Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dewd, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Dewd Master

With the removal of respawns in instances, you also removed the ability to get hunter achievements from named which spawn in said instances.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

For this particular one example, I remember cycling the instances cause it was faster instead of waiting for respawn. So I don't believe your statement is true for this one, unless you did it by goinig afk and having merc auto kill mobs which is against eula.
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I would imagine cycling instances causes more server lag, than having mobs respawn normally...Im not sure I understand the point of this change for instances?
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  4. Hotpot New Member

Soulbanshee you are wrong I recycled the instances for about 6 hours and got no named then I found out named no longer spawn on instance start up
  5. Dewd Master

Hotpot is correct, named have not spawned on instance spin up for awhile now. Some instances spawn named after X kills (GoD sewers), some instances spawn a ph/named after 15 mins (SoD instances), and other instances such as Dranik's Scar sewers spawn named as regular respawns but never on the initial spin up.

Those suggesting to cycle instances did so many many years ago I would assume.
    Ileasa likes this.
  6. Dewd Master

Any update on how this will be handled?
  7. Dewd Master

Day 7, lots of likes, no official response. Please update the hunters on how it is expected to kill named in instances which no longer spawn the named.
    spaceice303 likes this.
  8. Tseran New Member

any updates on this? would like to get my hunters done
    spaceice303 likes this.
  9. Dewd Master

Day 12, issue is preventing hunter achievements, any update?
    spaceice303 likes this.
  10. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Looks like QA in progress. It's not game-breaking so likely going to be a while. :(
    cygnet likes this.
  11. Ratalthor Developer

Are there specific named mobs you are expecting to encounter that you aren't?
    cygnet likes this.
  12. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Raltathor, look into Dranik Hollows named please. Three instances off of Dranik's Scar given by Grand Historian Gersh. Each mission has 2 rares. They do not spawn on instance creation and the respawn has been turned off, making it impossible to spawn them. Hunter of Dranik’s Hollows achievement lists the 6 names.
    cygnet likes this.
  13. Nenton Augur

Dranik's Hollows A (Watering Hole) - Discordling Hollower and Girplan Pathmaker
    Dranik's Hollows B (Fire Pit) - Kyv Bowkeeper and Ukun Fleshrender
    Dranik's Hollows C (Murkglider Hive) - Inky Murkglider and Silentpaw
    cygnet, Teudayar and Madeni like this.
  14. Hotpot New Member

Not only dranik hollows instances in oow but also catacombs and Sewars instances
    Madeni likes this.
  15. gotwar Gotcharms

Catacombs of Dranik and Sewers of Dranik may also be experiencing the same issue.
    Graethos and Sully like this.
  16. Hotpot New Member

I would have to ask why don’t you just zone into the oow instances clear them the see that they don’t respawn and that names don’t spawn on creation
    CatsPaws likes this.
  17. KazutoKamikaze New Member

Ahhh nuts. No wonder I haven’t seen any respawns.
  18. Nenton Augur

Could be because they aren't completely up to date on expansions from 18 years ago and that's why they're asking for more detailed information? I can appreciate it's frustrating when they change something and it has negative rippling impacts but giving them as many details as possible will help them fix it faster. Even the subject of this bug thread is misleading given Dranik's Scar is an actual zone and it isn't one which is impacted.

To finish the details:

Catacombs of Dranik A - Dragorn Marshal Greshka and High Enchantress Zy`chia
    Catacombs of Dranik B - Elite Overlord Vijaz and High Sorceress Vi`tara
    Catacombs of Dranik C - Elite Pixxt K`illiga and Master of the Watch

Sewers of Dranik A - Craftsman Ferinio and Stonefoot
    Sewers of Dranik B - Nightfang Glider and Silania Janaid
    Sewers of Dranik C - Dragorn Foreman and Ukun Sentinel
    Kaenneth, cygnet, Graethos and 2 others like this.
  19. Xandora New Member

At this point just take rares off the hunter or make them spawn 100% like Named ring droppers in the sewers/catcombs/firepit/murkglider.
  20. Mukkul Augur

I'm confused, why were respawns removed from instances that used to respawn, with the Aug 17 patch? That doesn't sound beneficial.
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.