Update Bugs 02/13/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Gragas Augur

2. Yogore New Member

Tome: Unbroken Attention Rk. II
    Rec Level: 97
    Level Needed: WAR(255)
  3. RagePaw Augur

I supported the T0 sword nerf because it was not appropriate to have the best weapon in the expansion from this tier, but the nerf to enkindling pike makes no sense. What data are you getting that suggests berserkers are doing well this expansion? due to the nature of the fights in this expansion berserkers are not doing well at all.

Currently we are competative on fights at 45s or less, or rather the duration of RF from beastlords., anything over this and its unlikely we will be top, the further we go the lower our dps becomes because of our horrible refresh timers on discs and extreme requirement for short duration buffs to do decent dps.

Please rethink what you are doing
    Rebel and Quatreh like this.
  4. Songsa Augur

Weapon Convenant discipline is also tagged at level 255
  5. sojuu Augur

I dont understand the pike nerf either. Unless there will be a t3 RoF and thats where zerkers are going to see thier upgraded weapon at.
    Rebel likes this.
  6. Ronak Augur

Time to go back to the drawing board @ your server-side parsing program. Whatever data you are using, is obviously incorrect.
  7. Chandrok Augur

It appears a couple of invalid item ID's snuck into the list of hearts. They have been removed and the item should no longer produce cloth caps next patch.
  8. kriegfurhen New Member

It's true, Berserkers have been falling off ever since at least House of Thule. Many times I have seriously questioned, why they frak am I still playing one.

What we need is extending discipline time lengths so that we can burn for more than 1/5 of the fight.
    Why should I try when I know I'm not going to make the parse anyway.
  9. Naeeleu Elder

Still unable to make the spell enchant planar alloy. when is this going to be fixed?
  10. Sinestra Augur

I made the same mistake, the patch notes only talk about increased stats, not actually damage. The stats such as hps did change at the very least on the augs I believe.

- Adjusted all stats on cultural weapons from Rain of Fear. Two handed weapons have received a noticeable increase.
  11. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

I've recently found hidden info on the upcoming Berserker weapon upgrades. Here is a look:

[IMG]
    Elricvonclief, Aldren, Rebel and 2 others like this.
  12. Gragas Augur

Yet these have not been touched.

Heartshard 19/110 = 5.7
    Ellyra's Dagger of Revenge 19/110 = 5.7

Augged they are both 6.31, combined 12.62.

So leaving 2handers across the board at 8.03 due to concerns over high burst damage=rogues do something better in Vegas.
    Rebel likes this.
  13. EQplayer_007 New Member

T4 VoA Spikeshell, Wave of Solutions 118/20 = 5.9
    Any T1 h2h from RoF ------------------- 121/20 =6.05
    Any T2 h2h from RoF ------------------- 118/19 = 6.21...

All these numbers show that every pure melee gains weapon damage (as one should being a higher lvl req to use them as a show of character progression).

So we have uncovered 2 bugs now.

2hander weapons from RoF T1 are showing improper values and should be raised
    2hander weapons from RoF T2 are showing the same improper value as T2 and should be much higher then T1 RoF or VoA4.

Please fix this.
    Darktower likes this.
  14. Mojoslinger Elder

The texture / armor of the new polymorph wand Armored Shiliskin is smaller then the Shiliskin model, alot of his skin is showing through, I see no point in wasting SC on an illusion if its not going to even look right :/
  15. Pirlo Augur

#ICan't
  16. Abazzagorath Augur

No, I'm seriously saying that going through an entire expansion for basically no increase on the ratio of your weapon is ridiculous and de-emphasizes the desire to upgrade. We are already going backwards in mod3s this expansion, now they want zerkers to go sideways for weapons, the thing that is their main piece of gear?

Its dumb. If "burst" damage is an issue, it means there is a problem with the things allowing the "burst" damage, you know, the abilities or the synergy that allows it. Weapons aren't the problem. And it is just the cherry on top that they don't even look at the current raids and are basing it off the 40 second parses of VoA parse raids, considering zerkers are now behind wizards and rogues on RoF raids.

And warriors and rangers get to go along for the ride since they share 2hers with zerkers.

This is like when they were purposefully stagnating knight 2her ratios because of paladin slay undead, (punishing sks because of perceived problems with paladins) because they did not really get how it was functioning in terms of dps increase/decrease, and after getting parses and a lot of arguments and data, they did a 180 and gave knights a lot better 2hers because it really wasn't an issue. Its just not equitable.
  17. Explicit Augur

I'd like to say that 2h for warriors is completely worthless, but that is not a valid excuse to stagnate weapons in a NEW expansion --- which have always had a history of being upgrades.

ADPS is the root issue of just about every single DPS "balance problem", maybe you all should take a closer look at ADPS instead of nerfing/stagnating classes because you have no clue how "x" ability will be affected by "x" ADPS
  18. kriegfurhen New Member

What about a Berzerker only raid weapon, when was the last time we saw one of those?
  19. Maedhros High King

hello! this is a bug related post, as they clearly stated that it is not a bug that caused the nerf of the berzerker usable weapon, take it to another thread.
    i am much more interested in hearing about fixes for zalikor or the gate guardian in xorbb raid.
  20. RaceCondition Augur

Don't you think there might be a better way to solve this problem? Since you know, nerfing the weapon also affects their sustained damage.