Aanuvane's Recent Activity

1. Aanuvane replied to the thread Lots of Potential Issues....

Yeah - I just got kicked off Povar.

Jan 25, 2021 at 1:17 PM
  2. Aanuvane replied to the thread Small illusions.

I just gnome potions if I'm looking to get small. If the mules are just in pok/neighborhood - they don't count down either.

Jan 24, 2021 at 1:36 PM
  3. Aanuvane replied to the thread Guild Halls broken?.

My guild hall on Povar is fine this morning so this might not be a wide spread issue?

Jan 24, 2021 at 6:59 AM
  4. Aanuvane replied to the thread Accounts problem.

I started encountering something very similar just after this month's patch. I am selecting one account from the list I have saved on this...

Jan 23, 2021 at 2:19 PM
  5. Aanuvane liked Cragzop's post in the thread Trophy request.

I can guarantee you are no more a heavy tradeskiller than I. And I can still only use one tradeskill container interface at a time....

Jan 23, 2021 at 7:20 AM
  6. Aanuvane replied to the thread Velious Honneyberries the ugly truth.

Where? I've checked the forage tables in all zones and never got one. Plenty of Velious Crowberry, but no Honeyberry unless it's...

Jan 21, 2021 at 12:33 PM
  7. Aanuvane replied to the thread EQ Client freezing by monitor standby.

I can - it's just that's not the only reason I'm freezing - it's just a recent development.

Jan 21, 2021 at 12:30 PM
  8. Aanuvane replied to the thread EQ Client freezing by monitor standby.

I frequently encounter this now too - and the new extreme is a recent development for me. I have long suffered from freezing one or more...

Jan 21, 2021 at 8:18 AM
  9. Aanuvane liked coltongrundy's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Khati Sha's story. Being captured by the Shissar, what they did to him, and then his time with the Grimlings.

Jan 17, 2021
  10. Aanuvane liked Flowun's post in the thread Dragon's Hoard.

If you value anything don’t put it in here or use this function IMO

Jan 16, 2021
  11. Aanuvane replied to the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

I think you've misread that post. I read this as 1-300 item storage house and 1-200 slot crate per plot and a character can have up...

Jan 10, 2021
  12. Aanuvane replied to the thread Training Reserch Skill.

It's between 53 - 54 recipes per point. So very painful. Nevermind I've done it on two toons...o_O

Dec 25, 2020
  13. Aanuvane replied to the thread EXP bug.

As Cragzop explained....it's also pretty well documented across many threads in the forums. I myself also stumbled across it very late...

Dec 25, 2020
  14. Aanuvane replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

One reappeared this morning (I had 6 active quests) but one disappeared this evening.

Dec 22, 2020
  15. Aanuvane replied to the thread velium laced nigriventer not dropping in cov?.

I can confirm that I've done several hours worth of foraging in many CoV zones and haven't seen any of the foraged poison mats that forage...

Dec 21, 2020
  16. Aanuvane replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

I lost one today and one yesterday.

Dec 21, 2020
  17. Aanuvane replied to the thread Research and Cov augments.

My guess is that you need to get to a 325 skill, but that's only a guess. Is that 313 with or without a geerlok/trophy?

Dec 21, 2020
  18. Aanuvane liked Nniki's post in the thread Left or right when in Siren's Grotto heading to WW ?.

You've probably just gotten lucky with enticers spawning. Beguilers can definitely still spawn there. I killed a pair there earlier...

Dec 15, 2020
  19. Aanuvane liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Left or right when in Siren's Grotto heading to WW ?.

You’re never going to make it with these two in the car. There’s YouTube videos that show how to get through.

Dec 15, 2020
  20. Aanuvane replied to the thread Not A Bug Incorrect CoV tradeskill recipes/results.

Did you look at the Velium Threaded Flanged Mace? That is CLR DRU SHM

Dec 13, 2020
  21. Aanuvane replied to the thread CoV fletching recipes.

All the tradeskill recipes are available at EQTraders.com

Dec 12, 2020
  22. Aanuvane replied to the thread Is there CoV pet class tradeskill earring?.

I'm not sure what you mean that they may have forgotten to put it into the game - maybe no one has made one yet on your server if you're...

Dec 12, 2020
  23. Aanuvane replied to the thread Is there CoV pet class tradeskill earring?.

Summoner's Velium Threaded Earring. It is made with via a Summoner's Faded Restless Velium Earring and a Crystallized Restless Ore.

Dec 12, 2020
  24. Aanuvane posted a new thread.

Right skill on Faded Restless Velium Short Spear?

Under Fletching Skill, but requires Long Hilt Mold, Sharpening Stone, Primordial Coal and Velium Smithy Hammer - should it be fletching or...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 11, 2020
  25. Aanuvane liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Serverwides are BACK!.

