Oooof

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Philphans, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Philphans Lorekeeper

on the new forum look
  2. Caudyr Augur

So...bright...my eyes! :\
    tn_war and Nindale_MS like this.
  3. Warpiggs Augur

It is pretty bright compared to the last one. But at least for now, it seems alot faster.
    Pirlo likes this.
  4. Caudyr Augur

Oh, it's definitely faster. Just hope that I can change the color scheme at some point to something darker and easier on the eyes, lol. =x
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

yep colours need to be darker.
    Yinnie the Pink likes this.
  6. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

Its much Faster then the Old Forums, and maybe they will give us some different skins to use or styles.
  7. Iadien New Member

Aesthetics aside, the update to the forums was long overdue.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yes definately faster!
    Yinnie the Pink likes this.
  9. Caudyr Augur

Indeed. Hopefully they'll implement most of the wish list thread, since most of those ideas are things that would actually improve the forum. :D
  10. Xnao Augur

11. Eomund New Member

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that there are 2 million less posts (literally, there were that many). Nothing like a good ol' purging to speed it up.
  12. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

That could very well be True
  13. Caudyr Augur

Indeed. Maybe they should make an "Archive" forum that's separate from these forums and after a post has been inactive for a certain amount of time (assuming it's not stickied), it'll get moved over to the archive and removed from this forum. That way it could keep this forum going fast, and the archive could be what "slows down" instead! :D

Not sure how easy that is to do with the new forum software, though...or if it's even possible, heh.
  14. Cakvala Augur

I dont think they will have an issue with speed, as I thought I read that these forums are on a whole new server?
  15. Xnao Augur

Not possible. I invented the internet and was born in 1987
  16. Rouan Augur

Why do I have this feeling I lost my forum title.

Edit: Yup. Lameness.
  17. tn_war Journeyman

Way too bright
  18. Elricvonclief Augur

Lot faster than old forums, hopefully we can adjust the colors.

Overall, I like them.
  19. Lost_Map Elder

Yeah I'm curious about how they are going to handle the custom titles that people have earned over the years.
  20. Koveras Elder

No doubt there, faster loading forums are a major improvement, hoping one day we can adjust the colors.
  21. Caudyr Augur

I'm pretty sure there was something stated that you could PM someone (on the old forums) or something to get your custom title back. I can't say that with 100% certainty, though...but I thought I remembered reading that.