Agro loss after long fight

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Cadira, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Cadira Augur

This is still a bug.

After beating on a mob for extended periods of time, agro seems to be truncated or whatever and lost by the tank, who has insanely higher agro realistically than those they lose it to randomly after fighting the same mob for a long period of time.
    Fenthen and Thunderkiks like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Server, event, timestamp + timezone?
  3. Wulfhere Augur

Yes this happens. When I'm passively combat testing for a long time, eventually mobs will drop aggro and wander away after a while (30+ minutes). I'm not generating more aggro (overflow) other then being hit in some cases so it seems like they just give up (mem blur). Quite sensible of them.
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. tsiawdroi TittyGOAT

I've seen this happen on long duration fights and even on shorter times. More so with the shorter times it sometimes looks like a graphic bug where it will show me at 1 and show someone else as the target's target in the target box on the bottom right. Meanwhile the actual target of target will still show my toon who is tanking it.

Only solution I have for cadira is to do shei quicker than 45 minutes =p
    Cadira likes this.
  5. Mithra Augur

If you aren't taking actions against the npc it will memblur after 10 minutes. Pretty sure that's different from what this thread is about.
  6. Herf Augur

I've seen this happen with pets (they'll just lose interest in fighting and you have to resend them) but do not recall seeing it with PCs.
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

Different thing, that's its a design mechanic on pets.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Wulfhere Augur

My merc healer is healing though.
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

Every raid that has a mob that we tank for 10+ minutes.
    Cadira likes this.