Update Bugs 02/13/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Trajet D'Or Augur

RoF T2 Enkindling Pike is now 8.03 ratio, the same as RoF T2 Draining Ire of the Glen Liege, Weight of Duty and Radvar's Rod of Disruption.

UF Endzone 5.9ish to Thule T2 6.1ish - 3.4% increase
    Thule T2 6.1ish to Thule Endzone 6.9 - 13.1% increase
    Thule Endzone 6.9 to Alaris T2 7.12 - 3.2% increase
    Alaris T2 7.12 to Alaris Endzone 8.03 - 12.8% increase
    Alaris Endzone 8.03 to RoF T2 8.03 - 0% increase
    Alaris Endzone 8.03 to pre-patch RoF T2 8.28 - 3.1% increase
  2. Chandrok Augur

This is correct. The ratio of 2h weapons has been intentionally stagnated at 8.03 due to concerns over high burst damage.
    Mellifleur likes this.
  3. Qulas Augur

nm
  4. Elizabeta Augur

- The Fearspeaker and Rain of Fear Challenger achievements now grant a reward.

These two are broken for me. It says the reward gives items for slot 21 only and i do not have Hero's Forge (unless it is given to gold accounts for free now)
  5. Gragas Augur

Not sure what game you play but BERSERKERS are supposed to be HIGH BURST DAMAGE. We have no other role.
    Darktower likes this.
  6. Chandrok Augur

They each award a title as well as a Hero's Forge ornament. The titles can be used by anyone. The ornaments require purchasing the Hero's Forge feature.
  7. Riou EQResource

Those are the rewards, you just can't use them until you buy Hero's Forge
  8. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

Chandrok hits you for 10^10^100 points of damage.
    You have been slain by Chandrok.
    LOADING, Please Wait...
    Elricvonclief and Quatreh like this.
  9. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

i lied =( i just had it filtered off... nothing to see here move along
  10. Daedly Augur

Can you elaborate a little on " concerns over high burst damage"? Namely as to what would be considered high? Where are the numbers coming from that would indicate there is need for concern? Also, when the last time these numbers were evaluated?
  11. Gragas Augur

Nerfs based on Valley burns and rooted mobs, true story, just an expansion late.
  12. Abazzagorath Augur

You realize zerkers do less dps than several other classes now due to the massive hp values on raid mobs in RoF resulting in other classes passing them? And are you seriously saying that people should get zero upgrades on their weapons for a whole expansion because of poor balancing of abilities?
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  13. Pirlo Augur

And are you seriously saying that people should get upgrades on their weapons for a whole expansion because of poor balancing of abilities?

/boggle
  14. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

says the wizard...
  15. Pirlo Augur

Oh don't get me wrong, I love me some Abaz and also hope berzerkers get nice weapons in "T3" , but to suggest getting an upgrade based on faulty buggy data is a recipe for disaster

Abaz knows better than this
  16. Rashari Elder

Bristlebane's Gift of Heart (Market Place Item)
    "Gives a heart of Erollisi Marr or a heart of Innoruuk to your target"

I just tried it and received "Cloth Cap"
  17. Rorce Augur

I can't help but think you are looking at 1 event and 1 event only for these "high burst damage" numbers. If you looked at Berserker abilities, you would understand why that 1 event we are able to parse so high.
  18. Gragas Augur

Zlexak still has eyeballs in his butt.
  19. Rorce Augur

There was in fact a new message added, but everyone in the raid gets the new message. Not just the 3 people named. Frustrating!
  20. Gragas Augur

Fixed