Dear Devs, 2 years of terrible anni missions...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elysania, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Elysania Journeyman

I find it hilarious that at the launch of last years anniversary you put out the Unity mission that had copper flecked augs and it was amazing everyone enjoyed it. Everyone very much enjoyed that you could farm the mission out and try and get this RARE SPAWN named to spawn without having to sit around for an hour looking at the stars. The fact that a timer was added on to this but a guaranteed spawn was not honestly ruined this mission. It is so tedious and annoying to do now. Either this mission needs to have the replay timer removed or the named a guaranteed spawn.

The same mindset follows into this years, lack luster aug drops to be honest, mission. They are not very good to begin with and then on top of it, the mission has an absurdly long replay timer on it. Decisions like these are what make people not want to do anni stuff. you might not even get augs that you can use then you have to wait hours on hours to replay something that is only in game for a brief time. now I have the ability to farm this mission until my eyes are bleeding across multiple groups and make augs rain down like you havent seen but the casual EQ player does not have that ability or the time always to wait that long on replay timers for what may be a very good aug for them to use in this years cloaks. It is just a shame that Devs are not taking into consideration that they are putting in BiS augs on an in game availability timer and screwing players over with how they are implementing them.
    Alena likes this.
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Upset that the free stuff you got wasn't as good as you wanted? Call our toll-free number for a free legal consultation. Get the free stuff you DESERVE! Call now!

:D
    Nennius and Mikana like this.
  3. Cicelee Augur

A casual player who plays Everquest for one hour per week should not be able to have all things that someone who plays an hour a day has.
    Nennius, Koshk and Andarriel like this.
  4. Loup Garou De loop de loop

I joined the aug club repairs and it works great. Saved me tons of Krono, cause you know the old augs will wear out.
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Zarkdon Augur

I really enjoyed the missions last year. This year's mission is pretty solid too. Only complaint I have is would have loved to get 2 missions.
    Nennius likes this.