Extra Life 2022

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Toukan Augur

Plz excuse my ignorance, but are the ducks going out today? Or End of year?
  2. Herf Augur

They haven't precisely stated, but from what I've read if you donated before today you'll get it soonish; a ticket from ExtraLife that will somehow be claimed on your EQ account.

People that buy the duck after yesterday will get the duck...later.
  3. Toukan Augur

---------

I bought it like day one, so, looking and waiting.... Thank you
    Herf likes this.
  4. ajschliewe Elder

Disappointed that none of the bonuses effected raid currency
  5. Herf Augur

Duck...duck...goose?
  6. Runes Augur

I have received a bunch of emails from ExtraLife including the donation confirmation but so far nothing that looks like a claim ticket for mount. Anyone know if they have been sent yet?
    Toukan likes this.
  7. Toukan Augur

-----

When I donated I got emails from Darkpaw and from Extra Life...but nothing since. Still looking and waiting.
  8. Koutarou_E'ci Elder

Now that stuff is live we really need some clarity on what the increased coin is supposed to be. We've gotten reports that the only thing that people have gotten extra is plat from raid chest opening.

I think most people were expecting it to be alt currency (for raid/group vendors), which is not happening. Trash plat drops don't even seem to be increased either.

Just really trying to get a handle on whether what's currently happening is what's really intended or a bug.
    Silvena likes this.
  9. Meeko Developer(Code)

The bonus coin is platinum drops, not alternate currency.
    Nennius, adetia, Marton and 1 other person like this.
  10. Koutarou_E'ci Elder

Even this doesn't seem to be working correctly. I've spent some time in BoA since the bonuses were supposed to be active. Ordinarily for my group of 3+3 mercs, platinum is 20-55/kill. I have not gotten above 60 a single time in a couple hours killing trash.
    Silvena likes this.
  11. Chels New Member

Has anyone received key codes yet?
  12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They posted that they are still working on getting the numbers that the need from the charity in order to provide the needed key codes. We will likely see a post informing us that the key codes are being released when that happens.
    Silvena, Sissruukk and Herf like this.
  13. Stryker New Member

A little late to the party but do any of the individual bonuses give an xp bonus or they all mount/visual type items?
  14. Jedis Arch Mage

If we donate again, in addition to our previous donation, is there still time to make the initial list/dump from Extra Life for the key codes?
  15. Fraknor New Member

Did this get forgotten about, Are any of us going to see keys for rewards this year or all of us in January?
  16. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It is hard to say as it is the Extra Life org that will be distributing the keys and not Daybreak who is just providing the keys to Extra Life.
  17. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

My only complaint about this distribution is we all kind of have to check our spam folders, constantly to make sure we don't miss out on these. The email I did receive thanking me for the donation was in my spam folder. Can we get any kind of time frame?
    Silvena and Sissruukk like this.
  18. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I'm sure they'll make an official announcement when the rewards start going out. Here, on discord, and possibly a game-wide mail (similar to expansion release announcements).
  19. Thunderkiks Augur

Got my keys a few hours ago so they are going out now.
  20. Morrigan Bowjobs

Still haven't got mine =(