A_ranger001's Recent Activity

1. A_ranger001 liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Yep. A 2 min task with no killing that awards 35 AA every 30 min was NEVER go to stay around very long. To think otherwise is just...

Feb 22, 2024
  2. A_ranger001 liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Because 35 AA for no risk and little effort was way too much reward.

Feb 22, 2024
  3. A_ranger001 liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

On the contrary: - Backend data and server migration restructure - 64-bit game engine migration - UI engine rebuild - DX11 graphics...

Feb 21, 2024
  4. A_ranger001 liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

I thought you were "done" with EQ. :P That's a lot of retort and opinion for someone who's leaving. I have never bought a potion or...

Feb 21, 2024
  5. A_ranger001 liked Estalia's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

So my options are not see the game, or blow my eyes if I use any other program on my computer? How about an option to use directx 9 so I...

Jan 18, 2024
  6. A_ranger001 liked Lete's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

The gamma option is broken. When sliding to adjust the gamma it stays at 0%.

Jan 18, 2024
  7. A_ranger001 liked FranktheBank's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

TLPers and an over-inflated measure of their worth, name a more iconic duo.

Jan 17, 2024
  8. A_ranger001 liked Xyza's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How difficult would it be to increase the blocked buff number above 40? After 25 years, mine is full. I have a feeling that mine is not...

Jan 11, 2024
  9. A_ranger001 replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Why do lower level shaman buffs over-write higher level shaman buffs? It's the only class where this happens. My 124 rangers buffs won't...

Jan 11, 2024
  10. A_ranger001 liked Andarriel's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

Yea its annoying as heck wish there was a way to turn it off! I could care less about a tlp unlocking a expansion and such.

Jan 7, 2024
  11. A_ranger001 liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

At character and account levels, if you please. Thanks! [IMG]

Jan 7, 2024
  12. A_ranger001 liked Ironfoot's post in the thread Random downtime?.

Sorry guys. My fault. I just popped my lesson.

Dec 30, 2023
  13. A_ranger001 liked Drakang's post in the thread Random downtime?.

And nothing about how long it will be down.

Dec 30, 2023
  14. A_ranger001 replied to the thread Random downtime?.

And right before our raid time too. Hopefully I got credit for the named I had just killed.

Dec 30, 2023
  15. A_ranger001 liked Drakang's post in the thread Random downtime?.

And nothing about how long it will be down.

Dec 30, 2023
  16. A_ranger001 replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

Dude, you're either intentionally not getting why this is an issue or just being a troll at this point. Or you are a really dedicated...

Dec 16, 2023
  17. A_ranger001 replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

which is an issue/bug

Dec 16, 2023
  18. A_ranger001 replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

It is poor programming. It's the only level 125 buff I know of that is overwritten by its lower level, less desirable spell.

Dec 16, 2023
  19. A_ranger001 replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

They did a poor job of programming on purpose? Damn, that's some hardcore schilling you got going there.

Dec 14, 2023
  20. A_ranger001 liked Carden's post in the thread Not A Bug Cleric "Increase Spell Haste" buffs stack.

All of the cleric buffs that provide the "Increase Spell Haste" effect seem to stack. This means that if you hang out at the PoK buff...

Dec 14, 2023
  21. A_ranger001 liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not A Bug Cleric "Increase Spell Haste" buffs stack.

I don't know a better definition of a bug than a higher level spell not overwriting a lower level spell in the same line. :D

Dec 14, 2023
  22. A_ranger001 liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not A Bug Cleric "Increase Spell Haste" buffs stack.

Ok, I'd really like a dev to post here and try to tell us all with a straight face how this is "not a bug".

Dec 14, 2023
  23. A_ranger001 liked Carden's post in the thread Not A Bug Cleric "Increase Spell Haste" buffs stack.

:D On Cazic just now, I MGBed all of the Unified Aego buffs in PoK and told folks to give this bug report a vote if they dislike clicking...

Dec 14, 2023
  24. A_ranger001 liked kizant's post in the thread Not A Bug Cleric "Increase Spell Haste" buffs stack.

It may not technically be a bug but newer versions should overwrite.

Dec 14, 2023
  25. A_ranger001 replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

Poor programming or bug, it still needs to be looked at and fixed.

Dec 14, 2023
  26. A_ranger001 replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

OK, poor programming and testing then. It's still something that needs to be fixed.

Dec 14, 2023
  27. A_ranger001 replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

One lasts an hour longer so maybe they need to change the AA to not overwrite the spell. Still doesn't change that the level 120 buffs...

Dec 14, 2023
  28. A_ranger001 posted a new thread.

Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs

Also, Talisman of Celerity still overwrites symbol of celerity

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 14, 2023
  29. A_ranger001 liked Cadira's post in the thread Rogue - Adjusted the Class AA, Anatomy.

They just adjusted it to be what it has always been, blue cons only. Before patch you could assass white cons.

Dec 13, 2023
  30. A_ranger001 replied to the thread Bulwark of many portals not summoning from cauldron of countless goods since expansion went live.

Then the other 4 mages I talked to are also having bad RNG, none of them have summoned one since the expansion went live either.

Dec 13, 2023
  31. A_ranger001 liked Gialana's post in the thread Duplicate Collection rewards rewarding less experience than they should at 121.

I've completed two collections sets since gaining level 121. Both times I was rewarded 1.920% experience even though the reward preview...

Dec 13, 2023
  32. A_ranger001 posted a new thread.

Bulwark of many portals not summoning from cauldron of countless goods since expansion went live

I have been trying to replenish my supply of gate clickies for over a week now and haven't gotten a single one. Other mages I have...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 13, 2023
  33. A_ranger001 replied to the thread Looking for old school Rathe server cleric.

Faleria? Haven't seen her.

Dec 5, 2023
  34. A_ranger001 liked Gnomeland's post in the thread necro or mage solo?.

I can't imagine how a magician can't molo 2-3 monsters at the same time; you realize you can use the swarm pet to tank? That said,...

Dec 5, 2023