Fixed Internally Mean Streets is broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fenthen, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Stacked Apprentice

The tiger mechinic needs to be looked at. Leashing and bad pathing is causing swarms of tigers. I've had 6 tigers on deck waiting for me at spot 4.
  2. Allayna Augur

Sounds like you engaged the real before dealing with all of the fakes. Since the real drops to 2% health if any fakes are alive, it mass spawns tigers.
  3. Stacked Apprentice

This is Neclub. I know how the fight works and this is what is happening, like I said.
  4. Allayna Augur

Yeah, I wasn't slamming you or your experiences or arguing with you, just suggesting what it appeared like from your posting as I have not had that experience unless I accidentally damage the real Jak before the fakes.

And the only mobs I've seen leash since the hotfix are the fake Jaks.

Now I will say the way I complete the mission, I do get a pile of tigers coming in consistently but I think that has to do with burning the real Jak from 100-22% / lock and then all the tigers spawn and have to find you. This is still probably the most difficult mission for a group of group geared players and more so for people who do pick up groups and don't always work together.

I still think it should be a 12 person mission with double the loot table.
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. Sissruukk Rogue One

I disagree. The team I run with has it down pretty solid. Sure, it needs a lot of improvement mechanic-wise, but we usually run this without a hitch, no matter where the real Jak spawns. It still has its hiccups, like aggroing on someone when they aren't in LoS, etc., but I don't think it needs to be a 12-man mission.
    Duder likes this.
  6. Allayna Augur

Do you go around and kill the illusions so he doesn't heal when he warps? Or do you just ignore that entire mechanic like everyone?
  7. Sissruukk Rogue One

Until they make it so that doing this mechanic is reasonable, we just ignore it like everyone else. They adjusted it to where he doesn't heal to full health when he does the swap, so *shrug*. If you wanted to do the mission where you go around killing the illusions while tanking the real Jak and killing them before he swaps, then sure, make it 12-man. But there isn't a reason to do so, no achievement for it, so no incentive other than to beat him down and wait it out for him to swap. I don't even burn on this mission because it is wasted DPS.
  8. Kudladar New Member

Unless we're doing something wrong (which is possible) it's impossible to get the "No You Don't" achievement now. Even without any swap message, you still don't get the chieve.
  9. Sissruukk Rogue One

I'd have to group with folks who haven't gotten this yet to see what is going on. Be kind of hard to in my guild, though, as most of us have this achievement. If they are meaning to have you kill the illusions when real Jak HP locks, then yeah, they need to majorly adjust the HP on fake Jaks. Plus, you'd probably need a tank/healer on real Jak to keep him from leashing/summoning, so I can see where the idea of having this be a 12-person mission comes in. Perhaps some insight from a dev will help clear things up on what to do, or what they intend to do to fix this mission.

P.S.- Ran it last night, and saw the message that we failed it, even doing it our normal way, so definitely needs to be fixed.
    Fenthen likes this.
  10. Duder Augur

I agree, not necessary to be a 12 manner. Just to work in a logical manner.
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

Get rid of the tigers, or have the tigers not aggro on anyone who has the /pat achievement done.
    Majority of the problems: solved!
  12. Gialana Augur

The only time I've seen tigers piling up on the real Jak after leashing him is when I've accidentally done some damage to him, usually DS dmg. When I aggro the real Jak but stay far enough from him to do no damage, the tigers have never started spawning.
  13. Ratalthor Developer

Is the issue of the mission not resetting after a wipe still happening to anybody?
  14. Petalonyx Augur

It reset properly after a wipe yesterday. Thank you for fixing that!