Aanuvane's Recent Activity

1. Aanuvane replied to the thread Mercs not healing in combat.

I wonder....the merc will not engage if you have too many mobs on you of too high a level, it goes back to that confidence thing. Even...

Jul 27, 2021 at 12:03 PM
  2. Aanuvane liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer party requirements post-patch.

It seems they didn't just fix some issues with party member requirements...they completely obliterated them. Almost none of the pre-patch...

Jul 22, 2021 at 11:59 AM
  3. Aanuvane liked Skuz's post in the thread Feedback: "Another player has logged into this account".

Had not seen this (account security?) message box appear until today, and I am seeing it upon every occassion of switching between servers....

Jul 15, 2021
  4. Aanuvane liked Kase's post in the thread Tradeskills past 300.

This by far is best to get to 350

Jul 12, 2021
  5. Aanuvane replied to the thread Unintended difficulty in some LDoN hunter achievements..

:) I've only managed to clear one rare so far during the bonus spawn period. I'm at 375 Rujarkian done with one rare to go.....yay RNG

Jul 8, 2021
  6. Aanuvane replied to the thread Unintended difficulty in some LDoN hunter achievements..

In the 55 that I did yesterday, I also tracked the "kill" number and confirmed the "maps" were the same. I got two Wind Bridges in 3...

Jul 8, 2021
  7. Aanuvane replied to the thread Unintended difficulty in some LDoN hunter achievements..

Oh and if you're interested....out of 55 LDoNs yesterday - this was my distro: 10.9%Arena of Chance 9.1%Barracks of War 12.7%Blazing Forge...

Jul 8, 2021
  8. Aanuvane replied to the thread Unintended difficulty in some LDoN hunter achievements..

I only do the Kill (x) missions unless I mess up while selecting them. I got 2 Wind Bridges in 3 sequential missions just last night. It...

Jul 8, 2021
  9. Aanuvane replied to the thread Unintended difficulty in some LDoN hunter achievements..

:) I'm down to two rares left for Arena of Chance. I feel your pain. However, I'm pretty sure I've gotten the same "map" twice in a row...

Jul 7, 2021
  10. Aanuvane replied to the thread Hot key/macro issue.

Not that something else couldn't be in play for you, but my forage key is /pause 5, /doability 1 /autoinventory /autoinventory...

Jun 29, 2021
  11. Aanuvane liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread [Feature] /hide and/or /ignore jesters.

or /shoot the person popping them

Jun 25, 2021
  12. Aanuvane liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

I try 3rd person periodically, and do not like it, I lose my immersion in the world. 20+ years of first person.. And I only hate Max...

Jun 21, 2021
  13. Aanuvane replied to the thread Foraging/Finding Polished Quartz.

Click on it?

Jun 17, 2021
  14. Aanuvane replied to the thread Confirmed Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle - ISSUES?.

Sorry for being dense, does that mean the original items in our possession also become heirloom? The Collapsible Roboboar I already...

Jun 17, 2021
  15. Aanuvane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Stone of Marking and Guidestone.

Same for druids. I'd love to see these stack, even if it's just 5. I don't like to waste bag slots, so I just keep one on me. I...

Jun 15, 2021
  16. Aanuvane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Loyalty tokens not updating again (they were, but didn't this week).

So, I know the old thread was closed, because they were updating again the last two weeks. I definitely got updates the last two weeks....

Jun 8, 2021
  17. Aanuvane replied to the thread Fixed Internally GoD to SoF Hunter Achievement Bugs Round-Up.

So...is this one to look at? After I started getting great drop rates in Catacombs of Dranik on rare tradeskill items after confirming...

Jun 2, 2021
  18. Aanuvane replied to the thread Fixed Internally GoD to SoF Hunter Achievement Bugs Round-Up.

Uploaded a screenshot to Alla's and "reported the correction" for you. :)

Jun 1, 2021
  19. Aanuvane replied to the thread Foraging/Finding Polished Quartz.

If you get the trophy at 54 - you will hit the trophy's next level before you've achieved the corresponding skill level in most...

May 17, 2021
  20. Aanuvane liked Skuz's post in the thread Feature Request: Visible Experience Bonus/Rate.

Reducing an already stat-heavy game to the game of Spreadsheets D&D that it really is behind the scenes is not the direction I think we...

May 16, 2021
  21. Aanuvane replied to the thread Foraging/Finding Polished Quartz.

I farm the Takish-Hiz LDoNs with some regularity and have no recollection of ever seeing this drop from a mob. I have only seen it foraged...

May 12, 2021
  22. Aanuvane replied to the thread Fixed Internally Loyalty tokens not updating.

I started to notice this a few days ago as well and just had not gotten around to posting yet.

May 12, 2021
  23. Aanuvane liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Fixed Internally Loyalty tokens not updating.

There have been no tokens awarded on any of my accounts since the little blip with the loyalty vendors was discovered and fixed last month....

