Extra Life 2022

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

A general sense of how the donations will be handled from Denmum on the EQ2 post:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/extra-life-2022.607130/#post-6710107
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I did notice that a few (and counting) "team members" may not be Darkpaw employees.

So do you have to sign up as a team member or ensure that your donation goes toward a Darkpaw employee (who can send a 'Thank you' email)?

Herf likes this.
  3. ForeverCold New Member

does the incentives work on Agnarr?
    Herf likes this.
  4. Army Soldier E8 New Member

I donated through the Dakpaw Games fundraising donation link on the donation page and got an email from ExtraLife.org thanking me for the donation. I did not receive an email from Darkpaw, however, as a previous poster in this thread did and there was no mention or apparent linkage to Darkpaw in the extralife.org email. I was (and am) incentivized to donate for the potential EQ stuffs but get the sense I've missed something obvious in the process.
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. Paladin Augur

I am thinking a claim code e-mailed to those who donated... something they have done in the past... is the way to go.
  6. Wilke Journeyman

So how do we PM Angeliana to do this? there is no link to PM here.
    Would like to do this.
    Army Soldier E8 likes this.
  7. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

You click the square above their name (mods have the darkpaw logo).
    And click 'Start A Conversation'
    Accendo started this thread, you can use that post, or find a post from Angeliana. You can also add more people to the private thread (Conversation) after starting it.
  8. chungus Journeyman

also donated looking to see how i get reward
    Army Soldier E8 likes this.
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Thank you for offering this. The cause outweighs the fun pixels we'll receive in game. :)
  10. ajschliewe Elder

Any idea of what stats/buffs are on the duck mount?
  11. Zapomatic5000 New Member

Does anyone know how long until we get individual goal rewards? I just assumed they would base it on you email. I got the thank you from extra life for the donation but that's it so far. Ill keep ya posted if i hear anything or get any rewards.
  12. Elysindir New Member

I agree a little transparency about how and when incentives will be given out and how to make sure we receive them properly given the lack of linkage to our everquest accounts would be nice.
  13. Accendo Guest

You have all been asking, and now we have some clarification in regard to the individual incentives.

We are working with Extra Life directly to make sure everyone will get their rewards. After game day, we will provide keys to the Extra Life organization for them to distribute directly to the donors through their e-mail address. Then in January we'll do a catch-up distribution for any additional donations that come through after our pull and before the end of the year. You can donate to anyone on the Darkpaw Games Extra Life team, and you will get incentives. Please do not send your information directly to us, as it is not required for anything on our end.

Please feel free to continue reaching out to the Community Team if you have further questions, and we will do our best to get back to you with answers as quickly as possible.
  14. Leigo You come here often?

How will accounts using the same email be handled?
    Herf, Army Soldier E8 and Silvena like this.
  15. Accendo Guest

Now with some hyperlinked referencing images.
    Fenthen likes this.
  16. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Thanks for the pictures!
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Ngreth had the duck mount in beta last night. The lighting for it was awful.
  18. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

So is this actually gonna work, unlike the cherry blossom trees from the japan earthquake fundraiser?
  19. Raiena Journeyman

Skimmed through and didn't see if anyone already asked this...

Suppose someone donated $200, would they get 2 key codes, 1 per $100 donated?

I would like to get the incentives on multiple accounts and I'm wondering if I need to do individual donations or if I could just do a bulk donation and get multiple key codes.
  20. Hekaton Augur

i have 2 seperate emails. one thats ancient and rarely checked but its set up for eq. i have my normal one as well. if i put my normal non-eq on file email in will the codes i get work. im not sure if the code will only work if tied to your email.