AJ Key

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mcpw, Aug 7, 2022.

1. mcpw New Member

Make any of the devs try this portion of the key on Yelinak with no help and see how fast it's fixed.

If you won't do anything about the spawns, at least do something about the cheaters...

I've been in Firiona for almost a week, hours a day, and I've seen a total of two actually spawn and they are swarmed by non-tracking classes almost instantly as they spawn.

What a sad state this game is in right now.
  2. Quik Augur

Cheaters???

I'm sure those players warping around all over are simply using a class ability...
  3. EQbud Augur

I can't figure out what you are asking about.
    What is AJ? What rare mob is instantly being swarmed?
  4. Tweakfour17 Augur

Ancient Jarsath - Veeshan's Peak key quest mob
  5. Gheed Is not reading your response

There is a 8 page thread about the VP key. Maybe post something constructive there instead of whatever this is.
    PatCleric likes this.
  6. Quik Augur

I don't remember Aradune being this bad as far as how many people are just pulling in guildies to out dps players that have already pulled and started killing AJ?

Maybe I am not remembering, or maybe I came in later, but man I don't remember the hordes like this LOL
    PatCleric likes this.
  7. Gheed Is not reading your response

I promise Aradune was the same if not worse.
    PatCleric likes this.
  8. Imdead Augur

I'm sure this isn't what's happening but several classes get Sense the dead and AJ is the only undead in the zone when he's up.
    PatCleric likes this.
  9. Vlorg Augur

Clearly it's just peole using sense the dead every few second.

nobody have a particular software that show every mob in the zone with an alarm set on An_ancient_jarsath

.... c'mon. let's stop pretending shall we?
    fptackle likes this.
  10. Triconix Augur

All those monks, rogues, warriors, wizards, shams, etc with their secret sense the dead abilities.
    fptackle and PatCleric like this.
  11. Rcbauer Augur

Devs are smart enough to know the loot in VP (without focus effects) isn't worth the key

I said what I said.
  12. Quik Augur

This is what I don't get. I am not touching any of this key quest simply because the loot is abysmal for the effort required.
  13. LeetKronolord Journeyman

Camping the Ancient Jarsath is one of the most rewarding and fulfilling thing I've done in an MMO for the past few years. It really give a dimension to the game and when you finally got it you really feel some sort of accomplishment. It's fine as it is.
  14. Gheed Is not reading your response

Accomplishment?

If you say so.
  15. Leifer69 New Member

I 3- boxed on Rizlona and you'd think a boxing server would be tough to camp these keys. Not really. I got up before work (5am Central US time) two days in a row. Used sense undead on my paladin. Maybe a total of 5 hours and got the AJ. This was definitely the longest part of the key quest. I only did the quest on the main though. Maybe I got lucky, but you certainly can't expect to look for these rare mobs during high peak hours.