May 12, 2021
  24. Aanuvane liked Yinla's post in the thread New Tradeskill ideas.

I'd rather they added the recipes to create spells after RoF for Spell Research, you know what it was intended for.

May 4, 2021
  25. Aanuvane replied to the thread Raw Hides.

I maintain EQTraders and I always use Magelo when I want to confirm mobs that drop items :)

Apr 23, 2021
  26. Aanuvane replied to the thread Raw Hides.

They should drop from casters in the 15 - 19 range. A few higher level mobs can drop, but more commonly a little lower.

Apr 23, 2021
  27. Aanuvane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Guild Banking and Housing Storage.

I understand how you feel, but for me, it's a cost benefit analysis. I've never (even temporarily) lost housing or GH, and don't know...

Apr 21, 2021
  28. Aanuvane replied to the thread Guild Banking and Housing Storage.

Though I have never experienced a material, permanent loss of items from housing, yes, knowing that others have does give me pause....

Apr 21, 2021
  29. Aanuvane liked Asqelon's post in the thread Fixed Loyalty Tokens gone.

Just logged in after maintenance. I have 2 old accounts which had max loyalty tokens. Both are now at 0. Several other players in ingame...

Apr 21, 2021
  30. Aanuvane replied to the thread Loyalty Tokens zapped.

I just noticed mine are gone too. Edit: Oops - went to the thread that got started hours ago on the topic to report it instead of this...

Apr 21, 2021
  31. Aanuvane replied to the thread Guild Banking and Housing Storage.

Thanks Tatanka - I couldn't log in yesterday to reply to Fenthen. I'm a druid, I keep an anchor in my neighborhood and when I'm actively...

Apr 21, 2021
  32. Aanuvane replied to the thread Guild Banking and Housing Storage.

It's so much easier to use houses than alts. I started with alts and changed to houses years ago. 300 non placeable items per house is...

Apr 17, 2021
  33. Aanuvane replied to the thread Takish-hiz access.

just to be clear - I don't think it actually drops from mobs - it is forage and chests only in LDoNs from Takish Hiz. I farm this regularly...

Apr 13, 2021
  34. Aanuvane replied to the thread Feedback - Adjustable Bag Slots.

After I saw this post, I did a little poking around on EQInterface and it doesn't look like too many people have messed with this...

Apr 13, 2021
  35. Aanuvane replied to the thread Launchpad refusing to log in one of my accounts.

I think this is exactly what is happening here.

Apr 12, 2021
  36. Aanuvane liked Kialya's post in the thread server down times....

And you would think after playing this game for 21 years that yes, when they say 7 hours, assume it will be a full day and plan something...

Apr 9, 2021
  37. Aanuvane replied to the thread Tradeskill trader idea.

This. I use level 10 alts as traders - not the toons I actually play.

Apr 8, 2021
  38. Aanuvane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Click Effects from Gear. Permanent?.

I just learned that they can be clicked off a few months ago. It needs to be better communicated. As it is, my SK is at 35/42 slots used...

Apr 8, 2021
  39. Aanuvane replied to the thread Live server tradeskills.

Basically very few "easy" things got added in any of the later expansions that materially changes basic skill up paths. I've edited that...

Apr 7, 2021
  40. Aanuvane replied to the thread Live server tradeskills.

EQ Traders Forums - Tradeskill Guides. All of those stickied guides should still be decent. Jewelcraft Quick Trivial List Tradeskill...

Apr 5, 2021
  41. Aanuvane replied to the thread Info Needed Patcher locking out accounts.

I was able to log in Account 2 ~14 hours later after logging out of all other accounts on the original PC without rebooting.

Apr 4, 2021
  42. Aanuvane replied to the thread QA In Progress Launcher saying "Playing" or "cannot connect message" on account that isn't logged in.

I have noticed the "lag" part of it on ocassion too - but now, if I just leave the patcher sitting there waiting for it to "catch up"...

Apr 3, 2021
  43. Aanuvane replied to the thread Info Needed Patcher locking out accounts.

I just sent you a PM. Started PC this morning - was off all night. Logged in Account 1 - fine, no problems Tried to log in Account 2 -...

Apr 3, 2021
  44. Aanuvane replied to the thread Planar Progression.

You didn't mention whether you hailed Tylis in PoT? From Bonzz's Awesome Planar Progression Page: B) There are really two (2)...

Apr 2, 2021
  45. Aanuvane replied to the thread Offline trader login into them.

The transactions that happened while you were in offline trader mode will appear in the normal chat window. [Mon Mar 29 07:41:38 2021]...

Mar 29, 2021
  46. Aanuvane replied to the thread Info Needed Patcher locking out accounts.

A comment on this scenario - I have encountered this as well - what I find is that I have to "go slow" through the patcher select to...

Mar 27, 2021
  47. Aanuvane replied to the thread Info Needed Patcher locking out accounts.

Trying to log in a 4th account right now and when I choose the account I do not have a character logged into, it says "Playing" and won't...

