Velishan's Revenge

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gladare, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Filatal Augur

Here you go
    [Thu Jan 17 22:04:21 2013] Stripped of her magical scales, Velishan becomes enraged!

4 minutes 11 seconds after I cast the unresistable spell with poison counters that you for some reason think is bad in Magic form. Your attempt at an insult shows a lack of knowledge. It is not a single spell that causes it like you seem to be indicating, but a culmination of many failed emotes. It is quite possible you are using MR in Magic form but aren't getting enough failures to strip the scales completely. But there is no way that MR is actually landing in Magic form, which your logs will tell you if you care to look and be honest with yourself.

Its quite simple to prove me wrong, post a log of Velishan in Magic form with these two lines:

Axxius hit Velishan, The Deceitful for XXXX points of non-melee damage
    Velishan, The Deceitful is enveloped in reverberating energy

You can't unless you edit a log file to say that.

So here is a recap of this thread: I provided some useful information, I was questioned politely by Gladare, I clarified, you insulted me, I posted logs to back up my point, you insulted me again, I clarified since you couldn't seem to see how to post a log to back up your point. I'm now done with you until you learn how to have an adult conversation.

( FYI....there is a form that blocks tash and it isn't magic )
    Rouan likes this.
  2. Axxius Augur

Where the heck did you see me saying that MR lands on Velishan in Magic form?? It does not, and I said that. And I also said that I can't produce a log of what isn't happening (just like I said it wouldn't). Reading comprehension fail?

My point is that it does not matter whether or not you use MR in any form. It's not MR that causes her enrage.

As for the lack of knowledge, after saying that Tash is a poison based spell you forfeit the right to call anybody else ignorant.
  3. Brudal Augur

Scales of Magic

Where any enchanters running Arcane Disjunction Aura or wizards running Arcomancy?
  4. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

we use MR every time we hit this loot pinata. It does not strip anything from any where it just simply gets hit with the resist check.
  5. Voth Elder

This drake confuzzles me! He keeps turning into the anti melee version and lolstomping me before I can turn auto attack off.