Inspect Buffs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by enclee, Jan 26, 2013.

1. enclee Augur

I already have the LAA for Inspect buffs, but I think it's a bit past its time to have it tied as a group perk, it should just be a standard feature of the game.
    beryon likes this.
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

They have already said they are working no depreciating Leadership AAs, but that it is a low priority so there is no estimated date for when it will happen.
  3. enclee Augur

Oh that's good news then.
  4. Recnarp Augur

[IMG]
  5. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Can you explain what no depreciating Leadership AAs are?
  6. Bangzoom Lorekeeper

"Working on depreciating," with "depreciating" meaning no longer group only, is what I think was intended.
  7. Notinterested Augur

Just change LAA to work in or out of group and be able to get them in or out of group. Problem solved.
  8. gcubed Augur

Well, it might not be as easy as that.

In the past people have asked that the LAA's be converted to / replaced by normal AA's, and were told that it would require Code support. Essentially, Elidroth can't make them without intervention from the programmers because they are embedded in code. For the programmers to make the changes that you suggest, they would have to go in and modify the same code that they have to modify to turn these into normal AA's (which is what I "believe" the Devs eventually intend to do).