Fixed Unable to log into Live (Tunare)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fian, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Fian Augur

I get to character selection screen, and pick my char, and then it is in an endless load loop. Even tried sending them to Return Home since they were in POK. Still no luck.
  2. DillyBar Augur

Same. Povar. It freezes after I select a character.
    Toukan and Exuo like this.
  3. squidgod Augur

Same. Bazaar trader made it in no problem, but can't log in my main (Yelinak). Just locks up after clicking Enter World.

Can log in other characters on the main account, just not my main character in particular.
    Exuo and Anzorian like this.
  4. Laeadern Elder

Same on The Rathe.
    Exuo likes this.
  5. chocster Lorekeeper

Same issue on my account DRINAL!
    Character select screen, I choose my main, character and screen freezes
    Exuo likes this.
  6. DillyBar Augur

when I kill the tast and relaunch, it says I have a character logged in....
    Exuo likes this.
  7. DillyBar Augur

8. Anzorian New Member

After char select to enter world, game just freezes !
  9. strongbus Augur

same on bertox
  10. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Servername like the previous posts in thread.
    DillyBar likes this.
  11. Knifen Augur

Make sure and like the first post.
  12. Agrippa Augur

Two FTP accounts were able to log in normally. One with paid subscription and with new expansion paid for hasn't been able to log in with two characters in older content. With this said, I didn't see anything of significance that was patched (updated to my computer, I'm meaning).
  13. Cerryn Journeyman

Pretty sure he meant: "my account ON drinal". The server, not an account.
  14. TommyBoy New Member

Cant log in any toons on Rathe. Same issue.
  15. Xslia Elder

I've tried POK, lobby, bazaar and guild hall toons - all stuck after character select - it just hangs. (Tunare server)
  16. FatmantheBst New Member

Stuck at Character screen. Task manager says not responding. Toons parked in guild hall. Tried it on some other toons in SV they were all stuck at character screen same thing. Another server...
  17. Fian Augur

I logged on with bazaar mule. People are saying that people exist on Tunare POK zone. So maybe the zone is up, but something else is the issue, like your character ini file? I don't use any mods to the UI, but neither do I use vanilla settings.
  18. Knifen Augur

All toons that where in NON instanced zones logged in fine, those in GH or other DZ did not.
  19. Varillian Singer of Bad Songs

Same on Antonius Bayle - came to char-select-screen but couldn't enter the game due to aborted connection. Well, it's new-expansion-patch-day, so this was to be expected. Gonna try tomorrow again. Good night!
  20. Docera New Member

I am having the same issue on Luclin.