[IMG]

Dec 10, 2020
  26. Aanuvane liked Elyssanda's post in the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

[media]

Dec 8, 2020
  27. Aanuvane replied to the thread GL on Povar keeps crashing.

I think PoK crashed at some point today too.

Nov 19, 2020
  28. Aanuvane liked Skuz's post in the thread Servers Down.

It's a minor faux pas of nomenclature, operationally-speaking TLP are regarded as live servers, the only ones that are not are the Test...

Nov 18, 2020
  29. Aanuvane replied to the thread Suggestions.

For 5 - I'm not sure there is a happy medium for stand alone tradeskill storage options. I don't think they could ever make it big enough...

Nov 11, 2020
  30. Aanuvane liked Zamiam's post in the thread Another feature request! Older expansion currency -> Heirloom?.

I think as someone mentioned you can buy the gear and use as tribute ? maybe .. also you can just buy gear and give the crap away .....

Oct 29, 2020
  31. Aanuvane liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Another feature request! Older expansion currency -> Heirloom?.

Players have talked about various ideas for what to do with older expansion currency, especially raid currency, on Live servers. For me,...

Oct 29, 2020
  32. Aanuvane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Another feature request! Older expansion currency -> Heirloom?.

The issue is not how to get the RoTs to alts, the issue is what to do with the 10s of 1000s (at least) of MoVs which accumulate from doing...

Oct 29, 2020
  33. Aanuvane replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

I started 1 12 hour and 4 6 hour tasks this morning around 830am Eastern, just checked them - and the 12 hour quest is gone.

Oct 28, 2020
  34. Aanuvane liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

Give Ely her serverwide eqtraders stat! She's in withdrawal!

Oct 27, 2020
  35. Aanuvane liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Done Button on Bags?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/what-was-the-logic-behind-removing-close-buttons-on-bags.201136/ explains it all...

Oct 26, 2020
  36. Aanuvane replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Started 3 12 hour and 2 6 hour tasks this morning - just logged back in to take care of the 6 hour tasks and one of the 12 hour tasks was...

Oct 22, 2020
  37. Aanuvane replied to the thread Housing?.

I second the comment on the in game tutorial. Alternatively, there is a write up for Player Housing on allakhazam.

Oct 20, 2020
  38. Aanuvane replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Lost another one overnight. Had 5/5 12 hour tasks going when I logged the character off and put up an offline trader, logged in this...

Oct 20, 2020
  39. Aanuvane liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Feature request.

Buy Glyph of Fireworks, expend, repeat. Depending on level, get a necro to sac you for permanent exp loss if you accidentally run...

Oct 19, 2020
  40. Aanuvane liked Yinla's post in the thread Not A Bug Forage Machete.

Forage is not a tradeskill!

Oct 19, 2020
  41. Aanuvane replied to the thread Rune Binding Powder.

Intricate, Ornate and Rune Binding Powders all support skilling up research to 300+ Intricate is easier to get anywhere there are a lot of...

Oct 19, 2020
  42. Aanuvane replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Lost another one day before yesterday and another one this morning.

Oct 14, 2020
  43. Aanuvane replied to the thread EQTC Down?.

Working fine this morning for me. Pages, search, recipe display, forums, etc.

Oct 9, 2020
  44. Aanuvane liked Skuz's post in the thread Not A Bug Tradeskill Flags missing.

Think some of these were purely to provide a skill-up path while some are used to make cultural armors. It's like the visors, pauldrons,...

Oct 8, 2020
  45. Aanuvane replied to the thread Not A Bug Tradeskill Flags missing.

Though almost all of the ores, silks and animal pelts will make templates, not all of templates make armors (especially lower level ones) -...

Oct 8, 2020
  46. Aanuvane liked Andarriel's post in the thread Melee research.

I need to reprice my binding powders been selling for 250 no wonder i keep selling out. But yea ldons are good for binding's and...

Oct 7, 2020
  47. Aanuvane replied to the thread Melee research.

Binding powders are likely more cost effective than Glowing Energeiac Rods. You can max to 300 and max the trophy with just Intricate -...

Oct 7, 2020
  48. Aanuvane replied to the thread Melee research.

Here's the detailed page I created for trying to teach people research basics at EQTC. I'll try to more clearly all out the paragraph...

Oct 6, 2020
  49. Aanuvane replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

I just had two 12 hour cycles where I lost 1/5 in each cycle.

Oct 6, 2020
  50. Aanuvane replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts.

Nope. This character has not done the ToV earring. Even though earlier I thought that this was a problem, that we had to learn more...

Oct 6, 2020
  51. Aanuvane replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts.

Just hit 350 in Fletching - learned 877 recipes - 2 fewer than what is listed as needed in Drewie's list.

Oct 5, 2020
  52. Aanuvane liked Dibab's post in the thread Please?.

I know there had been more than couple posts about this but what gives on not putting the Agents of change on live servers. So many people...

