Extra Life 2022

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Soulbanshee Augur

base + (base * extra life or server-side) + (base * lesson or exp potion), with a hard cap at 5 AA per kill (don't know the hard cap on regular exp offhand).
    Herf likes this.
  2. Herf Augur

It will be interesting to see if we hit a cap without potions. Otherwise I expect potions to be a popular item in the store.
  3. Herf Augur

It just occurred to me. For some people in the US who can itemize, the avian mount will be tax deduck(t) able :)
    Appren, Toukan and Eviara like this.
  4. Herf Augur

I've looked around and so far cannot tell what being a team member entails or results in.
  5. Herf Augur

If we do a donation before the 8th is there a guesstimate as to when we will recieve tickets and be able to claim individual incentives (like the mount)?
  6. Morrigan Bowjobs

Do you happen to know mount speed? Is there a mount buff(Azia)? Does it have built in levitation like the winged horse mounts?
  7. Herf Augur

The duck mount will since it just requires Luclin to unlock. I would guess that the title, the hat and weapon decorations would also (can wet get confirmation? They don't require EQ2 levels of graphics?). Obviously the Overseer stuff will not work on Agnarr.

Can we get an image of the actual duck mount? I think the ones posted so far are from EQ2?
  8. Accendo Guest

That's an ongoing coordination thing with Extra Life so we don't have a specific date just yet.

The image I put into the article and here in this thread is from EQ.
    Herf likes this.
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

This quacked me up
    Herf likes this.
  10. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Tips_and_Guides#Experience_modifiers
    There is, however, a cap of 12.5% max (8 kills per level) experience in level you can get per kill, or no more than 5 AAs.
    Herf likes this.
  11. Herf Augur

12. Jynkz New Member

Please extend the time if we hit another goal. This is the best bonus I have seen and am excited for. We normally get a week just for regular holidays, it would be amazing to have a goal for extending another week and watching everyone crush that new goal.
    HuggyBear and Kinetix like this.
  13. HuggyBear Journeyman

For real extend it from 1 week to 2 weeks. We are donating to a good cause lets make it one to remember.
    Kinetix likes this.
  14. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Fowl statement :)
    Herf likes this.
  15. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

We're going to be billed for these ducking awesome jokes!
    Herf likes this.
  16. Cannikin Elder

By "coins" do you mean raid/mission currency, or plat?
  17. Pentegal New Member

Have there been any ingame broadcasts highlighting this? I don't recall seeing it and it was only by chance a friend mentioned something and pointed me to the website. We need to get as many eyes on this as possible!
  18. Army Soldier E8 New Member

I have no real clue if I did this correctly to get credit for my accounts but I donated enough that would be commensurate with $100 per account.
  19. Sissruukk Rogue One

Same, I hope I did it right.
  20. Pimento Lorekeeper

how about a faction modifier added on as well?