Update Bugs 01/16/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Bedawii Morimela New Member

My loyalty is still at zero and loyalty points are missing. Station cash balance is missing too.
  2. Melanippe Augur

After the patch on both 16 and 17Jan Loyalty went to zero, AGAIN. It then seemed to fix itself for a little while but now not only is Loyalty at zero AGAIN , the number of days left on account has now vanished. Come on, guys, this is just silly!
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

SC and loyalty tokens MIA, can we get some feedback about a fix please, especially with the sale starting tomorrow.
  4. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I would guess that Krono and RaF status are all tracked by the commerce servers (Krono to closely track for item dupe exploits/fraud appearing) and RaF because it involves the subscription status of accounts.

Sounds like one big bug with commerce server stability, so Loyalty, RaF, Krono, and SC will probably get fixed at the same time.
  5. Uxtalzon Augur

Collectibles in Valley of King Xorbb are still spawning beyond borders, making them unreachable in several places. Mobs also keep glitching from below to above ground and aggro on players (Just pulled a minotaur single, then suddenly "a bonepile golem" or something just appears and begins beating on my mercenary).

Blessing of the Icewing collectible set is still impossible because they all eventually spawn inside a dragon statue's head.

Collections not properly updating even after "refreshing" achievements window sometimes.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Paid a visit to my house today...or rather the garden...my plants are all levitating!

Something to do with the changes to collections be in out of reach places ?
  7. Beee New Member

I do not know if it's an allready known thing: There are a lot of effects with differnt names and different behavior that do not stack

eg: a +60 in +4 pot does not stack with a +4,5 pot
    Here are three items (two with almost the same effect) but all with diffent names and the all do not stack

\aITEM 1483586229 1677368751 0 0 2 4 6 30 195 5.200000 "" 9 7 7 239 13.000000 "" 0 1780562481 2 2102771362 3 1780562481:Symperbells Schärpe der Moore\/a
    \aITEM 627107160 -474555070 0 0 2 5 6 18 7536 4.600000 "" 11 7 7 211 4.600000 "" 0 -281153994 2 -281153994:Wachsamer Armreif der Bewacher\/a
    \aITEM 483402105 942582275 0 0 0:Wachposten-Klammer des Demolierers\/a

Name of the Effects: "Absteigernder Tod" "Vorherrschaft I" "Prägung IV"
  8. Elricvonclief Augur

The days left next to the Kronos icon has been smoking crack.

3 nights ago, 28 days, which is about right.

2 nights ago, it was 89,204 days left (forget exact number, but nuts, and I"ve never been a guide.)

Last night was 84 days (yes, I"m on 90 day recurring, but huh?)

I'll worry about double billing when I get my CC, but this was just funny.:cool:
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Agro meter is now totally unusable.

During raids last night in the blink of an eye my agro was going from 999% to 1 % and back again...it then continued to go up and down like a yoyo without me casting anything.

I also had times when a warrior was on the HOTT target window, but the agro meter was showing a ranger on target, something is seriously messed up somewhere.

I also had an issues where the agro meter showed me at 100% but it also showed my name underneath, as if it was someone else. How can my name show up on the meter comparing agro to myself ?

Eldroth reasoned during beta that casters didn't need any further agro reduction as we now had the agro meter to use, but in its current form it is less use than a chocolate kettle.... at least I can eat a chocolate kettle.

Please, please, please revert it back to its former reincarnation as that actually did what it said on the tin and saved my skin, where as now I keep dying due to it not functioning.
  10. Lighteningrod Augur

This is still an ongoing issue.
  11. Uxtalzon Augur

Ground spawns in older zones are now hovering 1-2 feet in the air. Prime example are those cute flowers in Oceangreen Hills and Village players pick for brewing, the short and fat races now have to look UP to pick them.
  12. Concerned Druid New Member

13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Noticed in Elder Forest the ground spawns (apples, branches, etc) are also levitating, one could be decapitated running round that zone the way the branches are hovering.
  14. Derpfest Journeyman

many people can't sell me their Krono when i'm in Buyer mode. They say if its in their krono slot, they get an error that they don't have any krono in their inventory, and if they take it out of their krono slot, the transaction fails. other people have been able to do it with no problem.

sounds like maybe they need one in inventory and another in krono slot for it to work, but some people only have one so there's nothing they can do. [#130130-000770]
  15. Tegila Augur

aye this is still ongoing. yo ucan not buy ro sell yoruself down to lessthan 1 krono right now. if you ahve 4 krono and put 2 in each yo ucan sell 2 (krono slot and inventory) etc. as the one guy posted earlier it helped to get them to sell, but you have to have enough in BOTH krono slot AND inventory, to sell. 1+1, 2+2 etc, theyre then taken out of the krono slot if yo uselling to a barter
  16. kriegfurhen New Member

I was able to buy from a trader on one character on one account but not any characters from another. I can also trade the same krono to other people (tested on a guildie) but not to the character on the account that couldn't buy it from the trader in the bazaar. I only have the one krono. problem seems to be stemming from the account and not the krono system.
  17. smash Augur

mercenary healer J5 rezzes with 90% rez, and not 96%.
  18. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

In case this thread was missed regarding the patch today (nowhere else to post and report this I can find):

UPDATE: I got it to stop downloading LoN by deleting the LaunchPad cache folder files and then I when I unchecked LoN, it finally stopped trying to download it.
  19. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

In a follow-up to my post above, despite having Legends of Norrath unchecked in the LaunchPad, it currently is downloading LoN. At least it seems it will only take 5 minutes, rather than the 15 to 30 it was taking Thursday.

And, yes, I know that the LaunchPad team is not the same as the EQ programmers. But I have no way to get this bug report to them other than posting here. Unless there is some way I don't know of.

Again, I can not stress enough, someone tell the LaunchPad team we don't want LoN in EQ. If there are some people (I think most of them work for SOE) who do want it, then make it an option that you must choose, not the default that unchecking the box does nothing.

Thank you and PLEASE pass along our bug reports and complains and suggestions to the LaunchPad team.
  20. JChan Developer

Actually the LaunchPad team has their own forum at: http://forums.station.sony.com/station/forums/show.m?forum_id=200. From what I've seen they're pretty responsive over there as well.