Pre-Order Items

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sippycup, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

Just purchased the Premium edition of Night of Shadows.
    Says the 2 mounts and Illusion would be available to Progression Servers with Shadows of Luclin unlocked. All I can /claim so far is the 42 slot bag. I can't get the mounts and illusion and were currently in TSS expansion. Any thoughts ?
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

The mounts and illusions are literally not in the game code for live servers yet.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

Are those tradable? I think I saw that tradable stuff wont be available till a few days after purchase to prevent the temptation of fraud.
  4. Tankkin Journeyman

If it has two ** by it it means that the items aren’t available until the expansion actually releases. You can’t get them on live or tlps until then.
    Handstuff likes this.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

Only FnF has tradable items. They go to /claim 72 hours after the purchase.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Just wish they had a new house for us people that like housing otherwise alot of cool stuff.
    Rijacki, CatsPaws and KarmaKitty like this.
  7. KarmaKitty Augur

I see some preorder items can be claimed, some in red tagged as available 72 hours after and such.
    However, I do not see the tradable level 100 heroic at all. Does it show under /claim for others ?
    Or is it just me :(

Wait, it says deliverable after 72 hours versus claimable after 72 hours. Maybe it will still show up.
  8. demi Augur

⁺ Delivered 72 hours after purchase
  9. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Or even something placeable more than a painting and weapon slot items & mounts. Or just even more placeables (other than weapon slot items and mounts) from doing the content in the expansion.
    Andarriel likes this.
  10. Riou EQResource

They actually made one with ToL, dunno where it is or why it hasn't been released
    Andarriel and CrazyLarth like this.
  11. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea u mentioned that on a old post of mine (was talking about igloo house since it was CoV) i have no idea either be nice if they unlock it.
  12. Riou EQResource

[IMG]

This is its model when it was on a plot
    Think skin wise it looked similar to the ToL Luclin like architecture, like Basilica
    CrazyLarth, Ozon, Nennius and 2 others like this.
  13. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

WOW!!! This would have been an amazing thing to bring into the game even if it was only available via DB cash. I recently bought the boat so it's not unlikely I would have been one to buy this.

Hopefully it was only that they wanted to do some refinement on it and will bring it out soon.
    Andarriel likes this.
  14. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea same i would buy it. I bought the Bixie housing when it came out in marketplace.
  15. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

I was just starting to really get into housing (since returning to the game) when the Bixie house was available a few months ago. I waffled on getting it just one day longer than I should have. I finally decided it was worth asking my sweetie for his US-based credit card (complicated account status from moving to Canada from the US) on the day after it was gone *sniffle* So, I didn't waffle as long for the boat *grin*
  16. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Evantil's Abode and the bixie are my favorites.
  17. Flatchy Court Jester

They need to offer that Evantils Abode in marketplace.