuvane replied to the thread Is there any command to get into begin trader mode (e.g. /trader on)?.

I have similar experiences to Bernel and Brickhaus - sometimes it automatically starts, sometimes it doesn't. I haven't figured out the...

Dec 31, 2023
  30. Aanuvane replied to the thread Problem at EQ Traders Website.

As we discussed in a conversation here - in order to post in the comment section of the form, you must enable insecure content by...

Dec 31, 2023
  31. Aanuvane replied to the thread Problem at EQ Traders Website.

My guess was some kind of spam "attack" on them that might have caused it - but I really have no idea.

Dec 31, 2023
  32. Aanuvane replied to the thread Problem at EQ Traders Website.

The site itself does not appear to be having problems? However, the forums have been down for several days - I already made Ngreth aware,...

Dec 31, 2023
  33. Aanuvane replied to the thread Torgiran Mines -Wood elves.

In addition to BK, Al'Kabor's Nightmare - Kelethin level, get wood elves, half elves and high elves.

Dec 27, 2023
  34. Aanuvane replied to the thread Gallant Amice Fastener.

The recipes are also in a book - check out Observations of Forgebound - Fishing. [IMG] Also, if you go to the link for "recipes waiting...

Dec 27, 2023
  35. Aanuvane liked Rijacki's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

My job is software testing for routers. There are somethings that do not go in customer release notes. Items that expose security holes,...

Dec 25, 2023
  36. Aanuvane replied to the thread Anyone have a write up for the collar of legacies lost?.

Sparkling? HP 17070 Lustrous? HP 18535 Radiant? HP 20209

Dec 25, 2023
  37. Aanuvane replied to the thread Help please.

Mine showed up 72 hours after purchase.

Dec 22, 2023
  38. Aanuvane liked Svann2's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

NO

Dec 18, 2023
  39. Aanuvane replied to the thread Request banker for our house plot.

It needs to be yard placeable though - not IN the house. The questable parcel vendor is useless because I have to take the time to zone IN...

Dec 18, 2023
  40. Aanuvane replied to the thread Merc loses health when I ding..

I always thought that was because at level 1 they had 100 HPs as the max, but at level 2 they have 200HPs as the max - so the second you...

Dec 14, 2023
  41. Aanuvane replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

Single class character - I'm not touching personas for a while.

Dec 13, 2023
  42. Aanuvane replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

I noticed this tonight as well.

Dec 13, 2023
  43. Aanuvane liked Bernel's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

Today, I noticed my mercs losing their buffs upon leveling. This has happened on two separate accounts and multiple times. I'm leveling up...

Dec 13, 2023
  44. Aanuvane liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Loyalty Tokens.

What is your velocity? Are you tracking each week or just depending on memory? Mine have not been interrupted. Awarded every Thursday.

Dec 12, 2023
  45. Aanuvane liked Drewie's post in the thread Full list of commands available?.

There's a list of commands on the Zam wiki. I try to get it updated after each patch.

Dec 10, 2023
  46. Aanuvane posted a new thread.

Beastlord spells: Forgebound Blood/Salve of Homer

I think Salve of Homer is bugged in some way - I clicked on it originally and I saw this activity: Beginning to scribe Forgebound...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 9, 2023
  47. Aanuvane liked Healss's post in the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

collections more then likely

Dec 6, 2023
  48. Aanuvane liked Alnitak's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Anecdotally, I have at least 3 guildmates, who leveled up their entire set of characters (some are more than 2 crews) entirely by...

Dec 2, 2023
  49. Aanuvane liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

First rule of "Things That Benefit Players Club" is...you don't talk about "Things That Benefit Players Club".

Dec 2, 2023
  50. Aanuvane liked Svann2's post in the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

It means you cannot "bank" xp in unrezzed corpses in preparation for the 1st day of the expansion. Be glad they do not also wipe unclaimed...

Dec 2, 2023
  51. Aanuvane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Tradeskills capped at 200.

That's to get over 300, not 200, which is what the OP was asking about.

Nov 28, 2023
  52. Aanuvane liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Is there version of EQ2U for EQ1?.

Unless something has drastically changed, with a paid Magelo sub you could download the auto-updater they have, and never have to...

Nov 28, 2023
  53. Aanuvane liked Andarriel's post in the thread Boxed Group for Missions.

without 3rd party so just using alt tab? most ive done is 3 char's with merc anymore i lose track on do the wrong character lol.

Nov 28, 2023
  54. Aanuvane replied to the thread Why does Conflagrant Platinum only get rewarded from Overseer if you are subscribed?.

Just to check - you are comparing the same level quest right? one account isn't at L2 and the other at L5?

Nov 27, 2023
  55. Aanuvane replied to the thread Foraging.

Crabs are fishing, not forage - but yes, in order to successfully fish crabs and tuna 1 - 4 lbs in AS (or other GoD zones) you need low...

Nov 26, 2023
  56. Aanuvane replied to the thread Foraging.

