Transfer from Phinigel

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Fenthen, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Fenthen aka Rath

I've performed server transfers before and never had any problems. I was going to move my old Phinny characters off before they get put onto Vox, as per https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ll-be-merged-with-vox-on-june-15-2022.282985/

I enact the /servertransfer command:
    [IMG]

I then click Transfer, and Yes
    [IMG]

The game immediately kicks me off, which is expected. Except that the transfer never happens. I've tried about 4 times so far. :(

Does anyone have recent experience moving servers, and recall how long it took them? I last did it a little over 2 years ago and they were instantaneous.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I moved well over 20 characters across 5 accounts off of Phinigel recently using the Free Transfer window, had zero problems with any of them. All of mine were moved to AB.

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties, perhaps raise a ticket to ask for help with this character.
  3. Oberan Elder

Does the character meet the other requirements of the server transfer...

from https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...nd-EverQuest-character-transfer-instructions-

• Your character must be at least level 20.
    • Your account and character must be at least 30 days old.
    • Once a character has been transferred, that character is unable to transfer again for 24 hours.
    • You may initiate 8 character transfers within a 180 day period.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

5. Loup Garou De loop de loop

This sounds familiar. In the past there was an issue where the name the person wanted was not available but instead of telling you that when you tried to transfer it would just not do anything like this is acting

I would make a new level 1 over there and see if your name comes up under a /who all

Or just do a petition
  6. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

I am playing a level 20 I transferred from Phini to Vox last night i transferred it and flipped to Vox and logged it in. I have transferred many characters in the past, it was always instantaneous.

Is the acct paid longer than 30 days recurring? Is the character level 20+? etc. there's rules to transfers, maybe missed one?
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

Paid via krono as it was back when I played on Phinny, level 40+ since I only played the first month in classic.
  8. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

• Account-to-Account transfers are unavailable at this time.
    this one \/
    • Payment must be made from the source account.Items and coin in your Shared Bank will stay on your original server (and account).
    that one /\
    They try to have the transferring character HAVE to run a credit card security code reference check to minimize char theft / griefing, like by an angry little brother.
    • You will be removed from any Real Estate plots you own.
      • All items in your current house/plot will be placed into a moving crate, and will appear on your cursor when you first log in to your new server. You will need to purchase a new plot on your new server if you wish to unload your moving crate.
    • Your character will be removed from their guild and fellowship.
    • Characters that have been flagged to receive Veteran Rewards maintain this flag, however, as these rewards are based on the age of the account, your character may gain or lose abilities depending upon the Veteran Reward level of the account the character has been moved to.
    • Transferring a character to a different account does not include a name change token.
    • Please note that transfers are typically not allowed on special rules servers.
    • You may not use the transfer service to bypass account restrictions, suspensions, or bans.