Slayer

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by MischiefTLP, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Correct, they're specific to special Gukans using the actual player model.

Best spot is Grobb or Rathe Mts, but if that causes issues, there is a Fragment of Igok in Nek and one in Gfay. Respawn is 10min each on them, plenty of time to kill, swap zones, etc..
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  2. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Those are not Guktan models. They are Froglok ones, as Wyre pointed out. The Game differentiates them.
  3. Ravanta Suffer Augur

My pet is angry that it has been doing most of the work for my recent progression towards force of nature, and it will never receive any advantage from it.

It keeps telling me it has killed all of those fish in rivervale, clockworks in akanon, gnolls in south karana, and others for nothing.
    Wulfhere likes this.
  4. Kalamos Augur

I would like to think that the exclusion of pet damage in the Banestrike change is an oversight and something that should be corrected. :)
  5. Marton Augur

I agree :D !
  6. Mithra Augur

Is there anywhere decent to do 5000 discord mobs quickly?
  7. Brickhaus Augur

Did you not look earlier in the thread?
  8. Razzy Journeyman

Swordfishmermaid - hungry shark younglings respawn instantly in Combine Dredge where Amlis the Torturer is.

Discord - Vxed instance.- /say vxed to Apprentice Udranda in Barindu

Giants - Frostcrypt
    Svann2 likes this.
  9. Mithra Augur

I don't consider those good so I was hoping someone had a secret spot to share!
  10. Svann2 The Magnificent

Probably the best camp of any slayer mob. Maybe you didnt understand it.
  11. Mithra Augur

Perhaps. But not everyone doing Slayer is a raid geared level 120.
  12. Svann2 The Magnificent

Try it though. They are only mid to low 60's. If its still too hard maybe other mobs in the same zone.
  13. Celephane Augur

That's a bit extreme for GoD content. If this is too hard for you perhaps you should wait and do slayer later
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  14. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Vxed is a good one.. not really for that awesome kill count... but You can clear it and grab a new one = Endless mobs. But also, there's probably the best drop rate for the pearlescent Scales for the AP jewel craft step, so possible money or friends to be made.
  15. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Just finished force of nature on Mischief. It really sucked.

As a result of playing too much to grind to finish it, I had this little scare. It's good to laugh at yourself, and perhaps you would enjoy laughing at me as well. (The lore is in the video description)

16. Razzy Journeyman

Iridescent Scales. I had one dropped while I was clearing it. Also mobs do respawn in that instance.
  17. Windance Augur

Any good alternatives for Puzzling / Sphinxes ? I hate mischief with a passion
  18. Razzy Journeyman

For Puzzling/Sphinxes, the two mob spawn close to Anniversary NPC in Rathe Mountain.
  19. Windance Augur

Ended up watching a youtube video that showed some of the invis walls / bridges, etc in mischief.
  20. Svann2 The Magnificent

Jewel of Atiiki has some