Test Update 03/05/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 5, 2013.

1. SpamFactory Augur

seems dzarn confirmed in another thread the ornaments will go live this patch and they just missed it in the test patch notes
  2. Ronak Augur

Edit - Above poster said it first!
  3. Qulas Augur

On Test server the reward for completing Conqueror of Fear is a flag to give you access to new items on the vendor.
  4. warador New Member

what about shaman recourse and counterbias lines are they done being "tweeked" yet
  5. Daedly Augur

I like most of this. I see a bit of player feedback within this update, or atleast it seems that way to me.
  6. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Woohoo! My first bug report to be fixed! I reported the dioptase fragment being prestige not long ago. Yeah minor in the scheme of things, but I can claim this one as mine.
  7. Abazzagorath Augur

Aurora is not a fixed hp group heal. It is a distribution heal that only uses mana cost based off how much healing is used and will heal differentially in a group based off how damaged people are. And hand of piety didn't crit because of a heal over time recourse that was added, not because it was a fixed heal value.. It still critted all the way up to the rank where the hot was added, this change just lets it crit for all ranks now.
  8. Vaft_Gnome Lorekeeper

theft of essence is not procing from level 98 or 93 rank 2 bane spells.
    casted over 50 spells with zero procs, casted a few low level bane spells and got procs.
  9. Qwestwic Augur

Dzarn posted in another thread that is was an oversight. They are going in with this patch. Aww yeahhhh!
  10. Ronak Augur

Right, which is ridiculous. Several of them are not possible at level 100, and will not be possible at level 105 either. It is Vanquisher of Fear that should be the flag needed to see T2 rare drops on the vendor. That is, if they want anyone to ever be able to utilize this.
  11. Lighteningrod Augur

- The bandolier window will now close when 'Esc' is pressed and it is the active window.

What was the motivating factor behind this decision? Escape is the one and only method of clearing the target window via the keyboard. Escape should never change the state of a UI window. This should have been handled exactly opposite in that other windows, specifically the tribute window, should have been changed to remain open.

If one wants to change the state of a UI window, they can mouse click or set a keyboard keybind to close it.
    If one wants to clear the target window, there is no keyboard method for doing so without fouling up the UI. This change makes that limitation worse.
    Sinestra and Rafather like this.
  12. Hatsee Augur

Agreed.

They either have to retune some of the events to make achievements possible, change the achievements, or realize that all those clicks will be worthless by the time you can actually even get them.
  13. Gladare Augur

I've always opened the inventory, then hit escape. Clears target and closes inventory. I wonder if that will still work.
  14. Rafather Augur

Exactly, hitting Escape and then loosing a UI element is very annoying.
    Sinestra likes this.
  15. Vannie Journeyman

Please allow a toggle for the bandolier window to *not* close when pressing escape. This is painful for melee, we actually use the damn thing. Escape is used to clear all sorts of other things, losing the bandolier every time sucks.
  16. Stonescales New Member

when did hitting your "B" key become too much work?
  17. Falos Augur

The evil eye mask from the rain of fear challenger achievement currently isnt possible atm either for anyone... and honestly 1 or 2 of the conquests will take quite a nerf to be beatable by groupers. They should not have linked any rewards to the group or raid versions of the unobtainable conquest achievements.. those rewards should be moved to different achievements tbh.
  18. Labowen New Member

Yes i dont like that hitting Esc closes bandolier need to know if there is a way to lock this out
  19. Elricvonclief Augur

Looking forward to this patch!
    Straahdx and Kaylord101 like this.
  20. Straahdx Augur

/em wonders if he is the only one who hotkeys his bandolier so he never has to open it unless he changes a piece of gear in those 4 slots... Seriously, why the uproar over that when it can all be hotkeyed... People just complain for the sake of it...
    Tegila likes this.