re-roll Yelinak

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by wade_watts, May 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

zero, I am a raider first & foremost, plat & krono are just for later on when I can be bothered to tradeskill, which I am probably almost 100% not going to bother with on a server as fast paced as Vaniki.

Seems like you really are the expert at making assumptions.
  2. Larsen Augur

Agnarr does not provide the classic->PoP experience. If someone wants the experience of progressing from classic through Kunark, Velious, Luclin and finally PoP, Agnarr does not provide that.
  3. Larsen Augur

In the last 24 hours, Yelinak sat at 'high' population for ~17 hours, the entire span of the US+EU daytime/evening. It only dips below high when it's the middle of the night in the US and morning in EU.
    Skuz likes this.
  4. wade_watts Augur

1) Your math is wrong. According to https://eqresource.com/serverhistory.php?server=Yelinak&range=1d. The "high" time is actually a smidge over 16 hours.

High Count: 97 (67.36%) - Estimated Time: 16h 10m
    Medium Count: 47 (32.64%) - Estimated Time: 7h 50m

2) The time at high is less than 70%. Sad.

3) You are boasting on the fact that a new server, less than a month old, can't stay full all day while the 1+ year old server is overperforming it? Sad - lol.
  5. Thenextgoldknyght New Member

LoL so i was correct, you are part of the TWO GROUPS haha omg. sheesh stop it. im on the server cuz of my friends, but im not a no lifer like they are, so i cant raid when they do. so im stuck in a rock in a hard place. but im not a krono farmer. i wish i was, cuz i wouldnt be paying monthly. But hope u enjoy the short lived time u have on this server. its dead. and watt is so ignorant. we want a normal TLP not this gimmick they gave us.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yelinak is a normal TLP.
  7. Stymie Pendragon

8. ikarinokamii Elder

the pop on yelinak is perfectly fine. and will probably stay way until oow just like always.
    Fhiele likes this.
  9. Kasya/Rasz New Member

Now i don't normally post on here but... I have always lvld alts once 50 on main, had 8 all max lvl on the past 2 tlps and getting groups in classic onwards has never been an issue. There was always plenty in lfg to make one. This past week in the lvl 20-30 bracket in Euro primetime there has only been 5 or 6 lfg, with Sunday primetime only having 2!!!! So not sure if there are less Euro players or something is deffo not right
  10. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.