Extended Target Window: Current Target Indicator

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Waring_McMarrin, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

The new extended target window current target indicator appears to be functioning on the TLP servers before a character has unlocked the feature.

https://imgur.com/a/pQ9nKUL

[IMG]
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I didn't notice any changes on Vaniki tonight.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

OT, but when people link to imgur all I see is a black screen. Actually it starts up with sign in buttons and a few other things, but not the picture that was intended. Then it goes black.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

This seems like a wonderful candidate for a new TLP Bugs forum, and not cluttering up the actual Live bugs.
  5. Iven Antonius Bayle

Seems to be a browser problem. Maybe an add-on is blocking the site or the browser is just not compatible.
  6. Fenl Bard

That's just what it looks like when you not high enough level to use it, It's not actually "Functioning". You can't set targets yet. Looks exactly like that on my level 1 vendor char.
  7. theonepercent Augur

If it's not functioning it shouldn't be highlighting a random slot for your target either.
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

The bug is that it is highlighting a row where the target would be in the extended target window if it was working. Either all functions of the window should be working or none of the should be.