Extra Life 2022

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Yinamin New Member

Do all bonus exp's from this event apply to the Test Server as well? This was not answered that I saw. Thank you.
  2. demi Augur

please add another week !! :p I will be donating up to the 31st of Dec .. I need like 6 of those mounts min ..
    maybe do 1 week this month and 1 week in Dec for the bonus's ..

Are the keys tradeable, if not how will people with multiple accounts using same email addy be able to get a key ?
  3. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Keys will be sent to the email address of the Extra Life account you used to create your account there by the Extra Life team. You will be able to use the keys on whichever account you choose form there.
  4. Yinamin New Member

Do all bonus exp's from this event apply to the Test Server as well? This was not answered that I saw. Thank you.
  5. Comcam New Member

I never signed up on there website just used PayPal, I did get an email from them and one from you guys so I guess I am ok.
    Angeliana likes this.
  6. Herf Augur

"November 7, 2022, at Noon PST, we’ll tally up where we're at for collective donations. You can still donate to receive individual incentives through the rest of the year, though."

Soooo, what was the total? :)
  7. Ephyr Lorekeeper

107k and still going. Come join the party. 200+ on the team! https://www.extra-life.org/team/darkpaw-games
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Hellfyres Lorekeeper

Over 100k as of right now :)
    Skuz and Herf like this.
  9. Herf Augur

Wow! I guess we'll be seeing a lot of ducks online in a few days :)
    Skuz likes this.
  10. Sissruukk Rogue One

I guess we better...get our ducks in a row.
    Skuz and Herf like this.
  11. Ravanta Suffer Augur

I wish EQ could be awesome and do things like make them turn into ducklings when the person is shrunk. It would be so cute.
    Skuz likes this.
  12. chungus Journeyman

The ducks are funny models run with their arms out I like them
    Herf likes this.
  13. Fraknor New Member

Has anyone received their keys via email yet? I’m worried I did the donation incorrectly lol. I used the link on first post, clicked donate, chose a darkpaw member or so I hope and bam got a receipt. However, I see some posts mention making an extra life account. Am I supposed to do this and attach it in some way or simply having the receipt in email is okay?
    Sissruukk likes this.
  14. bobbin Elder

I can't wait to use this mount to duck up some mobs! Or watch a whole raid force duck up some ducking raid bosses!
    Sissruukk and Herf like this.
  15. Herf Augur

Is it Duck yet?
  16. feclar New Member

No, supposedly another hour
  17. Yendys New Member

I mean, we broke 100k, nearly 110k. Think that calls for an extra week of bonuses.
    Molybedium likes this.
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Well done to all the fund raisers, donaters & duck-fans.
  19. farsan New Member

Mission coins are not increased by 100%. Thought that was meant by "coins". Is that a mistake or no purpose?
  20. Herf Augur

I assume it meant plat/gold?
    Appren and Nennius like this.