It might help if you gave examples. But in my experience as long as your foraging skill is high enough, you should be able to get things...

Nov 25, 2023
  57. Aanuvane liked Cadira's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

I am once again asking if we can petition people off the forums.

Nov 21, 2023
  58. Aanuvane liked Skuz's post in the thread A change for eq future..

AKA The "I win" button. This would remove player agency, what little skill exists, and a big chunk of the "knowledge is power" of...

Nov 20, 2023
  59. Aanuvane liked Yinla's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

That is your opinion, many including myself enjoy TS.

Nov 19, 2023
  60. Aanuvane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Upgrade.

Is it really 24 clicks? I do what you're describing (ctrl-click over the bank bags), and the bags I need to ctrl-click over is like 3-5...

Nov 17, 2023
  61. Aanuvane replied to the thread Soft Fur Padding - tradeskill depot bug?.

Not sure I'm following. Heirloom is not allowed in the tradeskill Depot nor is No Trade. So either one of those tags would make it not...

Nov 16, 2023
  62. Aanuvane replied to the thread Soft Fur Padding - tradeskill depot bug?.

Not quite. The Tradeskill depot is shared between characters on the same server. Not across servers.

Nov 16, 2023
  63. Aanuvane liked Fanra's post in the thread Tradeskill Depot Not working on LS Preorder accounts..

I believe you get the Tradeskill Depot with zero slots, although instead you might have to buy an unlocker, which I think might include...

Nov 14, 2023
  64. Aanuvane replied to the thread If I have a character targeted, is there a way to switch target to their pet or their merc?.

In this scenario I ask people to target their pet or merc and then I assist them.

Nov 12, 2023
  65. Aanuvane liked Yinla's post in the thread Guild Hall Teleports.

It's fine as is. A number of times I've purchased to change the guild portal to the guild banner as someone hands one in. The way it is...

Nov 8, 2023
  66. Aanuvane replied to the thread Fixed Reset device () failed worse than ever!.

Except it doesn't happen every time - it's quite random.

Nov 2, 2023
  67. Aanuvane replied to the thread Fixed Reset device () failed worse than ever!.

I had this happen again last night (it's happened a few other times too that I haven't bothered to re-report). Last night, I had 4...

Nov 2, 2023
  68. Aanuvane liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Hot Zone gone cold - no bonus xp.

I know what the calendar says...but trust me, they'll reset when the server resets. Drinal used to get bad cases of the "downsies" and...

Oct 31, 2023
  69. Aanuvane replied to the thread Restless Velium Fish Scales - stack size.

This is working fine on Povar. I'd make sure you didn't drop them in the Dragon's Hoard by mistake?

Oct 30, 2023
  70. Aanuvane liked ttobey's post in the thread Should game developrs be rotated out of projects..

On any game that uses an old engine, it takes so long to ramp a new dev up that you aren't going to send them off to a new team after you...

Oct 26, 2023
  71. Aanuvane replied to the thread Should game developrs be rotated out of projects..

Though there can be some perceived benefit in "fresh eyes" there's also a lot to be said for knowing where the skeletons are buried. Yinla...

Oct 24, 2023
  72. Aanuvane liked Beimeith's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

This doesn't mean anything. You are assuming players picked by other players would be superior to those picked by the devs which is not...

Oct 20, 2023
  73. Aanuvane replied to the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

Was that not the result of a public vote?

Oct 19, 2023
  74. Aanuvane liked Scila's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

Nope - redundant

Oct 19, 2023
  75. Aanuvane replied to the thread Extra Life: Check Your Emails.

In case anyone is missing codes - I found that the email with the codes went to junk mail/spam.

Oct 15, 2023
  76. Aanuvane liked Cirise (Juvia)'s post in the thread Bazaar answering service.

I've done exactly that with the in-game email system before - most bazaar people seem to ignore it, but once in a blue moon I'd have a...

Oct 10, 2023
  77. Aanuvane liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Diablo 4 does this better than EQ.

I doubt this guy got out of the n00bie tutorial, and just likes complaining.

Oct 7, 2023
  78. Aanuvane liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Soulbanshee's Beta Layout Transfer Tool.

I have created a tool to help ease the creation or refresh of a beta installation folder. This will work to both create a fresh beta...

Oct 5, 2023
  79. Aanuvane replied to the thread Newbie Question for Tradeskill Quests.

Check out EQTraders too: Learn Tailoring and Crescent Reach Tailoring Freebie Learn Baking and Crescent Reach Baking Freebie

Oct 5, 2023
  80. Aanuvane liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Devs - please disable encounter locking on Motm events with triggered spawns, inactive phases, etc.

Thank you. This information is a big help, I have added the no encounter lock flag to all the NPCs listed here.

Oct 1, 2023
  81. Aanuvane replied to the thread House help.

Nope. Also assuming that you have done a search through the "find item" button which will also search through items in your own plots...

Sep 30, 2023