Mar 27, 2021
  48. Aanuvane liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread 20th Anniversary Challenge cake.

It's an aura so if you're a class that has an aura you will need to remove that first before putting the cake out at your home plot.

Mar 22, 2021
  49. Aanuvane replied to the thread 20th Anniversary Challenge cake.

Worked just fine for me in my plot. On my plot, not in my house. I was able to click the cake, a cake appeared on my plot and I got 2 x...

Mar 19, 2021
  50. Aanuvane liked Froglok's post in the thread DEVS --> A QoL to Consider.

Specialty group / raid vendors are year round accessible. Raid Coin was jacked up from 10 to 40 due concerns similar to this one (below)....

Mar 19, 2021
  51. Aanuvane liked Bobbybick's post in the thread DEVS --> A QoL to Consider.

I'm gonna say something really brave. Anniversary content should be extremely casual and require a minimum amount of time investment to...

Mar 19, 2021
  52. Aanuvane liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Confession Corner.

Jhenna, Long long ago in the time before time, I had a friend that for years wanted me to PVP against him, a wizzie.. he would go out of...

Mar 18, 2021
  53. Aanuvane liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Confession Corner.

I hate dueling, I see no point in it.. but I did do it once, long long long ago.. when invis could still poof pets. a BL friend of mine got...

Mar 18, 2021
  54. Aanuvane replied to the thread [Feature]More buff slots.

But how many people keep the "permanent" buff icons up when they don't need to?

Mar 17, 2021
  55. Aanuvane liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Info Needed Patcher locking out accounts.

Something wonky going on with the patcher recently. You log into account A, no problem. Go to log into account B, says you're "playing" it...

Mar 12, 2021
  56. Aanuvane liked Zynt's post in the thread Not where I logged out.

I run LDoNs all the time. Lots of TS stuff in those dungeons and I've been working on getting all to 350 for a few months as well as...

Mar 11, 2021
  57. Aanuvane replied to the thread Research to 350..

If you opt to use the house to store/pull ingredients from, I also strongly suggest putting your research container in your first slot -...

Mar 10, 2021
  58. Aanuvane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Research to 350..

Of course. Ctrl-click.

Mar 10, 2021
  59. Aanuvane replied to the thread Research to 350..

So... I've done this on several characters..... #1 I use a house. I put stacks of inks, quills, solutions, thickeners, etc in a house,...

Mar 9, 2021
  60. Aanuvane liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Is there a cap to banked merc AAs?.

I think the cap on Merc AA's is 20?

Mar 8, 2021
  61. Aanuvane replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer quests disappearing.

So today - on one account I have 6/5 quests when I log in...but it's on a character/account I haven't lost a quest on in ages. On another...

Feb 23, 2021
  62. Aanuvane replied to the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

I have forage tied to movement and I get stuff all the time where ever I go. When I need to go to a particular zone in search of something...

Feb 22, 2021
  63. Aanuvane liked Nennius's post in the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

Nice try. Changing the terms of the argument doesn't change the reality of your failure with it. You don't like bots. I don't either....

Feb 22, 2021
  64. Aanuvane replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer quests disappearing.

I lost another one on the same account that dropped one two days ago. Two other accounts have been fine (knock on wood).

Feb 22, 2021
  65. Aanuvane replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer quests disappearing.

Lost an Overseer quest on one of my toons overnight.

Feb 20, 2021
  66. Aanuvane liked Mazame's post in the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

Make a forage / auto inventory macro and Link it to your turn left or right key. during normal game play you you will be socked with how...

Feb 19, 2021
  67. Aanuvane replied to the thread Just hit 300 smithing have questions on gaining to 350.

Non-trivial successful combines are what evolve the trophies.

Feb 17, 2021
  68. Aanuvane replied to the thread Suggestion: one trophy to rule them all!.

I think I'd rather that they just increased the number of active tradeskill trophies you can have from real estate so that I don't have to...

Feb 13, 2021
  69. Aanuvane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Suggestion: one trophy to rule them all!.

Does anyone use those bags anymore? With the ease of attaining Extraplanar satchels (for tradeskill mats) or 20 slot regular bags from...

Feb 13, 2021
  70. Aanuvane replied to the thread Lets get rid of force-feeding!.

I simply flip the stat food out for MTPs and KCs before I knowingly go AFK or I deal with declining stat food and just make more.

Feb 8, 2021
  71. Aanuvane liked Cragzop's post in the thread Lets get rid of force-feeding!.

My suggestion is not touching a thing. Ngreth has already stated that he hates the fact that you can force feed and keep stat food and...

Feb 8, 2021
  72. Aanuvane liked CazRaX's post in the thread How do you say it?.

Luce-Lin just sounds better to me and it is how I have always pronounced it, I will not change now.

Feb 6, 2021
  73. Aanuvane liked Sokki's post in the thread How do you say it?.

Yeah, the devs have said it's Luck-Lin. I always pronounced it Luce-Lin though.

Feb 6, 2021