Oct 3, 2020
  53. Aanuvane liked Diptera's post in the thread Request: Capped tradeskill alert.

I'm not the smartest gnome in the factory, and just wasted an embarrassing number of Tailoring combines without a skillup before I realised...

Sep 30, 2020
  54. Aanuvane liked Winnowyl's post in the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

For years now, we've had the Greater Mass Enchant spells for the 5 basic metals (silver, gold, electrum, platinum, and velium) - can we...

Sep 30, 2020
  55. Aanuvane liked Allayna's post in the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

They won’t change the requirements because they’d have to actually split the requirements for TLP and live.

Sep 29, 2020
  56. Aanuvane liked Qbert's post in the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

You can use offline players to fulfill the requirement. Just fill a group with alts (level is irrelevant . . . so make a free account with...

Sep 29, 2020
  57. Aanuvane replied to the thread Parcel Window Suggestion.

I'd rather not have an auto-return feature, but a log and a recall feature valid until withdrawn by the recipient would be grand. The...

Sep 27, 2020
  58. Aanuvane liked Nennius's post in the thread Parcel Window Suggestion.

Whether intended or not by the devs, that is how it has been used by a great many players. If not intended, the ability to mail items...

Sep 27, 2020
  59. Aanuvane liked Scila's post in the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

Title says it ........

Sep 24, 2020
  60. Aanuvane replied to the thread Common conversion failed to start.

What I have observed in the past when this error appears is that the true number of available Agents does not match between the quests tab...

Sep 23, 2020
  61. Aanuvane liked Narogg's post in the thread Can Enc get a greater mass enchant clay?.

Pretty please...

Sep 22, 2020
  62. Aanuvane replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts.

Just did 250 fishing on an alt - 126 recipes in the output file, but I know I did a few more after I hit the 122 count in Drewie's utility.

Sep 21, 2020
  63. Aanuvane replied to the thread Confirmed no boat to brother island.

Worked just fine for me this morning on Povar. Got on the Boat in Tempest Temple and disembarked on Brother Island.

Sep 19, 2020
  64. Aanuvane replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts.

I just dinged 350 in research on an alt - took 2568 recipes. Other than a few random spells for alts, the strategy was "bottom up"...

Sep 13, 2020
  65. Aanuvane liked Tatanka's post in the thread No spell research for anything 101+?.

Was looking through ZAM and EQTraders, seeing about researching some spells, and can't find anything 101 and higher. Seriously, they never...

Sep 12, 2020
  66. Aanuvane liked Yinla's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

There have been hints that the expansion is on its way, the set of collect for next expansion dropping when it shouldn't (corrected last...

Sep 10, 2020
  67. Aanuvane liked Geko's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

You guys just cut the double exp 23 hours early. "Double Experience for all servers starts Friday, September 4, 2020 at 12:00 AM PDT...

Sep 8, 2020
  68. Aanuvane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Name tag changing colors.

It's literally all I do. It's been years since I've known other players in game, and I play for shorter sessions, and inconsistent...

Sep 4, 2020
  69. Aanuvane replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts.

I just purchased 13/13 on Brewing after having learned 302 recipes - I dinged 350 without needing to learn any more recipes.

Sep 3, 2020
  70. Aanuvane liked Skuz's post in the thread Info Needed Unable to make Taelosian coffee recipes -Mangler.

I only recall Taelosian Teas being released with Gates of Discord. The Taelosian Blended-Coffee recipes I believe were released with...

Aug 27, 2020
  71. Aanuvane replied to the thread Misspelled recipe name.

SB you're just making busy work for me once these are fixed :)

Aug 27, 2020
  72. Aanuvane liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Misspelled recipe name.

The items with Potamide were fixed but not the recipes, like: 40069 Potameid Pate

Aug 27, 2020
  73. Aanuvane replied to the thread Tonic of Efficiency Affinity.

As far as I'm aware there hasn't been another version of these past XI. The last version were part of Rain of Fear. I don't believe there...

Aug 26, 2020
  74. Aanuvane replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts.

I just maxed baking on another toon. Drewie was reporting 698 needed for 350 and that's what I had learned, but didn't have the AAs...

Aug 25, 2020
  75. Aanuvane liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Velium Transmogrifant Patch.

This is working as intended. We want you to have a high skill to create it. At the same time there are many components and at this...

Aug 25, 2020
  76. Aanuvane liked Qbert's post in the thread Velium Transmogrifant Patch.

There are plenty of recipes that have a minimum skill requirement going back many years. You appear to have stumbled upon one of them....

Aug 25, 2020
  77. Aanuvane replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Been experiencing this more than usual since the last patch. Happening on all 4 accounts.

Aug 22, 2020
  78. Aanuvane liked Deux's post in the thread FEATURE REQUEST: Overseer Android App.

Would love to see an app to play the Overseer feature via Android (and Apple too). Seems like this could be done not sure if DB has a...

Aug 21, 2020