slayer Ach kill credit no working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by chocster, Mar 8, 2023.

1. chocster Lorekeeper

1. have been killing mobs in Sirens Grotto for last hour
    2. kill credit was not increasing
    3. logged out
    4. logged back in
    5. now kill credit is giving me credit but I have NOT received credit for kills for last hours
    Rembdar, Evurkvest and Riou like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

This would be the client side achievement caching issue, not a bug. The first time you select a category, achievements will only show the cached version and not update. If you click to a different category and back (or camp to char select and back in), achievements will start refreshing. You most certainly did get credit for the other kills server side, you just weren't seeing it in the client at first.
  3. Evurkvest Augur

I had the same thing happen to me in Convorteum yesterday. Not just for one char but everyone in the group. All chars had to relog to fix the problem. This was not a client side UI bug. The kills was just lost forever.
    Riou and Silvena like this.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

While weird things have happened before, multiple people in my guild this week are thrashing slayers and have not had to do any camping out. You can't just click different achievements to update the caching, you have to click to a completely different category and back. Camping to char select and back in does the same thing to start the achievement cache updating.
  5. Evurkvest Augur

No amount of clicking will fix the fact that me and OP never got the kill credits after relogging/clicking around.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Are the mobs dieing to high level non-damage source (damage shields)? There's no exp/credit/loot without doing at least 1 point of direct damage.

The next time you catch this, post the player names, server, zone, time and timezone so they know what logs to check.
  7. Angahran Augur

So, to summarize, it's a bug because it's not working as intended.

Definitely a display bug, and possibly also a kill credit bug.
    Svann2 and kizant like this.
  8. Svann2 The Magnificent

Gotta wonder why some are so quick to make the claim "not a bug" without understanding the issue. We see this over and over.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I would suggest not posting your player name in here. Its ok to post it in a message to dev if communicating with them but not in the public forum.
  10. Cloud the Third Augur

A ton of people on these forms use signatures that tell their character name... why is it an issue to post a character's name on here?

Sometimes hunter kills are delayed on update but the only issue I have ever had was when I have a hunter achievement selected and get the final kill it doesn't always update and the fix for this I use is just check and uncheck the complete box or click off the category and click back and it will update correctly.
    Tegila likes this.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its not an issue. It was a suggestion.