Living Bellikos dolls?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Andarriel, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

[IMG]

Are any of these in game? zam shows no info on them. Maybe these are part of the dolls from figurine? (there are 5 you can get from that) cant seem to ever get figurine doll item to drop other ones much more common Denizens.
    Hobitses likes this.
  2. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I believe they were once sold in the store, for a brief time. Being that they are strictly house pets, they probably didn't draw enough interest.
  3. GNOME_POWER Augur

I think they were removed from the housing items about 4 years ago...
  4. Aanuvane Augur

I have a Vile Bellikos Plushie that I'm pretty sure came from one of the crates, but nothing labelled according to your post.
    Andarriel likes this.
  5. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Bellikos dolls creep me out. Stay away from me.
    Wdor and Andarriel like this.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea i got 3/5 of them and thats one of them.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

They could of did something good with housing like a baz house or something. I got the hive of the bixie (got when they put in marketplace) and looking for some roamers for my house when i do lol. Beelikos or Banshee's would be pretty creepy.
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

They don't roam, they are stationary like the other crates that rarely drop - the spiders, tents, amy plushies that give the cazic plushie as the achievement prize. They are classified as 'pets' but cannot be interacted with.

I have a few sets of the belikos/jesters, and they're just as boring as the others.
  9. Loup Garou De loop de loop

You can still get them. Sometimes the Collector Figurine Dolls chest will drop. It is very rare. You are more likely to find them for sale in the Baz. There is a second Figurine set - the Denizens.

You open one chest and it starts the achievement for you (dolls or denizens) - then you can collect all the other "plushie" in the set to finish the ach and get a special plushie. Queen Plushie is final for the Dolls and Cazic-Thule Plushie is what you get for the Denizens. You will not see the /ach until you open the chest. But they are under General - Vanity and usually show up right beneath the cat collects.

You do not need to open another chest on that character to get more plushies. So if you have another chest you can give it to an alt and if he opens it then it activates the ach for him

Then the individual plushies can be bough in the baz or traded

You can set them to roam around in your guild or house, follow you etc. Mine do that
  10. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Those are different from the ones OP is asking about.
  11. Loup Garou De loop de loop

OK But I was answering the question OP asked about the collector's chest dolls and what they were, and what came with them and the fact they could not get them to drop. The seem to drop most often in HOT. I cannot see his umgur pic for some reason. Usually that happens with the person deletes the image from imgurr

The other Living Belikos dolls were released during 2019 and the Anniversary event along with some special Banners. And the can follow you around too
    [IMG]
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  12. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

The Living Bellikos Dolls were from the marketplace.

The Bellikos Plushies are from the figurine chest.

source: I have both, and a good memory.
    Fenthen and MasterMagnus like this.