Did you increase xp loss from death?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by FinalTidus23, Dec 18, 2022.

1. FinalTidus23 Lorekeeper

Did you increase how much xp we lose when we die before you offered for us to pay more and not de level? I'm tellin ya, I've died for many TLPs, but my deaths lately seem to take quite a big chunk of xp.
  2. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Depends on the level. Even though they "smoothed" out the hell levels, something like dying at 60 still eats a huge chunk. Other than that, it's really a flat % and getting a 96% rez drops it to a fraction.

I've seen no change in loss of xp from death since they added perks.. and I die a lot on raids being a tanky type person.
    Rasper Helpdesk likes this.
  3. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Took me 256 sacrifices to go from 65 to 45, was 5% - 8% per level normally, but there were one or two levels where it was like 10%.
  4. ForumBoss Augur

The OP didn't specify the level range that the jump was at, but it's far worse at 60 than any other level I've noticed.
  5. Mithra Augur

That's because level 60 is a really low amount of exp required. It's significantly faster to get 100% into 60 than previous levels.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  6. Morrigan Bowjobs

80 at SoF seems like another big xp hit when you die. Before it maybe was 5-7,but this level cap I lose 10% a death and NPCs only give like 0.2-0.3% a kill too. So, eating a death with no xp hurts a bit more.
    Trebla7th likes this.