Tribute Benefit - Personal Tab is empty after selecting effects

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kalvenie, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Kalvenie Elder

Since new expansion, Tribute window Personal Tab has not shown any lines of text.
    Trophy, guild and guild trophy are all working as normal, just personal tab.

It shows that I can activate, the active cost, current and career favor.

I've removed benefits and re-added to see if this would help, and nothing changed.

Not impacting game play.
    Laurana and Warpeace like this.
  2. Warpeace Augur

This sounds exactly like the issue I have with my tribute UI window. The default window size is broken and you need to expand the field with the benefits to see them. You have to resize that part of the tribute UI window every single time you log in if you want to see what's in it and if its active.

I brought this or something like it before and got crickets on how to fix it using the default UI. Even being told what lines to delete in my UI would be great so the game can repatch them.
    Raptorjesus5 and CatsPaws like this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

^ yep. Also sometimes happens in the quest steps window

I try to keep in mind that old song "draggin the line"

4. Laurana Augur

On the Tribute Benefits window, my Trophy tab was blank. I went back to my house, opened Plot Items > Trophies and reconfigured them. I had to place a new trophy, so did it in my home, not sure if that matters or not. This only affected 1 of 3 characters.
  5. Raptorjesus5 Augur

This has been a thing for me for at least 5 years, probably longer. My shot in the dark guess is that it's something to do with higher resolution monitors.
  6. Kalvenie Elder

Trophy tab is seemingly ok, just the personal tab. I've deactivated everything and reselected - it shows the active cost and the benefits happen when I activate. Just nothing written in the window :-(