Fixed Internally Another Mean Streets bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Majnun, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Majnun New Member

Category: Quest [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Mon Dec 19 12:34:35 2022

Character: Level 120 Shadow Knight (Main)
    Zone: Shar Vahl, Divided

Description: In the Mean Streets mission, if you aggro the real Jak before you kill the illusions, he'll drop to 2% hp and you'll get tigers spawning at all the remaining illusion spawn points. Also, Jak will summon constantly and ruin the mission usually. This is unavoidable when Jak is in position 2. Plus, when you go back to aggro the real Jak after the illusions are dead, you'll get more tigers.
    Earthcaller, Fenthen, Duder and 4 others like this.
  2. Koutarou_E'ci Elder

Ran into that one yesterday

So many bugs in this event
    Fenthen and Duder like this.
  3. Kalamos Augur

I ran into the Jak summoning issue last night for the first time. Summoned the tank after both ports (Real at 1 to start, ported to 2, then ported to 1 ... you guys know these numbers I'm referring to).
    Duder likes this.
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

Happened to our group as well Friday.
    Duder likes this.
  5. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Tigers aren't bugged tho I think, if you watch track on bard/ranger/druid you get tigers at certain hp percentages as Jak's hp go down, including after the 22% hp lock and port. They seem to always spawn back near 3 somewhere and path to Jak's location when they spawned. We've never had extra tigers, tho maybe it seems like a lot if you don't have an on the ball slower popping them as they come in.

Can summon bards as well, I think it's hate over times and dots (assuming Jak doesn't get his debuffs wiped) but keep forgetting to check. When he doesn't summon sometimes he's fighting a pet when we get to his new location.
  6. Drakang Augur

If the real guy is at spot 2 or 3 just drop and reget it.
  7. Duder Augur

We had it happen at spot 1 as well, with spot 2 constantly aggroing and leashing. Getting the reavl version at spot 4 is the only time the mission seems to function half normally.
  8. Koutarou_E'ci Elder

You can use leap aas to avoid line of sight on #3. Its really easy.
  9. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Verified the summon bug mechanic this morning. He does not wipe debuffs, if you have a hate over time or dot on the real Jak when he ports to another location, he will reagro on the tick and summon whoever has the highest hate. SK/Pal/druid/necro/bard/bst/etc can just stop casting duration spells that will cause hate or damage each tick once his hps lock, tons of time to stop casting since he waits way too long to port away.
  10. Duder Augur

Haven’t tried, however, we prefer to engage with the real one first, and doing so anywhere but 4 to start makes the entire mission a non-sensical whim where we just go with it until the chest spawns. All the timed? health locking, teleporting, summoning. It doesn’t so much matter for me and my pals, we don’t have any problem spawning the chest, however, the mission is so wrought with bugs, inconsistencies, etc, that it’s just completely broken. Sometimes I wonder if the devs ever put a group together and test things out collectively, I very much doubt it. The “hot-fix” was actually a “hot-break”, but that’s not to say it wasn’t broken before the further breaking because it was.
    Fenthen likes this.
  11. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening for anyone?